⭐️1-Stop Domestic Shop⭐️ - Main Thread

Reaction score
If only the email and information was posted in this thread somewhere
I've been told he won't do business with me unless I'm fairly active on a specific site that he's on. I'm working on that. I'm not going to just email him out of the blue

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I don't know if tazz is good. All I can do is state my experience. I haven't seen better prices, but I'm also not well connected. I had a personal source that was about 20% cheeper, but he's quit the business. I haven't seen better prices than tazz has online, so it isn't a ripoff for me at the moment. I never said he's a good guy, I don't know if his gear is good, but I'm assuming it is based off of snake's reputation.
Bahahahaha there's literally someone like realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy close that's about 100% cheaper.......and there's also things here where you can get in contact w snake himself

Reaction score
Bahahahaha there's literally someone like realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy close that's about 100% cheaper.......and there's also things here where you can get in contact w snake himself
Man, I've looked at a lot of the threads about sources on here, and there all just a bunch of shit talking, so I don't really know how to pick the right one. Forgive my ignorance/inexperience, I guess. I suppose, instead of giving me shit, you could send me a private message with a little legitimate source help.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Man, I've looked at a lot of the threads about sources on here, and there all just a bunch of shit talking, so I don't really know how to pick the right one. Forgive my ignorance/inexperience, I guess. I suppose, instead of giving me shit, you could send me a private message with a little legitimate source help.
Not supposed to ask for sources

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You literally did with your pm comment.
I mean can you read what you wrote

Reaction score
You literally did with your pm comment.
I mean can you read what you wrote
I said that he could give me help. I didn't ask for help. Also, help could be advice about ways to spot bullshit sources, or advice about what reasonable price ranges are, etc. Never once did I ask for a source. Can you read?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I said that he could give me help. I didn't ask for help. Also, help could be advice about ways to spot bullshit sources, or advice about what reasonable price ranges are, etc. Never once did I ask for a source. Can you read?
Look for sources who have good reviews post hplc reports handle any issues professionally.

Reaction score
I don't know if tazz is good. All I can do is state my experience. I haven't seen better prices, but I'm also not well connected. I had a personal source that was about 20% cheeper, but he's quit the business. I haven't seen better prices than tazz has online, so it isn't a ripoff for me at the moment. I never said he's a good guy, I don't know if his gear is good, but I'm assuming it is based off of snake's reputation.
Omg my head is spinning. Next time just use snakes email. Its in the original early posts for lab testing. No need to tell us about tazz or your experience. We simply just dont care. Might as well just order from steroidify or your muscle shop.

Reaction score
Well I have been farming and ranching for a tick. Please explain this concept.
Awesome, nice to meet another farmer! I own a goat ranch, and grow weed and a variety of psychedelic plants and mushrooms. I have an interest in pretty much anything that alters the mind in interesting ways. Hence, the plants (or mushrooms) are the shamans.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Yes I can read and I’m not an idiot. Pm me with help.

New Threads