2 weeks to live

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Hypothetical question:
You have two weeks left to live, assuming you will be healthy up until the day you die, what do you do?

Time with family? Party it up? Tick items off the bucket list?

This question came up at work and sparked some interesting discussion so i thought id pose it here

hard_gains

Reaction score
Probably load up the wife and the boy into a car. Find a fair that had all the old rides I used to go on as a kid and take my son on them. My girl has random fun places she wants to see pinned on here Google maps. So traveling and seeing all that we could together as a family is it.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hookers n blow 🤷‍♀️

But in all seriousness, just spend every minute I could with my family or taking videos of all the possible situations where my son might need his mama, and record videos for him to watch of me talking him through those times.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I would make a list of everyone who had an impact on my life and spend the time letting them know that my life had been made better by having them in it.
Same idea, I’d want to visit them. Head from town to town as an unidentifiable drifter to see whether those true crime shows and thriller novels taught me anything. Let you guys wonder if I was connected to the string of events given my indeterminable absence.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I would make a list of everyone who had an impact on my life and spend the time letting them know that my life had been made better by having them in it.
I dont know man my response is between 2 choices, what you said above or

I would make a list of everyone that fucked me over and spend time planning their demise before going on a killing spree and feel good knowing that they went before me.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
I'd go travel to places like Ireland, Germany and Italy where my family has come from, to tick off things from my bucket list.

Reaction score
Day 1 would be saying goodbye to my biological family. Day 2 would be on a plane. Day 3 to 14 would be spent preparing to die. The only question is which countries I would be spending day 3 to 14 in.

Slic.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Day 1 would be saying goodbye to my biological family. Day 2 would be on a plane. Day 3 to 14 would be spent preparing to die. The only question is which countries I would be spending day 3 to 14 in.

Slic.
I would probably spend it in Maui because my first wife, may she RIP, LOVED our Maui honeymoon. My current wife wouldn't like that, but it is my final days 3 through 14 and I would spend them how I wanted to!

Reaction score
I would probably spend it in Maui because my first wife, may she RIP, LOVED our Maui honeymoon. My current wife wouldn't like that, but it is my final days 3 through 14 and I would spend them how I wanted to!

LOL. Def wouldn't be Maui. There's only a couple places in the USA I could go. After could be any number of places.

Slic.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
LOL. Def wouldn't be Maui. There's only a couple places in the USA I could go. After could be any number of places.

Slic.
My reasons are more personal though. That is the place that signified the "start" of my adult life as I currently know it, and as of now, it would seem poetic to return there at the end of my life.

Then again, ask me tomorrow, and I may say red light district in Amsterdam, lol

New Threads