Alternative meds to help with RA

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You suppose he got to leave that to some one in his will ? ...

Ok Maggie gets Dads Frank Sinatra Collection ,, Cindy you get his HO scale train set and Billy ,, you get Daddy's death machine and van ...

They all start clapping for him but secretly sweet Maggie is plotting her little brothers untimely demeeze because deep down in her heart she knows she deserves it more than he does. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You suppose he got to leave that to some one in his will ? ...

Ok Maggie gets Dads Frank Sinatra Collection ,, Cindy you get his HO scale train set and Billy ,, you get Daddy's death machine and van ...

They all start clapping for him but secretly sweet Maggie is plotting her little brothers untimely demeeze because deep down in her heart she knows she deserves it more than he does. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, anything is a death machine if you're Kevorkian enough.

Reaction score
I started out with a reasonable question, you in return start bashing me and name calling , buddy, I’d drop your fucking ass in person , so keep talking shit behind a fucking keyboard . I’m not much of a conversation with old ass boys like you calling themselves “bald flex master” so you just keep digging in and use any excuse to divert what my initial question was and keep flexing your mouth on the neighbors lil doggy , Fuckface Flex !
Good. Name a place you little bitch.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
No. There is no cycle that you could take to take down the pain and swelling on your joints caused by RA.

Happy now?
The cycle would be Remicade or Humira. Not a AAS. Prednisone is a steroid that will help but would not recommend long term. But hey fuck it let's load up on some deca, ment, dhb, tren, mast ,Primo and whatever else we can find, surely one of those will help. Lol.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
The cycle would be Remicade or Humira. Not a AAS. Prednisone is a steroid that will help but would not recommend long term. But hey fuck it let's load up on some deca, ment, dhb, tren, mast ,Primo and whatever else we can find, surely one of those will help. Lol.
Alright but only because I believe you’re a dr.
So 2cc of each a day?

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I have delt with autoimmune disease since I was 14. Psoriasis and it's cousin Psoriatic arthritis which is similar to RA. I have tried every diet known to man and none of them will convince your immune system to quit attacking your own body. I have done week long fasts. It doesn't do shit but help you lose weight. Leaky gut was another joke. L Glutamine will heal your leaky gut and fix your immune system.....Wrong!...Snort BPC157 it will heal leaky gut....wrong. I think leaky gut is some bullshit made up by the supplement industry to separate people from their money. Biologics has been the only thing that has helped me without fucking me up in some other way. Some of the shit for autoimmune disease is close to poison no doubt. The only thing diet that helps is to eat foods that lower inflammation and stay away from foods that cause/ increase inflammation.

New Threads