350 lbs. Is DNP right for me?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
God bless each and every one of you.

The guy is a total troll and you're wasting your time providing the well thought out responses.

Average Joe fat guy just happens upon DNP and then has to ASK a question on UGBB? I think we sometimes forget that the Normies have ZERO clue about any of the things we may or may not use.
Even if he is a troll the answers can still educate someone else that stumbles across the thread In the future. No one learns a thing from all these threads that turn into a shit show because people think it’s a troll from the get go without even giving the people chance to reply

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
If you want to see what 350 looks like. Lmao
But we will get there. Thanks guys!
if you stick with the gym as you drop the weight, youre gonna come out the other side built like a brick shithouse.

Welcome man, you came to the right place, these guys wont steer you wrong.

Reaction score
if you stick with the gym as you drop the weight, youre gonna come out the other side built like a brick shithouse.

Welcome man, you came to the right place, these guys wont steer you wrong.
Now this is what I'm looking for lmao. I've always wanted to be called a brick shithouse! I hope I can get there, my first goal is to just be healthier though.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
instead of being fat, lazy and trying to jump to drugs.. Learn how to diet and exercise properly.. This was a spur-of-the-moment idea, wasn't it? .. You obviously havent even tried to lose weight the proper way and now you want ideas on drugs.. Thats fucking being lazy and unmotivated.. Get serious and change your lifestyle first, then ask for advice

Missed the "Shitting on OP" train by a few hours
He already said hes not going to do drugs and wants advice on diet

Gotta be quicker than that

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I lost 95 lbs and had never even heard of it. You don't need to poison yourself with that nonsense. Cleaning up your diet and being more and more active will do you wonders man.

Start simple , try to eliminate sugary drinks and snacks , make some good meal choices. Get a handle on just how many calories you need for your height and weight , subtract 500 from that and go from there.

A simple walk around the block to start with , then go twice a day and so on , try some planks when you are ready , get some light dumb bells to work with. Then once you start to drop some of the weight off and feel better , get your wind up , add in more and more activity.

Wish you all the best mate , stick around ask a ton of questions , but no man , you dont need to poison yourself to lose weight.
Listen to Yano. Just changing your diet and walking will give you great results. I am proof of that.

beefnewton

Reaction score
I still have a bottle of Dinitro's. Never had the balls to use it.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Remember muscle weighs more than fat. Dont focus on the scale too much but rather on body composition. The mirror is the best judge. Perhaps take measurements now of your waist, chest, quads, and arms in a log and re-measure once a month. As you see those numbers changing you'll hopefully become obsessed with working hard as shit to get them down!

When you feel hungry chug water. It really helps!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A few points that others may not have made about why dnp isn't right for you:

1) you can out eat dnp. Search threads here...and elsewhere if you'd like. I remember a couple of dudes here that "out ate" the drug. And dnp causes notorious carb cravings.

If you don't have a handle on your diet, it won't do what you think it will. It's not a miracle drug. You'll suffer a lot for very little...if anything.

2) also, at 350lbs, I've no idea what your health may be....but if you're "pre-diabetic" you may have an elevated A1C (most likely do). This means you're more in danger of one of the more nefarious side effects of DNP....one that MAY not be reversible: peripheral neuropathy. It's the beginning stages of why diabetics die from the feet up. Nerves and circulation go...foot follows.

Get some good dietary habits. Maintain those habits. Then...look into things that may accelerate your progress.

Good luck.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
He doesn’t need to cut calories that drastic when he weighs 350lb, also not eating after 7pm is a load of garbage too. Every other point i agree with though
Fair enough.

Reaction score
If I were you I would do the diet and exercise. It really does work. I went on a diet back in September. I dropped 25 pounds pretty quick and then another 30 since I started. I believe losing 65 lb in a year is completely doable. The weight loss slowed about a month ago but I'm still losing it's just in more obvious places like my belt size. This will be the second new belt I've needed to buy since I started. I've probably lost 4 to 6 inches off my waist. There is plenty of good diet information on here. I'm willing to send you the diet I went on if you like.

Slic.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
It's a lot easier getting fit with some muscle being fat then it is having no muscle and skinny.

You already have some muscle you just don't know it!
The struggle was so real

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any time you wanna start that log back up ,,, hint hint hint .... I know some of us look forward to reading it again.
Yes! @eazy we need this back in our lives, or at least I do. With all my injuries, I need to live vicariously through other people for a bit.

You could always ignore any unwanted and unsolicited advice.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Little late to the party here as almost everything has already been said

But you wouldn’t want to jump in the dnp program as you have a lot of things to change in your daily routine before ever looking into dnp. It’s something that can go terribly wrong if you’re not doing things properly already. Think about the intake you’re currently on food - that dnp is going to make your life hell bc the more you eat as far as starches sugars carbs is gonna to be hell.

Start simple and fine tune your daily eating and get into a exercise regimen. Not saying getting in the gym and going balls to the wall, start slow. Your body is gonna adapt quickly and you’ll see a nice progress as you go. Keep your life safe with your wife and kid and start slow and smart and you’ll be much more happy than sweating your ass off and hating life which I can promise you takes a toll on everyone else around you

New Threads