Tried homebrewing… 🤦‍♂️

Reaction score
So I ordered some powder (reputable source), followed a receipt (listed below) and after my first injection my glute swelled up, hurt like hell for 4-5 days after, etc. So, I did what any smart man would do and tried my felt. Make sure I didn’t just hit a nerve or move needle to much etc. Next day, golf ball size lump on my felt and again can barely move my arm. It seems extremely oily compared to everything I’ve ran before. Could not hitting a certain temp when cooking cause this? I didn’t use a whatman filter used .02 um or whatever it is off of Amazon. Each vial I switched out filters. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong location. Thanks

250mg/ml Test E Inject Liquid
40ml 250mg/ml Test e cooking receipe

Recipe
10g test e powder
0.8ml Benzyl Alcohol(BA effect is dissolve)
7.2ml Benzyl Benzoate(BB )
24.5ml Oil​

Oakley6575

Reaction score
From what I have read, Test E doesn't need any solvents. What kind of whatman filter did you use? PVDF, PES,..?

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Also, seems like you are using the wrong displacement for Test E raws.

What was your process?

Reaction score
Sterilized everything, then add ingredients into a beaker, boil water and sit beaker in water moving it around until all powder was dissolved. Then immediately drawl up 10 ml and attach string filter and filter into vial, cap vial. I did 10mg of powder so was 4 vials.

Reaction score
Sterilized everything, then add ingredients into a beaker, boil water and sit beaker in water moving it around until all powder was dissolved. Then immediately drawl up 10 ml and attach string filter and filter into vial, cap vial. I did 10mg of powder so was 4 vials.
Syringe*
Needs to be PVDF
that maybe it. Thanks a lot bud.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
That and you shouldn't add any BB for a Test E brew. Can someone else confirm that?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Needs to be PVDF
It doesn't need to be PVDF. It just needs to not have to interact with the solvents or chemicals being used.

• PTFE actually tends to be safest
  • PVDF is also pretty good overall.
  • PES definitely interacts with benzoyl benzoate, and is not a compatible filter when it is used.

Here's a site that gives a general breakdown of filter types and their compatibilities.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That and you shouldn't add any BB for a Test E brew. Can someone else confirm that?
You don't need to add BB to test E. However it certainly makes it easier to push through the needle.

I've made it both with and without BB. For me, it makes no difference in regards to PIP. It only changed how hard it was to push through a needle; which can be a pain when using insulin syringes.

No idea if other people are sensitive to BB or if it causes some people PIP.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
You don't need to add BB to test E. However it certainly makes it easier to push through the needle.

I've made it both with and without BB. For me, it makes no difference in regards to PIP. It only changed how hard it was to push through a needle; which can be a pain when using insulin syringes.

No idea if other people are sensitive to BB or if it causes some people PIP.
What kind of oil do you use? Does the BB thin it out making it easier to filter?

Reaction score
I’ll definitely keep an eye out. Again appreciate it.
Hey SwoleGuru, I was looking at buying from Msm Pharma aswell, but saw your post about it, Can you advise a reputable place to get the raw powder from please

Reaction score
There has been a problem with test e raws for years now. I've switched to cyp for the most part with no problems.

I didn't do the math but with test e you could use less bb and keep ba around 1%.

New Threads