Advise with TRT dose

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just trying to dial in my bloods. Cruising since end of November on 125mg weekly TestE. Pin every 3.5 days. Happy with my Estradiol but feel my Test is a little low. Sex drive is down and soft erections.

Bloods below were taken 3.5 days after last pin. So roughly 400 ng/dl in the trough. Should I jump up to 150mg/week or more? Thanks
ae5380bf86755a5206f96376d18c8c00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Personally I'd pin once a week, test on 7th day before your injection.

I feel you should do as above and bump test to 140mg, test again after 4 weeks, the 5th week.

Reaction score
Talk to your Dr, tell him/her your issues.

Unfortunately, Dr's in Canada are useless when it comes to HRT. I have had to research and figure it out on my own.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Dr's in Canada are useless when it comes to HRT. I have had to research and figure it out on my own.

We got you brother, many of us on TRT, I had to get my doctor straight at 1st on a good dosage.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Also, you'd be surprised how just a little add more!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

So that means that this is, or isn't, doctor prescribed/pharma grade testosterone you are injecting? How many weeks did you wait before you had your blood drawn?

If it's pharma, the you'll have to talk to your doctor or else you'll run out before he's ready to give you your next prescription.

If it's UGL testosterone, then did they provide you with HPLC test results to show that the concentration of the solution matches what they say it is? I bring this up because if the gear is underdosed, then you may be way higher than you should be if the next vial is not underdosed.

400ng/dL seems low for 125mg of testosterone. I mean there are people who are low responders, but I don't feel that's atypical.

Reaction score
So that means that this is, or isn't, doctor prescribed/pharma grade testosterone you are injecting? How many weeks did you wait before you had your blood drawn?

If it's pharma, the you'll have to talk to your doctor or else you'll run out before he's ready to give you your next prescription.

If it's UGL testosterone, then did they provide you with HPLC test results to show that the concentration of the solution matches what they say it is? I bring this up because if the gear is underdosed, then you may be way higher than you should be if the next vial is not underdosed.

400ng/dL seems low for 125mg of testosterone. I mean there are people who are low responders, but I don't feel that's atypical.

The exact conversion is 470 ng/dl. The UGL is a long standing reputable lab up here. With that said, I completely agree with your statement. I waited 6 weeks before drawing blood.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

I can sympathize with that.
Canadian GPs are mostly useless

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
The exact conversion is 470 ng/dl. The UGL is a long standing reputable lab up here. With that said, I completely agree with your statement. I waited 6 weeks before drawing blood.

Never trust a lab... Even a reputable one. Always ask for HPLC results of their latest batch, assuming they have them.

IMO a UGL is only as good as their last batch of vials. Pretty sure most would agree with this, even those in Canada