2021 UGBB Winter BULK Thread

Adzg

Reaction score
Boys, I ordered a bunch of new XL polos.
My L’s fit like I was going clubbing and weren’t the most work-appropriate anymore.

I was worried I would be swimming in them.

They fit like they were tailored! So I’ll have a little more growing room before they look tight, I’m so satisfied and happy.

Not to mention, now that they aren’t “painted on”, I won’t be sweating as hard.

Weight tonight before bed is 204.6.

MOVING UP!

Congrats man.
I know how happy you feel because I’m recently out of size small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
XL's eh?
Watch out!!!!
Haha jk, that is an accomplishment.
I remember when I moved to XXL but they didn't fit quite right, and now they are very form fitting and look perfect. Couldn't fit in an XL to save my life.
Trips me out when I see some of the ifbb pros that are 5'8 wearing XXXL's yet they fit them good I'm like wtf ok I need to work harder.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
XL's eh?
Watch out!!!!
Haha jk, that is an accomplishment.
I remember when I moved to XXL but they didn't fit quite right, and now they are very form fitting and look perfect. Couldn't fit in an XL to save my life.
Trips me out when I see some of the ifbb pros that are 5'8 wearing XXXL's yet they fit them good I'm like wtf ok I need to work harder.

Gibs, I recall when the XXL used to fit you like a dress now they fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Tom. If I get to your level I would feel like I could rest on my laurels. You’re yoked homie. For real envious of that shape and mass. Killing it.

I forgot your stats. You’re like what? 29, 6’1, 230?
you got a hell of a good shape yourself brother.

Damn close, 28, everything else is right on the money.

Im very happy with what ive gotten out of this first cycle so far, with how slow progress was last year or so, this progress speed is super encouraging for me. Only makes me more motivated!

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer to the fuller look. Not big dessication. You are lean but I am sure you like the fuller look as well?

hard to say really. I love the size and the better overall structure, but you get used to certain definition and whatnot and can get discouraging if i catch myself in the mirror at a bad angle. Im not used to having even the smallest amount of love handle or back fat.

After being super lean and athletic my whole life its just way different.

As for how I am now vs super lean? I probably prefer the fuller look overall if for no other reason than i dont look like a DYEL in a loose fitting tshirt.
But how i am now is just a means to an end, once i cut ill be even leaner than before but with 20lbs+ more muscle.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
doesnt help that I feel like a big ball of E2 infused water. Holding this much water takes some getting used too as well.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For posing, watch videos online, or get with a local coach. There is a lot to learn, and typically having someone look at your in person, telling you what and how to do things works the best.

But first little tip, on side chest, push you leg into your other leg, so you can squeeze your hammy giving it a larger look.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
For posing, watch videos online, or get with a local coach. There is a lot to learn, and typically having someone look at your in person, telling you what and how to do things works the best.

But first little tip, on side chest, push you leg into your other leg, so you can squeeze your hammy giving it a larger look.
yeah ive heard that trick before, this go around i was just trying to get a bit on the upper body and get it done in a timely manor.
Didnt want to be posing in front of a camera too long and look like a complete tool :D

really i just need to get a coach to pick me in part in person over a longer session. not just me miring the pump going through mandatories for 10 minutes like a douche bag

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah ive heard that trick before, this go around i was just trying to get a bit on the upper body and get it done in a timely manor.
Didnt want to be posing in front of a camera too long and look like a complete tool :D

really i just need to get a coach to pick me in part in person over a longer session. not just me miring the pump going through mandatories for 10 minutes like a douche bag
It's pretty eye opening when you work with a coach. I did a number of sessions when I was in my early 20's. It was very hard stuff. Full body cramps, sweating super bad, made me respect the dudes on stage a lot more.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
hard to say really. I love the size and the better overall structure, but you get used to certain definition and whatnot and can get discouraging if i catch myself in the mirror at a bad angle. Im not used to having even the smallest amount of love handle or back fat.

After being super lean and athletic my whole life its just way different.

As for how I am now vs super lean? I probably prefer the fuller look overall if for no other reason than i dont look like a DYEL in a loose fitting tshirt.
But how i am now is just a means to an end, once i cut ill be even leaner than before but with 20lbs+ more muscle.
I think you have the right perspective. It’s temporary fluff if you like being leaner.

I was never lean AND athletic, so I much prefer the fuller look. Personally I like you look totally fantastic now man. Yeah, sometimes the shirt clings or the angle looks like a belly, but it’s not. You’re nailing it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
doesnt help that I feel like a big ball of E2 infused water. Holding this much water takes some getting used too as well.
No worries bud, losing fat is much easier than gaining muscle. It won't take much effort to lose the extra fluff when that time comes. I completely understand the mental fukk of it though.

New Threads