⭐️1-Stop Domestic Shop⭐️ - Main Thread

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Man, I've looked at a lot of the threads about sources on here, and there all just a bunch of shit talking, so I don't really know how to pick the right one. Forgive my ignorance/inexperience, I guess. I suppose, instead of giving me shit, you could send me a private message with a little legitimate source help.

You're looking at Muscle Shop or you're not reading far enough in. Shit talking takes up the first few pages. Start on the last page of a source thread and read backwards towards the beginning.

Reaction score
Omg my head is spinning. Next time just use snakes email. Its in the original early posts for lab testing. No need to tell us about tazz or your experience. We simply just dont care. Might as well just order from steroidify or your muscle shop.
As I stated in an earlier comment, a very prominent member of this forum told me Snake won't do business with me unless I'm fairly active on a different site that he's on. I'm working on getting established on that forum.

Reaction score
As I stated in an earlier comment, a very prominent member of this forum told me Snake won't do business with me unless I'm fairly active on a different site that he's on. I'm working on getting established on that forum.
Fuck you that’s not what I said.

Geezus fuck. I hate all newbs. Every single one of them has a cunty attitude like we owe the world to them.

Go spend all of your time on that other forum. Tazz isn’t around here anymore so this stupid thread should be entirely dead. And was. Until another retard decided to join the UGBB.

Reaction score
Fuck you that’s not what I said.

Geezus fuck. I hate all newbs. Every single one of them has a cunty attitude like we owe the world to them.

Go spend all of your time on that other forum. Tazz isn’t around here anymore so this stupid thread should be entirely dead. And was. Until another retard decided to join the UGBB.
Dude, I didn't come here with an attitude. I never acted like anyone owed me anything. I commented with my experience with the source that this thread is concerning, and everyone fucking jumped up my ass. I never once asked for sources, I never once expected anything from anyone. Whatever. I really don't fucking get it.

Also, I never said it was you that told me that. I would never call out another member like that. It's a matter of respect. Does that count for nothing?

Reaction score
Dude, I didn't come here with an attitude. I never acted like anyone owed me anything. I commented with my experience with the source that this thread is concerning, and everyone fucking jumped up my ass. I never once asked for sources, I never once expected anything from anyone. Whatever. I really don't fucking get it.

Also, I never said it was you that told me that. I would never call out another member like that. It's a matter of respect. Does that count for nothing?
Heres some advice. Stop posting in this thread, admitt you over paid and do your due diligence and find a qualified source. Introduce yourself here and try and make friends. Most of us are from meso and that used to be gladiator school. Used to be. You just kinda stepped into the shit cause we hate tazz cause he robbs newbs like you. I once asked for pharma liver support and he tried to sell me liv52 at 3x the price. I showed him the amazon price and his price and he said I was wrong to post his message. Hes a total bitch scammer. Just drop this and start over. We can forgive you. We all were newbs once. My First forum experience was asking Dylan gemelli fir robolics labs email when it was literally in my face. Newb shit.

Reaction score
The last time Tazz posted anything here was June 27.

There was NOTHING redeeming in this thread that would suggest that Tazz was someone worthy of ordering from.

Yet some random new dude places an order.

Looks pretty fucking suspect to me. Especially when the new dude goes out of his way to justify the price GOUGE that was our only real complaint about Tazz.

So what are you going to get from Tazz for posting a positive review here? Freebies? You’re a gearwhore.

Reaction score
This is true. However, even if fairly active, sometimes only accepts trusted users/existing clients.

Reaction score
Knew it. There’s the fuck.

Where’d you go for two months?
Haha, i love you guys, you guys are funny; my time here was probably the funniest shit I had on forums. But i decided my presence here wasn’t worth the overwhelming attention. I’m surprised to see this thread bumped.

PS- I’m still getting newsletter emails from that source you signed me up for you fuck. lol.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
The last time Tazz posted anything here was June 27.

There was NOTHING redeeming in this thread that would suggest that Tazz was someone worthy of ordering from.

Yet some random new dude places an order.

Looks pretty fucking suspect to me. Especially when the new dude goes out of his way to justify the price GOUGE that was our only real complaint about Tazz.

So what are you going to get from Tazz for posting a positive review here? Freebies? You’re a gearwhore.
Didn't want to say it

New Threads