AlanDomestic.la aka DrugsGear - Your Local Reliable Supplier

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Alan.
We were originally known as DrugsGear.
Unforeseen life circumstances forced us to create a new website - AlanDomestic.La

We have been in the game 10+ years. We carry great brands: Balkan, SP Laboratory, Pharmacom, ZPHC, Spectrum, Canada Peptides, Bayer, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, to name a few. We ship domestically. T/A around 3-5 business days. We are on a few other forums and you can see from our reputation that we have a very happy customer base. We back all our products and offer $50 store credit for posting bloodwork. We have no minimum and multiple payment methods, try us out, you won’t be disappointed!

I HPLC test to check the quality of every product that I carry. There is no need to ever worry about under dosed gear. To back this up, if you send them to Simec, ChemTox or any other lab that does HPLC tests, and the test shows that the product is under dosed - I will pay you compensation for your spendings in 2x times. If that doesn’t speak volume then I don’t know what will.

Also I want to introduce to you all a member of our team - BodybuilderZepp

This guy has a lot of knowledge and experience in building a quality body, nutrition, training and so on. Soon, he will begins preparing for competitions, with the goal of obtaining IFBB PRO in 2025. Dave Palumbo is advising him on this preparation. For my part, I will support him with the best products I have. In short, he is a cool dude and we will all watch the birth of a new IFBB pro on the forum! If you have any questions feel free to PM him.

Sincerely, Alan
Test C is way over priced. I get the same stuff for just about half the cost.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Test C is way over priced. I get the same stuff for just about half the cost.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
We price match our brands from a reliable domestic source. Please show me where you found Balkan, Pfizer, Pharmacom, etc domestic at half the price.

Promo Code UGB20 will end March 31st!

Reaction score
Want to remind everyone that AlanDomestic.La has a variety of different carrier oils in the brands he sells:

ZPHC uses - Tea Tree Seed Oil

Spectrum uses - Cottonseed Oil

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

Canada Peptide uses - Peach Oil

Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil

Reaction score
20% off All ZPHC products will end March 31st! Use code UGB20 while you still can!

I’ve been asked why the coupon section doesn’t appear. Its because you need to fill your cart with $100 minimum AFTER the discount is applied.

Reaction score
If your missing a product for your cycle, or want to try us out, dont forget we have no minimum!

Code UGB20 which will give you 20% off any ZPHC product is $100 minimum after discount is applied. This code will be ending March 31st!

Reaction score
This promo is only running for 1 more week!

Use code: UGB20 for 20% Off Any ZPHC Product!

Local 3-5 day shipping
$0 Minimum
Multiple payment options

Reaction score
Been using them since 2015 off and on. Pricy but they ship within 24 hours 100% of orders I placed. I’ve used pharmacom and I used to get alpha pharma. The modifinil is good too.

Reaction score
This promo is coming to an end. 20% off all ZPHC products with code UGB20 minimum order $100. I already know the next promo and it will be similar but with a higher minimum. If your looking to make a smaller order and try ZPHC now is the time! PM me asap!

Reaction score
Looks like Alan hasn’t removed the coupon code yet. So if you want to take advantage of the low minimum deal do it while you still can.

Reaction score
Alan has decided to keep this promo running and added another one. Here are our current promos:

UGB20 will give you 20% off all ZPHC products minimum order $120

UGB+ will give you 20% off the Entire Site minimum order $350

Orders $500+ will be able to add a free bottle of ZPHC Testosterone at checkout. Your choice of Test C, E, P, Mix, Undecanoate or Suspension

Reaction score
What’s up @BodybuilderZepp?

Long time no talk. I see you’re pushing that product. Nice effort.

You’re largely by yourself in here though. Not much feedback from your customers. Have you made many sales here?

Let me know and I’d be happy to hop in here and keep you company. Maybe tell a few jokes or something. I dunno.

Reaction score
Remember Alan always has no minimum, if your looking for a source a new source, or missing a product for your current cycle, or just want to try a different carrier oil, our T/A is 3-5 days.

Current Promos:

UGB20 will give you 20% off all ZPHC products minimum order $120

UGB+ will give you 20% off the Entire Site minimum order $350

Orders $500+ will be able to add a free bottle of ZPHC Testosterone at checkout. Your choice of Test C, E, P, Mix, Undecanoate or Suspension

Carrier Oils:

ZPHC uses - Tea Tree Seed Oil

Spectrum uses - Cottonseed Oil

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

Canada Peptide uses - Peach Oil

Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil

Reaction score
Alan has no minimum, multiple forms of payment, T/A 3-5 days, a lot of great brands with a wide selection. Alan is your one stop shop for everything you will need. And I will be here to help make the process as smooth as it can be. If you have any questions feel free to PM me any time!

Reaction score
This promo is only running for 1 more week!

Use code: UGB20 for 20% Off Any ZPHC Product!

Local 3-5 day shipping
$0 Minimum
Multiple payment options
Hello, just made my first purchase from your site. I only saw the option to pay with bitcoin. What other options do you have?

Reaction score
Hello, just made my first purchase from your site. I only saw the option to pay with bitcoin. What other options do you have?
Did you place an order on an abscess or just looking to get scammed out of money?

New Threads