2023 growth journey

Reaction score
So 2021 had me loose 70lbs of fat and 2022 had me solidify my diet and work out habits. It also had me get my testosterone levels checked. Surprise, it was low, 210. 2023 I will start cycling and adding compounds to help the growth of lean mass. Current situation:

Height - 6'4"
Weight - 180 lbs
Body fat% - roughly 10%
Diet is 2700 cals
40% - protein​
25% - fats​
35% - carbs​
Work out - heavy lifts 5x a week with no cardio
Gear - TRT 100mg Test C spit into two injections M/Th

The plan is to up the calories to 3000 with a 35% protein, 25% fats, 40% carb split and run 200 mg test E for 11 weeks and then dropping it to 75mg test C for 5 weeks in order to pass the doctors blood work scheduled 08May23. I plan to get my own bloodwork done on week 5 (16Feb) to see where my levels are at on 200 mg (basically a TRT dose still).

After the doctors bloodwork I plan on running either 300 mg or 400 mg for a 16 week cycle and see what comes of it. I will monitor blood work mid cycle and will adjust caloric intake as needed. I am hoping to be 200 lbs by the end of the year and get back down to 10% body fat. Potentially running a second cycle at the end of the year with two compounds. Again I will see what it looks like when we get there.

I will be tracking all my markers every Saturday first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and bladder. My current baselines are:

neck15
shoulders48
chest39.5
waste31
abdomen33.75
hips39
bicep13
thigh22
calf14.25
chest (skin fold)3mm
stomach (skin fold)4mm
thigh (skin fold)4mm
Blood Pressure120/79

My first pin at 100mg was Thursday 12Jan and my fist check in will be Saturday 21Jan. By that point I will have been on 3k diet for over a week and taken in 300mg test E.

Wish me luck. Slow and steady.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230117-123331.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230117-123331.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 64
Reaction score
Dude, 70lbs, nice work! You honestly don't look like you used to be fat.

What was your fat loss protocol?

Reaction score
Week one is in the books. Hit 3000 cals and over the course of 10 days pinned 100mg each time with Test E. All of my bio markers are virtually identical to the baseline. Blood pressure looks like it dropped a little but that probably has more to do with the time of day I took the reading. Current BP is 108/75.

Right now my biggest fear is gyno and with it being winter it sure as hell doesn't help. I don't think I have any signs. Of course when I think about it all of sudden they feel more sensitive. It's all in my head at this point.

I got 5 days of good heavy lifts. Recently changed gyms and the new one has all the barbells, hack squats, heavy dumbbells', and etc. that I need. Definitely think that is stepping my game up. Currently fighting through some pains. My left elbow, where the bicep meets the joint has some stabbing pains when I start lifting but works itself out to be less intense as I work out. The biggest issue is my sciatic nerve is killing me. I believe it is associated with my hamstrings. It was primarily on my left side but this week it transitioned more to the right. It gets worse from sitting. If I am up and moving it doesn't really seem to bother me that much. Guess I better work on stretching out the hamstrings daily.

Going to keep the calories the same for one more week and see if anything changes. After that I will up it by 200 cals and see where it goes from there.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for their contributions and recommendations. I plan on getting blood work done on week 5 so I can keep an eye on how I am reacting to the extra test. I doubt that there will be anything significant to report.

Reaction score
Paranoia is getting the best of me. I think I may go get blood work done to check my E2. It's only a $48 fee and it would let my mind rest a little knowing if I need to take some Arimidex or not. So far it's been two weeks with five total 100mg injections. I still plan on getting a full set of panels done at week five. Honestly the biggest fear right now is Gyno and since this is my first go round I would like to stay ahead of it. I don't think it is coming in but you know how the mind works. The minute I start to think about it I feel like my nips are getting sensitive. Still running 200mg week Test E.

Reader591

Reaction score
Good thought process. Then you’ll learn what’s normal and in your head and what’s not.

Reaction score
Ok. Check in number 2. Weight went up to 183. I will keep the macros where they are for now and see if we get more weight on next week. A couple of measurements moved by 1/4". May just be fat but we will run the course and see at the end.

Estradiol
Just got my labs back. 52 pg/mL and the range is </= 39 pg/mL. I know that you want a slightly elevated E3 to help with muscle growth but this is were I get the most conflicting advise. I have 1 mg Arimidex tablets on hand. Again my biggest fear is gyno just because it is permanent. I was contemplating taking 1/4 tablet twice week the day after injection. I plan on getting a full blood panel in three weeks.

I am looking for any advise on this matter. I am new to this game and like I said there is a lot of conflicting opinions on the web. I figure if I run a quarter dose it should crash my system and since I will be pulling a full panel in three weeks it should be a good data point to use.

Reader591

Reaction score
Couple ways to go about it in my opinion. Unless you have side effects, and since you’re getting bloods done in three weeks, I’d leave it alone. I personally feel best with my estradiol in the 50s, and that’s on my true trt dose at 140 per week.

But you have good data points now so you can A. Leave it along and see if it’s up in three weeks and know it might be good to start adding a small amount. Or it doesn’t move. So leave it along unless you have side effects in a month after or something. When you do get side effects, as long as not severe, it would be cool to get blood then take AI right after, so that you know where your estradiol is when you notice true sides.

B. Add in a small dose like you mentioned. In two weeks notice if it went up down or stayed the same. Adjust from there.

What you certainly DONT want is crashed estrogen. I personally did this when I started trt for the same fears as you, and I was prescribed one AI per week that I took. Told my doc I thought my estrogen was low, we took bloods, and let me tell you, at 5pg/mL I could care less about all the dead puppies. I was heartless best I could describe it. And my joints hurt, and I wanted zero sex.

Also, I am far from the best to give you guidance on this, I’ve yet to cycle. So much better others to give answers, but this is just my thought process.

M

mrfiras1

for who ask about fat loss i try this supper fat burner and i recomand it , i get best results of course diet and workout are important to increase your burn and get the results and i iget super results in only 3 weeks?
for who ask about the product send me pm i will send it

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ok. Check in number 2. Weight went up to 183. I will keep the macros where they are for now and see if we get more weight on next week. A couple of measurements moved by 1/4". May just be fat but we will run the course and see at the end.

Estradiol
Just got my labs back. 52 pg/mL and the range is </= 39 pg/mL. I know that you want a slightly elevated E3 to help with muscle growth but this is were I get the most conflicting advise. I have 1 mg Arimidex tablets on hand. Again my biggest fear is gyno just because it is permanent. I was contemplating taking 1/4 tablet twice week the day after injection. I plan on getting a full blood panel in three weeks.

I am looking for any advise on this matter. I am new to this game and like I said there is a lot of conflicting opinions on the web. I figure if I run a quarter dose it should crash my system and since I will be pulling a full panel in three weeks it should be a good data point to use.
Are you actually experiencing any E2 side effects? If not then don't take anything.

The E2 value on the labs is just a number on a page. It is only meaningful under the context of how you feel.

You don't just suddenly grow tits. There are symptoms that precede it. Don't take AI unless you know you need it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
for who ask about fat loss i try this supper fat burner and i recomand it , i get best results of course diet and workout are important to increase your burn and get the results and i iget super results in only 3 weeks?
for who ask about the product send me pm i will send it
Go shill your crap on some other forum.

Reaction score
Are you actually experiencing any E2 side effects? If not then don't take anything.

The E2 value on the labs is just a number on a page. It is only meaningful under the context of how you feel.

You don't just suddenly grow tits. There are symptoms that precede it. Don't take AI unless you know you need it.
I am not sure how I know if I need it. My nips are definitely more sensitive. Honestly is there any way to determine if you are starting gyno? I don't have any lumps but there are times when they are sensitive. My mood has become more frustrating but that has more to do with my personal marriage then anything else. I don't want to have to take an AI but I also don't want to wait until it's to late. I am currently not taking anything. Maybe I can hold out until the next round of blood work.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I am not sure how I know if I need it. My nips are definitely more sensitive. Honestly is there any way to determine if you are starting gyno? I don't have any lumps but there are times when they are sensitive. My mood has become more frustrating but that has more to do with my personal marriage then anything else. I don't want to have to take an AI but I also don't want to wait until it's to late. I am currently not taking anything. Maybe I can hold out until the next round of blood work.
What is your total testosterone on 200mg of testosterone? Or did you only test your E2?

Are you touching your nips more to see if they are sensitive? How are you noticing the sensitivity? If it's just from touching them, then stop touching them. That's not what we mean by sensitivity.

How is your libido?

Are you having random mood swings watching crap on TV or social media?

Are your nipples themselves puffy looking?

Again, gyno doesn't happen over night. The lab range goes to 39, and you are 13 points above that. Your testosterone is likely going to be elevated as well, and E2 will rise in proportion to that. It's the ratio that matters more than just some static number.

We don't take AI unless we know it's necessary, and we don't look at the E2 biomarker on it's own... it needs to be looked at in relation to total t and free T.

With that said, do what you feel you need to do... but it's likely that you are hyper focused on this because you are so scared about gyno, and creating symptoms that don't actually exist.

Reader591

Reaction score
For me, first true sign is puffy nipples. I very occasionally have to take an AI on my trt. Puffy nipples, and I take an dose and I’m good for months.

You certainly can drive yourself crazy thinking your nipples may be a little more sensitive if you keep touching them. And they may be a little bit. But I’m my case, a little more sensitive doesn’t =bad.

New Threads