Advice for losing weight, pls!!

Reaction score
I’m 6’ and weigh 244 lbs. The only thing I want in the world right now is to look good again.
I have no idea what to eat, how to workout or what supplements to use. I’ll do whatever it takes.
I want to accomplish this more than anything in the world. What should I do?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Here's a start...

Eat real food, not junk in packages. Think if the pilgrims had access to it, it's ok for you to eat. So lean meats, veggies, fruits, etc...

Move more. Start counting your daily steps. Progressively do more over time.

Get a gym membership if you wish to put some muscle on your body. There are plenty of basic beginner routines, but the most important thing is to just through the door and solidify that habit of going. Once you're there, you'll at least do something.

It can, and may, get much more involved than that. But let's learn to walk before we even think about running a race.

beefnewton

Reaction score
He's one of three shilling for Somabiotech. Alex Rathbone, alex001wong, and Pat.FitPro, though PFP has so far restrained himself, unlike he did elsewhere on another board... unless I missed it. I just think it's the same person with multiple accounts. They seem to post around the same times. Wongers (or was it Rathbone.. I already got these fuckers on ignore) got a new one in today... Vital Herbs or some other bullshit. Total copy and paste job.

Signsin1

Reaction score
I picked up on PFP almost instantly.

I've been in and out the last few days, have missed a lot
And the OP here doesnt even know how to eat and diet properly but is encouraging people to take Testosterone "pellets".. lol wtf

N

Noahh

what supplements to use
have u ever try horney goat weed from vital herbal before? This is by FAR the best HGW I've ever had, I normally make my own capsules with raw HGW but with this brand, I've noticed the effects the next day. If you're using HGW for increased arousal, this is by far the best one.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
have u ever try horney goat weed from vital herbal before? This is by FAR the best HGW I've ever had, I normally make my own capsules with raw HGW but with this brand, I've noticed the effects the next day. If you're using HGW for increased arousal, this is by far the best one.

Have you ever tried giving a rusty trombone while on horny goat weed? If not, shoot me a dm. You bring the vital herbal, I have the trombone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's interested in weight loss, not boosting his T by 1.3% or whatever.

But I'm glad to hear that your goat is satisfied.

Reaction score
Shut
The
Fuck

Up!!!!