34 and my testosterone level is 284

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I would definitely prefer the pcp route. More I talk to this clinic the less I trust them.
My experience with a clinic was that it's purely a business. Profit is #1, there was no personal care at all.

I was locked into their protocol, even though bloodwork showed it wasn't what I needed. I have 100's of old Anastrozole pills and vials of HCG saved up because I was required to buy them. I didn't even use the full 200 mg/wk of Test I was prescribed, it was too much.

And once I was a patient(customer), I was merely a revenue stream. Non stop texts about other meds they wanted to sell me, and other upcharges. I haven't been a "patient" for years, and I still get these texts.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I look at trt as a good thing, I was just shocked my levels were so low
That's were I was brother over 10 years ago. TRT really helped on many levels. It will take 2-3 months but there will be a slow improvement. First good sign, morning wood. First problem, finding a place to put that morning wood. lol

Reaction score
So I looked up some PCP endocrinologists in my area, the earliest I can be seen is january. That sucks. So i decided to do some more research on my local "HRT Clinic." the guy ive been talking to through email has a business degree and no medical background. The doctor on site is actually a chiropractor and the other "doctor" is a nurse practitioner that specializes in plastic surgery....yea....no

Reaction score
I had my consultation with Viking Alternative a few days ago and the doc is starting me on 140 mgs a week with hcg and arimidex. I’m very hesitant to take AI’s because of the damage they can do to your system. To my knowledge the old school guys didn’t take em?

Reaction score
That's were I was brother over 10 years ago. TRT really helped on many levels. It will take 2-3 months but there will be a slow improvement. First good sign, morning wood. First problem, finding a place to put that morning wood. lol
Lol well I got some “in house”

Reaction score
My experience with a clinic was that it's purely a business. Profit is #1, there was no personal care at all.

I was locked into their protocol, even though bloodwork showed it wasn't what I needed. I have 100's of old Anastrozole pills and vials of HCG saved up because I was required to buy them. I didn't even use the full 200 mg/wk of Test I was prescribed, it was too much.

And once I was a patient(customer), I was merely a revenue stream. Non stop texts about other meds they wanted to sell me, and other upcharges. I haven't been a "patient" for years, and I still get these texts.
I’m on the waitlist for my local endo. My appointment as of rn is in January. I do like Viking so far from our correspondence. Their visibility definitely helps me trust them more

Reaction score
Cholesterol can play a factor in testosterone levels as well. High HDL cholesterol will increase testosterone levels along with your sex drive, if it drops too low it too can decrease your test levels.
Having high LDL and low HDL it can upset things in a negative way .. or if both are high, you'll get a high sex drive, but the test levels will fluctuate somewhat.
I should probably post the full bloodwork but all my levels were great except my test

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious can I expect to see any results in the gym on 140 a week?
If your diet and training protocols are in order, then yes.

It's not gonna be a night and day sort of thing, but you'll probably notice improved recovery and a bit more energy.

Camoninja

Reaction score
Same happened to me. I haven't ran anything in almost 10 years and I had my levels checked this month and mine were 269 and free was 6. I'm looking into some trt and hrt places myself as well as an online one.

Reaction score
Same happened to me. I haven't ran anything in almost 10 years and I had my levels checked this month and mine were 269 and free was 6. I'm looking into some trt and hrt places myself as well as an online one.
I’ve never ran anything ever been natty my whole life