⭐️1-Stop Domestic Shop⭐️ - Main Thread

Reaction score
Love it that's exactly where I was headed any way , there's a reason my pics don't show off my abs lol . Thanks for the tips brother .

Reaction score
Winners will be logging their products in Chemical Enhancement section!

Reaction score
I knew that was a typo brother , I do it all the time , my thought out pace my fingers lol and I end up typing something I didn't quote mean to lol

Happens too often!

Reaction score
Successful TD of the giveaway package... again idk if this is the place where I am allowed to post pictures and such... but I do have one minor issue with the package itself.. everything arrived intact although from a security standpoint compared to other sources I have used in the past. The pack itself could have been more securely closed. (Packaging tape or something beyond just folding the tabs of the box closed) ..im not knocking anyone.. im just being honest with my opinion because that's all I know how to be.

Thank you for the feedback!

Reaction score
View attachment 13668View attachment 13669View attachment 13675
Alright Tazz my man !!! Got the free gear in the mail today here's pics of me now and pics of the gear . Looks great , was smooth with minimal injection pain . No Tren Cough but definitely tasted it in my mouth right after injection . You guys are fast on delivery, only two days from ship to my door . P.s. I know I'm a lil on the chunky side but am working on it , got diet on point now . I'll post progress pics and journal strength changes also and keep ya updated on how I like the gear longer term . Once again thanks to you big time so far you been nothing but solid and professional.

How you like it so far my man?!

Reaction score
Wickr: Tazzog

No prices lists will be given out on the forums, or PM’s.

(Wickr Me, is a free messenger app on Google Play/App Store)

Reaction score
Wickr: Tazzog

No prices lists will be given out on the forums, or PM’s.

(Wickr Me, is a free messenger app on Google Play/App Store)
Save it. Your prices are entirely way too high. Nobody is paying that.

Reaction score
Ask us about our first time client promo on Wickr!

Reaction score
Why not use secure email as not everyone should be forced to use Wickr to get a list.

Reaction score
Why not use secure email as not everyone should be forced to use Wickr to get a list.

Absolutely! Any users without Wickr can PM me their secured email and I will reply with a list and our current promotions.

I wrote that in the bottom of the thread but it’s kind of hidden. Thank you brother for allowing me to clarify.

Reaction score
Recently ordered from 1-stop. I’ve been out the game for a while and was looking for another domestic source. Prices seem fair to me. I have paid more and less but one thing for sure is I’ve never received a shipment as quick. Ordered on Sunday package received Today. I’ll use again.

Attachments

• D7BE925D-D3BC-4EE3-BA43-B0243F713C2A.jpeg
    D7BE925D-D3BC-4EE3-BA43-B0243F713C2A.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 151
Reaction score
Recently ordered from 1-stop. I’ve been out the game for a while and was looking for another domestic source. Prices seem fair to me. I have paid more and less but one thing for sure is I’ve never received a shipment as quick. Ordered on Sunday package received Today. I’ll use again.
Joined 14-minutes ago. Thanks for the meaningless review.

Anyone that’s been here for more than a day considering leaving a real review?

Reaction score
Joined 14-minutes ago. Thanks for the meaningless review.

Anyone that’s been here for more than a day considering leaving a real review?
Yeah I understand that but still facts so I put it out there. No freebies nothing promised just ordered and received.

I’ve been on other boards throughout the years but am a nobody for sure in the online universe and Lets be real in reality too.

I personally don’t like this board and why I never registered until today. I won’t be back no biggie

Thanks.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that but still facts so I put it out there. No freebies nothing promised just ordered and received.

I’ve been on other boards throughout the years but am a nobody for sure in the online universe and Lets be real in reality too.

I personally don’t like this board and why I never registered until today. I won’t be back no biggie

Thanks.
Oh Gawd No! Please stay.
For reals though. Stay and establish that you aren't just a shill. This is a good board with good people. You have to admit it looks shady AF you join just to give a positive review.