30 days on DNP!

samrooo77

Reaction score
hello everyone, I would like to share my 3 days of dnp, I would write the other days. (I use google traduction cuz I am french so.. it is not my fault if the traduction is weird)

Starting weight: 93.1 - 25.5% bf

Day 1 :

- 200mg - breathing a little bigger, I need to take bigger puffs, a little warmer especially at the evening time but not very noticeable, maybe placebo

Day 2:

- 200mg - I feel my heart beating faster, a little trouble breathing as if throwing compressed, I don't feel lethargic, a little difficulty breathing correctly, I get tired a little faster, warmer, no bad to sleep this time so day 1 was indeed placebo

Day 3:

- I was a bit in a hurry to go to class I was warmer, breathing still complicated but not really hot, given that the DNP batch of mactropin from steroiden seems to be legit (3 friends tested including 1 who felt bad at 200mg, 1 who was running at 600mg in dubai who ate mcdo and lost 11kg min. in about 20 days and 1 who was running at 800mg ..) I think 200mg does not is not enough. On day 5 I would take 400mg and I would probably do 4 days at 600mg mid cycle. Headache on the sides too, it seems to me it's due to high blood pressure on the sides right? Towards the tamp, I'm probably saying anything. What annoys me is that I thought that 200mg was going to be enough whereas no, even 400mg it will not be enough I think, but in addition it is that with all the molecules, caffeine, dmaa etc I have to type in high dosage to feel a little thing while some people take a coffee they have the same effects as the MD ... On the other hand, I weighed myself this morning and in bf I have 24.3 so really I'm confused ... I lost 1.2kg in 2 days without feeling almost any effects ??! I think this is impossible..

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hello clown guy. You should probably stick to eating a deficit for now and not run this compound. You are all over the map with expectations and questions. Once you fully understand what you are taking, formulate a plan for the first run AND STICK TO IT. Read the stickies and read them again. My 2 cents. Good luck to you.

samrooo77

Reaction score
Hello clown guy. You should probably stick to eating a deficit for now and not run this compound. You are all over the map with expectations and questions. Once you fully understand what you are taking, formulate a plan for the first run AND STICK TO IT. Read the stickies and read them again. My 2 cents. Good luck to you.
Hi bro, dont worry, I know what I do, if I run DNP, I have had responses to my questions ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Wow... those are some really high doses to run DNP. Remember DNP builds up in your system. I've run it 2x and to be honest there are better, safer ways to drop bodyfat without having to feel like shit and risk serious complications.

If someone had to run this DNP at 800mg to feel anything and get the desired effects they were hoping to achieve then it's some underdosed DNP imho. I have run it at half that amount and fat melted off me. Now, the DNP I ran was from someone everyone knows *back in the day* but still that dose is high if you ask me.

samrooo77

Reaction score
Wow... those are some really high doses to run DNP. Remember DNP builds up in your system. I've run it 2x and to be honest there are better, safer ways to drop bodyfat without having to feel like shit and risk serious complications.

If someone had to run this DNP at 800mg to feel anything and get the desired effects they were hoping to achieve then it's some underdosed DNP imho. I have run it at half that amount and fat melted off me. Now, the DNP I ran was from someone everyone knows *back in the day* but still that dose is high if you ask me.

Yes you probably talk about d-hack or dinitro no? (Idk if I can say sources, he doesnt exist now)

He has ever take 1g of DNP in UK so I think that mactropin DNP is not underdosed.

400mg is the limit for me, maybe max 600mg but no more, 400mg I think this is the best for me

samrooo77

Reaction score
Day 4:

- A little warmer than usual but you can feel it +, otherwise the rest normal, I ate a few cakes during a movie but no heat stroke, I wait for day 5 then day 6 I increase a 400mg

Weight: 93.3kg - 25.5% of bf again (my scale is bugging a lot, I think it's because it's a little dirty so the electric shocks are maybe not good, every day the rate of muscle of bf and normal weight change a lot so..)

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You're more obsessive with dnp than that one dude here that keeps asking if he looks like some basketball guy he has a crush on 😄

samrooo77

Reaction score
You're more obsessive with dnp than that one dude here that keeps asking if he looks like some basketball guy he has a crush on
Ahah probably I like DNP, this is sure

samrooo77

Reaction score
Day 5:

- I had not yet taken my capsule but when I was getting dressed I was very hot I put on shorts and a t-shirt x) Not a lot of effects, I'm a little disappointed knowing that it's not like powder or it takes a little time before acting it is crystal so the ES should be a little more pronounced but not serious. Tomorrow I take 2 capsules. In the bus I was sweating

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The difference between 200 and 400mg can be brutal

samrooo77

Reaction score
The difference between 200 and 400mg can be brutal

I dont see other solution bro, 200mg is not enough for me apparently, but 400mg is not a mortal dose so, lets go

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
how do you know 200mg is not enough?

I dont see other solution bro, 200mg is not enough for me apparently, but 400mg is not a mortal dose so, lets go

samrooo77

Reaction score
how do you know 200mg is not enough?

My feelings, 5 days on DNP and I dont feels any side effects, finally yes but a little, so small it looks like I'm not taking anything

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
you keep going with that attitude and your going to hurt yourself. You don’t always feel DNP, I have took 200mg for 10 days and not felt a thing but the last time I took it after 2 days I was sweating like Michael Jackson in a play ground. Slow down

My feelings, 5 days on DNP and I dont feels any side effects, finally yes but a little, so small it looks like I'm not taking anything

samrooo77

Reaction score
you keep going with that attitude and your going to hurt yourself. You don’t always feel DNP, I have took 200mg for 10 days and not felt a thing but the last time I took it after 2 days I was sweating like Michael Jackson in a play ground. Slow down
And while the 10 days you lost fat?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
yes and they where they exact same packet of dnp. What kind of foods are you eating?

And while the 10 days you lost fat?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Here is a dnp accumulation graph if you haven’t seen it already. A lot of people don’t feel the sides till day 7

Attachments

• 0804D081-6E59-48B9-BA32-F712930FC3EB.jpg
    0804D081-6E59-48B9-BA32-F712930FC3EB.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 46

samrooo77

Reaction score
yes and they where they exact same packet of dnp. What kind of foods are you eating?

How much? Especially glucids, g/p/l is 50/30/20%

samrooo77

Reaction score
Here is a dnp accumulation graph if you haven’t seen it already. A lot of people don’t feel the sides till day 7

ahah yes bro I have it, I found it on pastebin x)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
200mg dnp powder I got no idea what that is you just asked

How much? Especially glucids, g/p/l is 50/30/20%

New Threads