34 and my testosterone level is 284

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I would definitely prefer the pcp route. More I talk to this clinic the less I trust them.
My experience with a clinic was that it's purely a business. Profit is #1, there was no personal care at all.

I was locked into their protocol, even though bloodwork showed it wasn't what I needed. I have 100's of old Anastrozole pills and vials of HCG saved up because I was required to buy them. I didn't even use the full 200 mg/wk of Test I was prescribed, it was too much.

And once I was a patient(customer), I was merely a revenue stream. Non stop texts about other meds they wanted to sell me, and other upcharges. I haven't been a "patient" for years, and I still get these texts.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
So I looked up some PCP endocrinologists in my area, the earliest I can be seen is january. That sucks. So i decided to do some more research on my local "HRT Clinic." the guy ive been talking to through email has a business degree and no medical background. The doctor on site is actually a chiropractor and the other "doctor" is a nurse practitioner that specializes in plastic surgery....yea....no

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
I had my consultation with Viking Alternative a few days ago and the doc is starting me on 140 mgs a week with hcg and arimidex. I’m very hesitant to take AI’s because of the damage they can do to your system. To my knowledge the old school guys didn’t take em?

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
That's were I was brother over 10 years ago. TRT really helped on many levels. It will take 2-3 months but there will be a slow improvement. First good sign, morning wood. First problem, finding a place to put that morning wood. lol
Lol well I got some “in house”

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
My experience with a clinic was that it's purely a business. Profit is #1, there was no personal care at all.

I was locked into their protocol, even though bloodwork showed it wasn't what I needed. I have 100's of old Anastrozole pills and vials of HCG saved up because I was required to buy them. I didn't even use the full 200 mg/wk of Test I was prescribed, it was too much.

And once I was a patient(customer), I was merely a revenue stream. Non stop texts about other meds they wanted to sell me, and other upcharges. I haven't been a "patient" for years, and I still get these texts.
I’m on the waitlist for my local endo. My appointment as of rn is in January. I do like Viking so far from our correspondence. Their visibility definitely helps me trust them more

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Cholesterol can play a factor in testosterone levels as well. High HDL cholesterol will increase testosterone levels along with your sex drive, if it drops too low it too can decrease your test levels.
Having high LDL and low HDL it can upset things in a negative way .. or if both are high, you'll get a high sex drive, but the test levels will fluctuate somewhat.
I should probably post the full bloodwork but all my levels were great except my test

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Just curious can I expect to see any results in the gym on 140 a week?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious can I expect to see any results in the gym on 140 a week?
If your diet and training protocols are in order, then yes.

It's not gonna be a night and day sort of thing, but you'll probably notice improved recovery and a bit more energy.

Camoninja

Reaction score
Same happened to me. I haven't ran anything in almost 10 years and I had my levels checked this month and mine were 269 and free was 6. I'm looking into some trt and hrt places myself as well as an online one.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Same happened to me. I haven't ran anything in almost 10 years and I had my levels checked this month and mine were 269 and free was 6. I'm looking into some trt and hrt places myself as well as an online one.
I’ve never ran anything ever been natty my whole life

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
So viking is giving me an AI but from what I've read of them I kinda want to stay away. Can I take DIM As a replacement ?

Adzg

Reaction score
Are you being effected by low T?
Fatigue, mood swings, depression, anxiety etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Are you being effected by low T?
Fatigue, mood swings, depression, anxiety etc??

Definitely bro. My level was 284 when I got tested. I been feeling like an old man. A trip to target is enough to have me looking forward to a chair. Mental fog is crazy sometimes, like I’m in the moment but I’m not. Mood swings not too bad but a low outlook definitely creeps in sometimes. Like things will be ok but I’ll have a defeated attitude.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I din't read all of the replies but I didn't see you mention any previous cycle history.

TRT isn't a "good" thing. It's a life long, life changing experience.

If there is a chance that previous cycle use could be the reason your test levels are low, try a good PCT first. Maybe you can get your test levels at a higher level without committing to having to poke yourself every week for the rest of your life.

One blood test wouldn't be enough for me to decide on that type of commitment. I'd try again in a month or so and see if more sleep, fat loss or other contributing factors may help first.

I am on TRT and have been for a few years now and I'll be the first to tell you that having to jab yourself every week 52 times per year is less than stellar.

I tried several pct type protocols from Clomid to nolvadex to HCG for months prior to finally succumbing to having to inject myself for life.

With that said, I feel much better than I did before I started so the benefits do outweigh the constant pokes.

Good luck man

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
I din't read all of the replies but I didn't see you mention any previous cycle history.

TRT isn't a "good" thing. It's a life long, life changing experience.

If there is a chance that previous cycle use could be the reason your test levels are low, try a good PCT first. Maybe you can get your test levels at a higher level without committing to having to poke yourself every week for the rest of your life.

One blood test wouldn't be enough for me to decide on that type of commitment. I'd try again in a month or so and see if more sleep, fat loss or other contributing factors may help first.

I am on TRT and have been for a few years now and I'll be the first to tell you that having to jab yourself every week 52 times per year is less than stellar.

I tried several pct type protocols from Clomid to nolvadex to HCG for months prior to finally succumbing to having to inject myself for life.

With that said, I feel much better than I did before I started so the benefits do outweigh the constant pokes.

Good luck man
I appreciate the thoughtful response

I’ve never done a cycle before this would be my first experience with aas. I was actually leaning towards dipping my toe in anabolics anyway, I got my test levels checked just to kinda see where I was at. Low and behold they were low af.

I’ve been natty my whole life, been training since about 18. I’ve had these symptoms for the past year but I just kinda shrugged off the feelings and kept it moving. I’ve just learned about TRT I’d say since this year, I never knew it was a possibility for me. UGL always scared the hell out of me, but if I actually need pharma test I’m all for it. I’m still a little apprehensive but I know I need to be a better man for my family and I’ll do anything to achieve that

Adzg

Reaction score
Definitely bro. My level was 284 when I got tested. I been feeling like an old man. A trip to target is enough to have me looking forward to a chair. Mental fog is crazy sometimes, like I’m in the moment but I’m not. Mood swings not too bad but a low outlook definitely creeps in sometimes. Like things will be ok but I’ll have a defeated attitude.

Yeah I feel you. Once you get your levels fixed up you will feel like a completely different person.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Yeah I feel you. Once you get your levels fixed up you will feel like a completely different person.

That’s what I’m hoping

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Ok so my first TRT protocol should be here on Monday, 100 mgs of test C twice a week so 200mgs a week it was supposed to be 140 but I guess they are sending extra? HCG and arimidex.

Here we go!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok so my first TRT protocol should be here on Monday, 100 mgs of test C twice a week so 200mgs a week it was supposed to be 140 but I guess they are sending extra? HCG and arimidex.

Here we go!
If I can offer some advice, start at 150 mg/week, and see where that puts you. There's no need to start at 200 mg, and it's irresponsible for the clinic to have you starting that high, in my opinion.

Don't use any Arimidex unless bloodwork and side effects show that it's necessary.

I say this from experience being in the exact position that you are in.

New Threads