19-Nors and Intrusive Thoughts

Reaction score
Anyone here get an uptick in intrusive thoughts when on 19-Nors?

Currently running Deca 600 Test 100 having some trouble coping with things that I've been able to handle previously.
Yes. That is very common. Adjust or discontinue your cycle. It’s not worth it.

No. Don’t cut your dick off.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, I took my last dose Tuesday. Im out that bush. less fks are given when it comes to verbal alterations and more fks are given toward my relationships. I wanna fk sun up to sun down. Feels like my liver is failing any time a feel a slight teak im my insides, if my lower back has an ache I think my kidneys are failing. It’s exhausting mentally. But man I’m a sexy mfker hahah.

Reader591

Reaction score

Currently running Deca 600 Test 100 having some trouble coping with things that I've been able to handle previously.
How long did it take you to notice this after starting?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
If I shaved my butthole and did an enema the tren would let the ole lady stick her pinky up there. Never a possibly with out tren. Lol
I run that shit way more than I should and I never wanted the ol lady shove a finger up my ass :ROFLMAO:

you might wanna send that batch out to be tested hahah 49%Tren Ace 51%Ghey Prop

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Like Baldy said , just discontinue it.

First few days or nights of it aren't too bad , then you try to push through it and sleep for a couple nights really well but its not a good sleep its just you being so smashed your body kind of gives up and ya crash.

That can be done for a day or two and then it happens ... Whammo ! Instant awake heart pounding , you're already walking around before you even stop dreaming at times and reality is all fucked up.

You're hot , out of breath , confused and at least for me the next half hour to hour is a living hell , I've gone so far as to wake up the wife and ask her If I was awake and to check if I was still breathing , damn near hyperventilating.

Once the metabolites build up like that in your brain you gota put the 19s down until they fully clear , sometimes a bit longer than that or it will all come right back 2nd or 3rd week you restart the run.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always preferred NPP to Deca ... both made me break out (acne) but less so with NPP and when a problem did occur being a shorter ester a short recovery period was preferable ... I also kept test at the same level (either 300 test / 300 NPP or 500 test / 500 NPP) ... I found I had less problems and could run longer at lower amounts ... as for the mental side of the equation -- you are not alone in perceiving it has an impact ... I also found running lower mg's also allowed me to run longer with less overall sides ...

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Just Sayin ....

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I run that shit way more than I should and I never wanted the ol lady shove a finger up my ass :ROFLMAO:

Never said i wanted it lol. But yea gay ratio is way off on that batch either way

PZT

Elite
Reaction score

Never said i wanted it lol. But yea gay ratio is w
I always preferred NPP to Deca ... both made me break out (acne) but less so with NPP and when a problem did occur being a shorter ester a short recovery period was preferable ... I also kept test at the same level (either 300 test / 300 NPP or 500 test / 500 NPP) ... I found I had less problems and could run longer at lower amounts ... as for the mental side of the equation -- you are not alone in perceiving it has an impact ... I also found running lower mg's also allowed me to run longer with less overall sides ...
yeah deca seemed more problematic than npp for me as well

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I must being getting old .. I am finding that the slower I lose weight the easier is to keep off .. and as I've been replacing lean mass lost from my long break ... interesting enough I have found a similar benefit to adding mass back slowly ... I not fooling myself though .. I know to maintain muscle I must continue working.

My mental struggle currently is the idea of maintaining shit is just not that exciting to me ... I am highly motivated as long as I am improving ... I am going to be faster switch things up as BBBG has suggested so even if not improving or improving far more slowly I'll not be as aware because the routine is different ....

Reaction score
My mental struggle currently is the idea of maintaining shit is just not that exciting to me
I wish mine were that simple.

I am highly motivated as long as I am improving
You and I are the same here. The gym has been my place of sanity for as long as I can remember needing one - for exactly that reason.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
As far as I understand it , 19s fuck with an burn out dopamine receptors , they stop soaking it in like they should , amygdala is sensitized and that throws us into a hyper state of fight or flight.

There are ways to increase dopamine naturally , get this the cocksuckers say ,, " get more sleep ",, haahaahah assholes.

There are supplements that are supposed to increase dopamine levels but if the receptors are burnt out or clogged or how ever that shit works ,, I'm not sure how much good they would do some one.

Check out Macuna Pruiens and do some reading , this stuff is made from velvet beans and has been shown to raise dopamine levels. Its very high in levodopa , the precursor to dopamine.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score

What are we talking here? "I'm sad" intrusive thoughts, or "I'm going to grab that cops gun" instrustive thoughts. Or, "I'm going to bang that lady just because I can" intrusive thoughts?

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
You need to hit all the pathways buddy.

1 😍 = an extra marb red 100 for your rest period because you deserve it, you cool motherfucker.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
NPP and Deca make me get stupidly jealous when I never normally am.

Last time I tried to run NPP, just recently in fact, I found myself getting insanely jealous over some made up bullshit in my mind, and it was about a girl that I was just seeing casually that I didn't want a relationship with.

I was like "what the fuck is this and where did it come from?!"

The problem is, that in the moment it feels so incredibly real.

I dropped the NPP

I can only run Deca in small doses for joint comfort 200 or less per week