43 y/o NOOB, first cycle. I appreciate any advice

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes, your Test levels are in line with what I'd expect.

If you're TRULY getting nipple sensitivity, take 0.25 mg of Adex the day after your two weekly shots.

cavorite

Reaction score
Thank you. Is there a number range where Estradiol officially becomes a problem? Or are side effects like gyno personal, and can happen at different numbers for different people?

I'll keep going without AIs for now. I felt pretty unpleasant after taking that Adex.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you. Is there a number range where Estradiol officially becomes a problem? Or are side effects like gyno personal, and can happen at different numbers for different people?

I'll keep going without AIs for now. I felt pretty unpleasant after taking that Adex.
The number where everone gets side effects is different for everyone. An elevated level of estradiol is to be expected with an elevated level of testosterone though, but the point where it becomes a problem, I'm unsure of. Maybe @MrRippedZilla could chime in? I'm interested if there's a concrete number or not myself.

Not taking Adex is what I would personally do, BUT I would also lower my Testosterone dosage. Could try 400 mg/wk to see how you do with that, estradiol wise. It's still PLENTY to grow off of. Get the most from the least

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
I just left the US to live in Thailand. I have a lot of time on my hands now, so I want to focus on fitness and making improvements to my lifestyle.

6'1" 170, decent body fat, been training for years. Just kind of skinny. Total noob to steroids except for what I've read online.

I'm keeping it simple and starting on 500 test/week (250 x 3.5 days). I have Arimidex and HCG standing by in case I need them (although I'm not sure how I will know I need them – please advise if you can).

I'm starting week 3 today. I've noticed increased mental calmness and libido so far. No issues so far apart from a little drowsiness recently.

So, off to a food start. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for having me here.
What city are you in? A lot of gear in thai pharmacies is fake! I know that sounds dumb but it is what it is thais are fuckin sheisters! Send me a pm I’ll point in you in some directions not to get jacked for your money! I’m not a source or anything but I don’t wanna see guys get fuckin burned or a nasty infection or some other bs! Rule of thumb do not buy any gear from thais ever especially if your not Asian.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
The number where everone gets side effects is different for everyone. An elevated level of estradiol is to be expected with an elevated level of testosterone though, but the point where it becomes a problem, I'm unsure of. Maybe @MrRippedZilla could chime in? I'm interested if there's a concrete number or not myself.

Not taking Adex is what I would personally do, BUT I would also lower my Testosterone dosage. Could try 400 mg/wk to see how you do with that, estradiol wise. It's still PLENTY to grow off of. Get the most from the least
No concrete number. Varies from person-to-person. Some can get away with riding higher E2, some can't.

Many years ago I used to advocate aiming for a 20-50:1 T/E ratio and not being afraid of letting your E2 ride a little (I emphasis A LITTLE) bit high. But for a 1st cycle, playing it safe is just fine.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
tell us a lady boy story we all know you have one
Hahahah I have no good ones bro they don’t really bother you unless your gay. They’re usually street ppl to so they can tell by your body language if you wanna speak with them or not. One time tho on loi Kroh road in Chiangmai I had to run away from a gang of them I went out to get some food and I passed one he was like mister mister so I just didn’t even look cus I don’t pay attention to them than I felt someone grab my arm I spun around with my hands up to fight said get the fuck away from me and they weren’t scared at all lol he was like “ ooooo sexy body look like a monkey I wanna suck your dick” and I looked around there was like 5 of them coming out of the wood works and it’s 3 am in the red lights district so these are fuct up meth using ones street workers most likely have hiv and weapons I think they wanted to steal my lv bag so I had to book it hahahaha. Jumped in a cab and said get me the fuck out of here. I want trying to fight with a bunch of armed hiv street ppl.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
But the regular ones are cool they don’t bother ppl they’re just normal just the junkies that work the street and they’re dangerous to

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
You being tired or lethargic ..........U need more carbs their not evil an they're needed for growth as well.
Every time I'm on any start feeling myass drag,I missed my carbs.
Ya I’m not sure where ppl made up this garbage to not have carbs

cavorite

Reaction score
Yes, your Test levels are in line with what I'd expect.

If you're TRULY getting nipple sensitivity, take 0.25 mg of Adex the day after your two weekly shots.

Okay my nipple area is visible through my t-shirts now and getting more painful.

Is 0.25mg Adex (2x week) sufficient to clear it up quickly? I think I'm also going to stop HCG in case that's what brought it on. And reduce test to 200 next injection.

cavorite

Reaction score
Okay my nipple area is visible through my t-shirts now and getting more painful.

Is 0.25mg Adex (2x week) sufficient to clear it up quickly? I think I'm also going to stop HCG in case that's what brought it on. And reduce test to 200 next injection.

I also have Aromasin if that's better than Adex. And Nolvadex.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 6'1" 170lbs I'd recommend you put more effort into your diet. Get your TDEE and a good place to start as far as protein would be 1g/lb of body weight. I'm assuming that if you've been training for years that you have that down.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I also have Aromasin if that's better than Adex. And Nolvadex.
Adex is more powerful than Aromasin.

I'm not the best to give guidance on gyno issues, as I have never run into issues with it. But I'd think about taking 20mg of Nolva per day for a few days, until the tenderness goes away. Seek other's advice on this.

Then I'd think long and hard about pulling the rip cord and aborting the cycle, and starting PCT.

Again, I stand by my earlier statement that you don't need drugs to reach your goals. And look at the problems you're already having. Now you have to add in more drugs to offset the problems the original drugs are creating. Seems silly, right?

If not, drop to 300 mg weekly split into two 150 mg doses, twice per week. And take 0.25 - 0.5 mgs of Adex twice per week.

Seems like you're just one of the unlucky ones who are a high aromatizer.

Xin

Reaction score
500iu of HCG per week on cycle keeps my balls from shrinking too much with no aromatization issues. I do get AI issues at higher doses of HCG.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Adex is more powerful than Aromasin.

I'm not the best to give guidance on gyno issues, as I have never run into issues with it. But I'd think about taking 20mg of Nolva per day for a few days, until the tenderness goes away. Seek other's advice on this.

Then I'd think long and hard about pulling the rip cord and aborting the cycle, and starting PCT.

Again, I stand by my earlier statement that you don't need drugs to reach your goals. And look at the problems you're already having. Now you have to add in more drugs to offset the problems the original drugs are creating. Seems silly, right?

If not, drop to 300 mg weekly split into two 150 mg doses, twice per week. And take 0.25 - 0.5 mgs of Adex twice per week.

Seems like you're just one of the unlucky ones who are a high aromatizer.
Definatley seek advice before blasting the ai in lol I crashed my estro once with ugl aromasin that was probly dosed a lot higher than the packaging and fuck was that terrible! My joints were so sore zero energy I thought I had some kind of diesease or something it was so bad! Proceed with caution on the e blockers! I don’t know anything about it besides what happens when you fuck up and over do it hopefully a knowledgeable vet chimes in on this one

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Definatley seek advice before blasting the ai in lol I crashed my estro once with ugl aromasin that was probly dosed a lot higher than the packaging and fuck was that terrible! My joints were so sore zero energy I thought I had some kind of diesease or something it was so bad! Proceed with caution on the e blockers! I don’t know anything about it besides what happens when you fuck up and over do it hopefully a knowledgeable vet chimes in on this one
Yeah, definitely don't blast the AIs. The Nolva is to to knock the existing estradiol off of the estrogen receptors, hopefully to reverse any gyno that might be imminent. It won't crash his estrogen like AIs do, merely block it from being able to dock to a receptor.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely don't blast the AIs. The Nolva is to to knock the existing estradiol off of the estrogen receptors, hopefully to reverse any gyno that might be imminent. It won't crash his estrogen like AIs do, merely block it from being able to dock to a receptor.
Ya I don’t know anything about this I only know how shitty it is to over do it and crash your e that’s fuckin sucked bad

New Threads