Albuterol/Salbutamol reasonable expectations?

Reaction score
I Guess a little back story.

I weighed 105kg for most of my adult life at 5"8. Eventually just got sick of the only trait others saw in me was being fat. Cut to 75kg COVID happened and went back up to 82kg (albeit no where near as "fat" as when i initally cut down to 82kg, as my waist size still floats between 33-34".

I am happ-ier where i am now at 82kg but I'm cutting back down to 80 and i just want to really shave off the few extra kilos so i can get serious about a bulk.

What sort of expectations should i be setting with an alubterol cycle 3x4mg with 100mg caffeine at each dose) for a 2wk on/ 2wk off cycle twice so 4wks on total)
Essentially i know its very dependent on the person/nutrition and what not, but what could be a reasonable weight loss idea to see so i actually know its being effective?

Side Question: are OTC fat burners (the ones sold where i buy my protein powder from) just pure snake oil or is there some benefit to them if taken properly?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
are OTC fat burners (the ones sold where i buy my protein powder from) just pure snake oil or is there some benefit to them if taken properly?
expensive caffeine pills. don't waste your time or money
What sort of expectations should i be setting with an alubterol cycle 3x4mg with 100mg caffeine at each dose) for a 2wk on/ 2wk off cycle twice so 4wks on total)
Essentially i know its very dependent on the person/nutrition and what not, but what could be a reasonable weight loss idea to see so i actually know its being effective?
The answer is in the question. You will not burn fat without being in a calorie deficit. "dependent on the person/nutrition"

How large is your deficit?

Kraken

Reaction score
I didn't have much success with alubterol at all.