Anyone else here received the vaccine

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I’m probably repeating a lot of what was already said. If so, I apologize.

Trump promised the vax before the end of 2020 and he basically delivered. The Democrats said at the time that they would NOT get it. They didn’t trust Trump.

Now it’s “trust the science” as the Democrats in charge have popularized to crush opposing views.

The vax was offered and people lined up for blocks for their chance to get it. They indicated the vax had a short expiration date and doses would be “wasted” if not used in time.

They told us to get the vax to return to normal. People got it.

They offered contests. Free shit. There was the cringeworthy Deblasio PSA where he’s eating a burger and fries.

They gradually realized the vax didn’t prevent people from catching covid or spreading it to others. It only reduced the symptoms.

They threatened vax passports. They segregated the vaxed and the unvaxed. They prohibited unvaxed.

They “discovered” the efficacy diminished over time and that boosters would be needed, every 6 months is what I believe they stated.

The FDA approved the Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine to have the label name Comirnaty. I say “to have” because in the month+ since approval there are NO doses of Comirnaty available anywhere in the US. They are still jabbing the unnamed version under the EUA (what happened to the quick expiration dates).

Biden announces mandatory vax for armed forces, federal employees and companies with 100+ employees. Again, ONLY the EUA vax are available which are supposed to be taken voluntarily.

Which brings us to date. No doses of Comiarty available. They are offering boosters. They even said it doesn’t matter if you got Moderna, you can still get Pfizer. They want to vax children under 5.

And the chances of dying from covid remain unbelievably low with the vast majority of deaths (80%+) occurring among the morbidly obese. Those people have had almost two years to save their own lives by losing weight. Most did nothing.

I won’t even go into Biden’s empty promises. His “plan” to defeat covid. Or Fauci’s many flip-flops.

I’m not anti-vax. I just do not see the need to rush out and get this vaccine. The “leadership” has done the opposite of instilling confidence.

It just seems like part of the Democrat M.O of creating a problem to present the solution that we otherwise would not even ever consider. The current situation leading me to believe they are artificially destroying the country to say “see, the system no longer works and cannot be repaired. Fortunately the Green New Deal will work to save you all. You just need to be good and do as you are told.” No thanks.

Lol. Sorry for the rant. I have a little pent up anger and aggression. If you read to this point, I thank you. We can be friends.
I believe there is a large portion of people that would agree with this. Most people likely couldn't spell it out in this manner, but rather it would be a gut feeling of "something isn't fucking right with all of this stuff going on".

With that said, I am currently at risk of losing my job because I have chosen to exercise my bodily autonomy (my body, my fucking choice), and I am staunchly anti-government compulsion (having been in the US military and worked in a hospital, I have gotten more inoculations than most of the population. I don't have a problem with medicine, I have a problem with totalitarianism). It's all good though, I have a path forward with, or without, my current job that will ensure my family doesn't starve.

Reaction score
I got the Moderna booster yesterday. I'm traveling to Belize next month, really wanted to get it before being stuck on plains and in airports.

I was worried about getting sides like I had the first time I got the vaccine, but so far so good. At the gym now.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I’m gonna post this once because I see this thread is still alive.

mRNA therapies have been studied for quite a while and there are many projects done out there showing it’s efficacy and scalability far prior to COVID. So by no means is a mRNA vaccine relatively new, it is just the first that has been released on wide scale production to the public in emergency. mRNA is an intermediate step in translation of a protein product by ribosomes in the cytoplasm. Every time we replicate our own DNA naturally, our strands of DNA go through mRNA intermediates before they go on to code for proteins, enzymes, and all other biologically relevant material. What is happening here in this vaccine is that they’ve isolated and engineered a fully processed mature mRNA for the most virulent portion of all coronaviruses: their spike proteins. Side note, these viruses were named as such because under a microscope they look like they have a crown. These crownlike projections are actually a major virulent factor and are important in cell adhesion. Consequently, they are a target for a vaccine product because they are able to create large scale immune responses. You are injected with the shot, and there are transfection reagents designed to facilitate uptake into our cells. Once in our cells, our natural translation mechanisms (protein creators) produces a properly folded and fully functional spike protein which then goes on to mount a plethora of immune responses. These immune responses work in the exact same way as it would if you got sick with any other pathogen. You now have immunological memory.

Vaccines always come with risks, and yes, people do die from them. This inherently has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine. The reasons this happens is due to hyperactive and hypersensitive immune responses that vary in degrees from person to person. Its impossible to know if you have immune hypersensitivity because your body reacts differently to every viral and bacterial pathogen on this planet.

TLDR; this vaccine technology is not complicated. There is nothing hidden about it. Its technology is laid right out in front of you. It is your choice to to learn and understand how it works. After that, you can make your own decisions about it. But at least try to understand this basic biological mechanism. It’s actually a pretty wonderful thing that they developed here and mRNA vaccines have extremely amazing cost efficiencies and scalability that has never been imagined before with vaccines. It’s groundbreaking in medicine to see it finally put to the test

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
TLDR; this vaccine technology is not complicated. There is nothing hidden about it. Its technology is laid right out in front of you. It is your choice to to learn and understand how it works. After that, you can make your own decisions about it. But at least try to understand this basic biological mechanism. It’s actually a pretty wonderful thing that they developed here and mRNA vaccines have extremely amazing cost efficiencies and scalability that has never been imagined before with vaccines. It’s groundbreaking in medicine to see it finally put to the test
No, you can't. I have my job being threatened because I am exercising my freedom of choice.

Therein lies my issue, and I also dont believe it is ok to force people to alter DNA or genetics. There's a huge potential for 2nd, 3rd, 4th order effects that cannot be forseen.

Reaction score
First batch AstraZeneca.
While on 200mg DNP ED, 50-100mg Trenbolona A ED, Test P 50mg ED, maybe Mast P too...4-5iu HGH ED
AND
Flu vaccine the day before.
0 sides.

Second dose zero sides too.

Will do the third soon.

It's safe to say that it's Bill Gates sperm that I feel all these months in my crack. It tingles, but in a good way.

The fucking nanoparticle gains man.

10/10 would pin again. Intense vascularity.
unnamed.gif

dirtys1x

Reaction score
No, you can't. I have my job being threatened because I am exercising my freedom of choice.

Therein lies my issue, and I also dont believe it is ok to force people to alter DNA or genetics. There's a huge potential for 2nd, 3rd, 4th order effects that cannot be forseen.
I never spoke about the issue of forcing people to take the vaccine. I believe it should always be your choice. No matter what. Just like it’s your choice to smoke cigarettes, or artificially inflate your testosterone levels.

I never spoke on that, but that is a separate topic and I do agree with you about the personal freedoms of that.

Threatening peoples jobs and security by mandating a vaccine is insane.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I never spoke about the issue of forcing people to take the vaccine. I believe it should always be your choice. No matter what. Just like it’s your choice to smoke cigarettes, or artificially inflate your testosterone levels.

I never spoke on that, but that is a separate topic and I do agree with you about the personal freedoms of that.

Threatening peoples jobs and security by mandating a vaccine is insane.
I suppose I took what you said slightly out of context, but I saw that and ran with it. My apologies

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I suppose I took what you said slightly out of context, but I saw that and ran with it. My apologies
I was simply just referring to the safety of the vaccine. I am in no way an advocate for government mandates of anything. I was just trying to shed some light on some confusion about how the vaccine works and why it’s nothing to fear.

Reaction score
Yes, Phizer. No troubles at all. Whole family got it both shots except my two young kids. It's not available for their age range yet.

Reaction score
Yes, Phizer. No troubles at all. Whole family got it both shots except my two young kids. It's not available for their age range yet.
My 14 and 16 yr old got the Phizer. So far so good. None of us have had covid yet.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
My wife and I have both got the initial vaccine plus the booster. Absolutely zero sides.

Reaction score
I’m gonna post this once because I see this thread is still alive.

mRNA therapies have been studied for quite a while and there are many projects done out there showing it’s efficacy and scalability far prior to COVID. So by no means is a mRNA vaccine relatively new, it is just the first that has been released on wide scale production to the public in emergency. mRNA is an intermediate step in translation of a protein product by ribosomes in the cytoplasm. Every time we replicate our own DNA naturally, our strands of DNA go through mRNA intermediates before they go on to code for proteins, enzymes, and all other biologically relevant material. What is happening here in this vaccine is that they’ve isolated and engineered a fully processed mature mRNA for the most virulent portion of all coronaviruses: their spike proteins. Side note, these viruses were named as such because under a microscope they look like they have a crown. These crownlike projections are actually a major virulent factor and are important in cell adhesion. Consequently, they are a target for a vaccine product because they are able to create large scale immune responses. You are injected with the shot, and there are transfection reagents designed to facilitate uptake into our cells. Once in our cells, our natural translation mechanisms (protein creators) produces a properly folded and fully functional spike protein which then goes on to mount a plethora of immune responses. These immune responses work in the exact same way as it would if you got sick with any other pathogen. You now have immunological memory.

Vaccines always come with risks, and yes, people do die from them. This inherently has absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine. The reasons this happens is due to hyperactive and hypersensitive immune responses that vary in degrees from person to person. Its impossible to know if you have immune hypersensitivity because your body reacts differently to every viral and bacterial pathogen on this planet.

I don't think anyone is arguing with you or your explanation. You did good writing that out. I just don't want to get it and I see no point in getting THIS vaccine simply because I don't think the risk of getting covid is that great, and assuming I get it, I don't think the risk of dying from it is that great. No point in throwing in a drug that I don't think is necessary.

It doesn't prevent you from getting it, it doesn't prevent you from spreading it, it just reduces the severity of it. So I'm not putting anyone else at harm anymore than the people that have already been vaxxed.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is arguing with you or your explanation. You did good writing that out. I just don't want to get it and I see no point in getting THIS vaccine simply because I don't think the risk of getting covid is that great, and assuming I get it, I don't think the risk of dying from it is that great. No point in throwing in a drug that I don't think is necessary.

It doesn't prevent you from getting it, it doesn't prevent you from spreading it, it just reduces the severity of it. So I'm not putting anyone else at harm anymore than the people that have already been vaxxed.
Fair enough. I just mentioned my point because people have some crazy fear of the vaccine. It’s just a vaccine. Get it or don’t but don’t justify the reason for not getting it because of some tin foil conspiracy theory. That’s the gist of my point

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I'll stick with my tin foil hat. Far too many respected scientists in the field are raising alarms. I've posted at least a couple of those here.

In any case, the media, governments and numerous corporations seem desperate for my cooperation, and are willing to lie to get it. That's enough by itself to make someone like me suspicious.

Reaction score
small update: 15 days passed since i took the j&j shot and i mostly feel good. felt a little bad on the first day at night but now am good

beefnewton

Reaction score
I had to get due to work mandating it, even for remote workers, which makes zero sense for my employer to be requiring it of me (I am 100% remote and never go into an office). I resisted at first, because I am pretty sure I already had and got over Covid. Then I had my girlfriend really wanting me to get it, and pussy and head just take priority. I'm also traveling to Brazil next month, and while (right now) there are no requirements to fly internationally or in Brazil, I said fuck it and just got the J&J. I didn't have any real side effects that I can 100% blame on the vaccine. I had some kind of sickly fatigue later that day for about an hour, but it could have just been because I'm lazy and ate crap food. Had some random, one or two second headaches over the next few days. Nothing really. I do not agree with it being forced on anyone, especially through all of these underhanded methods like OSHA. Natural immunity is being completely ignored. This just all smacks of profit and a love of power and control.

New Threads