Am I being hustled?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
problem with personal use gear can you please elaborate

My mistake. There is absolutely no problem with personal use in Canada. Yes I am Canadian.

Just do some reading. Maybe look at som HPLC testing.

Figure it out. Or keep doing what you’re been doing. It doesn’t matter to me either way.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Don’t recognize it.

You are really overpaying badly.

Think I am paying $35 for 10 ml test cyp.

Also there is now problem with personal use gear in Canada

I wouldn’t trust my coach now lol
Are they cracking down up there now?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Can you confirm these bottles / packets are 100% metabolic pharma? My trainer says they are pharma i.e not UGL. Why were they closed?
No
Its garbage, throw it out
There are 4 qaulity UGLS in Canada that offer 50$ per vial for newcomers....it goes DOWN from there

Yours is NOT one of them
Are you Canadian or is that in us dollars
CAD
Would the risk factor of ordering AAS myself justify paying $90 CAD/bottle in bulk (I use to pay $120 if I bought in singles), at one point he charged me $150 cad for a bottle of EQ/NPP.

No
Find a new sourcr
Yoire getting scammed
Are they cracking down up there now?

Fuck no
I order for cop friends.
Worst thing that will happened if you get found with gear...is they take it for personal use

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Yeah, I should have read the full thread before I sent that. 😅

The biggest problem i have with my cop friends is telling them they DONT need Tren

Seriously
I fucking cut them off, pretty sure police brutality spiked in that precinct

Pretty sure police brutally will go up much higher if they don’t get a turkey on Monday for the spring hunt in the rain. If said individuals get skunked in the rain….. I know gang bangers will pay the price.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
No
Its garbage, throw it out
There are 4 qaulity UGLS in Canada that offer 50$ per vial for newcomers....it goes DOWN from there

Yours is NOT one of them

CAD

No
Find a new sourcr
Yoire getting scammed

Fuck no
I order for cop friends.
Worst thing that will happened if you get found with gear...is they take it for personal use
That's crazy. I assumed with how liberal the PM is up there, especially against guns, that AAS would be treated the same way as the USA and get you arrested.

Reaction score
It's about as illegal as underage smoking. If they don't see the purchase they don't bother with it

Reaction score
Would be useful to name good ugl labs for us canucks.. Thee is a lot of them so reviews would be really nice.

Reaction score
Even if it was metabolic, finish it if you want but don’t get any more from that guy, I personally never tried their injectables, but I had their “Anavar” a few times to test their products and I swear it was superdrol instead, I lost all trust and respect for that Lab pretty quick. It was a good thing I had leftover full organ support, I usually just run milk thistle with Anavar.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Even if it was metabolic, finish it if you want but don’t get any more from that guy, I personally never tried their injectables, but I had their “Anavar” a few times to test their products and I swear it was superdrol instead, I lost all trust and respect for that Lab pretty quick. It was a good thing I had leftover full organ support, I usually just run milk thistle with Anavar.

I hope he hasn’t been on since April………good try.

How about sending products out for actual testing?

New Threads