Anyone else here received the vaccine

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Uh, no. I said I found that site while researching the other site? See this is exactly what I mean when I say this has become a religious argument. It's ok to suggest the US is lying to us but then something being an "official EU government website" makes it legit? Why can't they also be suspicious? Why is there so much resistance to being in the middle and trying to assess information?
On testosterone if you go through each side effect one by one and add up the deaths there are around 1000.
"Number of individual cases for selected reaction"

testosterone deaths

blood disorders - 3
cardiac - 414
congenital - 4
gastro -5
admin site disorders - 336
hepatobillary - 4
infections - 12
injury, poisoning -14
vascular disorders - 67
respitory - 97
renal - 8
psychiatric - 27

I skipped a few, over 1000 deaths from testosterone? No way. This lends credibility to what the other site is complaining about. That this is a public database and people write in online if they believe they were harmed by something. Either way 1000 deaths from Test is highly suspicious.
If you are highly skeptical of studies and information about Covid and the vaccines then it's confirmation bias to immediately find a website that confirms your beliefs and assume it's completely true information.

It is a public database and you are also able to to separate general public from medical professionals. I trust the citizens of EU more than its government, the same holds true for any country.

The USA has no database like this. If they did the numbers would most likely be similar.

I suppose nobody has ever mixed testosterone with other compounds. I saw those numbers too but nothing about them leading to death. I have never heard of anyone dying from PIP (admin site disorders) from testosterone. You are reading it wrong.

Testosterone is constantly mixed with other compounds, any one of which could have caused health issues. The covid vaccines are not normally mixed with other substances unless administered by medical professionals.

If anyone has confirmation bias it is you. You find some bizarre Filipino website that nobody has even heard of and assume that they must be telling the truth because it supports your belief.

Reaction score
It is a public database and you are also able to to separate general public from medical professionals. I trust the citizens of EU more than its government, the same holds true for any country.

The USA has no database like this. If they did the numbers would most likely be similar.

I suppose nobody has ever mixed testosterone with other compounds. I saw those numbers too but nothing about them leading to death. I have never heard of anyone dying from PIP (admin site disorders) from testosterone. You are reading it wrong.

Testosterone is constantly mixed with other compounds, any one of which could have caused health issues. The covid vaccines are not normally mixed with other substances unless administered by medical professionals.

If anyone has confirmation bias it is you. You find some bizarre Filipino website that nobody has even heard of and assume that they must be telling the truth because it supports your belief.
you choose testosterone first
then choose the tab - "number of individual cases for a selected reaction"

Then on the upper right you choose a reaction group from the pulldown menu.
I choose "cardiac disorders". On the bottom left is the outcome table.
Fatal - 480
not recovered/not resolved - 780
and so on.
On the top right as you change the reaction group in the pulldown menu you will get a different amount of fatalities. I actually listed them to make it easy but that didn't seem to take?

People may have non-related conditions that are causing the deaths. Or are taking other medications that cause effects. Kind of like what's happening with the Testosterone reports.

Again, I didn't say I believed the other website. You said that? I didn't say I assume they are telling the truth. You said that? That site was pointing out some information that was on the EU website?
“These events may have been caused by another illness or be associated with another medicine taken by the patient at the same time,” EudraVigilance says.

The information from the testosterone section does seem to lend credibility to this because over 1000 deaths from testosterone is not likely.
That's it? I researched the initial report about the EU webite and found the other site. But looking at the testosterone reports gives credibility to the idea that the Covid vaccine deaths are not all from the vaccine.
I'm not believing any side without attempting to look into it? and I do not trust that EU website because the Testosterone deaths are ridiculously high. Something is flawed in the methodology.

I don't believe any side which is why I was researching the EU site. Just deciding to accept it at face value is confirmation bias if so many other sources of information are now suspect.test.png

Reaction score

gen disorders/admin site conditions
lower right graph
fatal - 336
not recovered - 624

unknown - 2348gen disorders.png

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
you choose testosterone first
then choose the tab - "number of individual cases for a selected reaction"

Then on the upper right you choose a reaction group from the pulldown menu.
I choose "cardiac disorders". On the bottom left is the outcome table.
Fatal - 480
not recovered/not resolved - 780
and so on.
On the top right as you change the reaction group in the pulldown menu you will get a different amount of fatalities. I actually listed them to make it easy but that didn't seem to take?

People may have non-related conditions that are causing the deaths. Or are taking other medications that cause effects. Kind of like what's happening with the Testosterone reports.

Again, I didn't say I believed the other website. You said that? I didn't say I assume they are telling the truth. You said that? That site was pointing out some information that was on the EU website?
“These events may have been caused by another illness or be associated with another medicine taken by the patient at the same time,” EudraVigilance says.

The information from the testosterone section does seem to lend credibility to this because over 1000 deaths from testosterone is not likely.
That's it? I researched the initial report about the EU webite and found the other site. But looking at the testosterone reports gives credibility to the idea that the Covid vaccine deaths are not all from the vaccine.
I'm not believing any side without attempting to look into it? and I do not trust that EU website because the Testosterone deaths are ridiculously high. Something is flawed in the methodology.

I don't believe any side which is why I was researching the EU site. Just deciding to accept it at face value is confirmation bias if so many other sources of information are now suspect.View attachment 15825
Your are still saying that your Filipino website is more credible because you happened to look up testosterone and did not agree that the results could possibly be accurate?

Do you have any idea how many people live in those 23 countries? Why not start by finding out the total number of people before you jump to the conclusion that it is automatically inaccurate?

No consideration for the fact that those taking the testosterone may have been taking other illegal compounds along with it they did not want to report to a government database.

There are lots of other articles and videos that I have posted that lend credibility to the fact that when in comes to covid vaccines, the real number of adverse reactions, heart problems, and deaths are not being reported accurately.

For example...

Last edited:

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Your are still saying it is more credible because you happened to look up testosterone and did not agree that the results could possibly be accurate.

Do you have any idea how many people live in those 23 countries? Why not start by finding out the total number of people before you jump to the conclusion that it is automatically inaccurate.

No consideration for the fact that those taking the testosterone may have been taking other illegal compounds along with it they did not want to report to a government database.

There are lots of other articles and videos that I have posted that lend credibility to the fact that when in comes to covid vaccines, the real number of adverse reactions, heart problems, and deaths are not being reported accurately.

For example...

That's a lot of deaths. As predicted, the number of adverse reactions far exceeds what was reported on VAERS.

Reaction score
Your are still saying that your Filipino website is more credible because you happened to look up testosterone and did not agree that the results could possibly be accurate?

Do you have any idea how many people live in those 23 countries? Why not start by finding out the total number of people before you jump to the conclusion that it is automatically inaccurate?

For example...

"
Your are still saying that your Filipino website is more credible because you happened to look up testosterone and did not agree that the results could possibly be accurate?"

Never said that once? I'm researching that EU site and found the 2nd site. So it's something to consider and look into. The Testosterone deaths are suspicious for a 1 year period.

"Do you have any idea how many people live in those 23 countries? Why not start by finding out the total number of people before you jump to the conclusion that it is automatically inaccurate?"

It doesn't give information on the total number of a population using testosterone. 1000 deaths from T is still high.

"No consideration for the fact that those taking the testosterone may have been taking other illegal compounds along with it they did not want to report to a government database."

Which is the criticism about the Covid deaths as well? Why is the Covid stuff reliable but then I'm cherry-picking testosterone deaths? That is actually the point? That most of the reported Covid vacc deaths were from another cause?

"There are lots of other articles and videos that I have posted that lend credibility to the fact that when in comes to covid vaccines, the real number of adverse reactions, heart problems, and deaths are not being reported accurately."

Which brings up another issue. Both articles are from a site known for fake news (gatewaypundit). The narrative here is that we cannot trust papers, reports, news, medical statements, from any US source. Ok.
Then news from a known fake news site is somehow ok? WTF? I realize there are issues with the vaccine and the pandemic and the truth is hard to figure out. That doesn't mean any site that reports information that we want to be true isn't also false information? It doesn't mean I'm 100% on board with the vaccine? I'm actually attempting to figure out ALL of the lies being told. Not just the lies from one side. Anti-vac articles could also be crank. Gateway has been caught giving fake news.

I wanted to understand why only Gateway and the Christian News Press published that EU report. This is where I am in the investigation. I'm presenting the information I've found. I don't want to only believe what I want to be true. I want to believe what is actually true.
You have continually put down that source I gave ("the Fillipino website") yet have posted 2 articles from a known fake news outlet?

"The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.
It has been described by theHarvard Journal of Law was one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news", by Newsweek as a fake news website, and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories". In August 2019, journalism professors Erik P. Bucy and John E. Newhagen observed that "The most aggressive fake news sites and associated Youtubechannels, such as Infowars, The Gateway Pundit, and The Daily Stormer are routinely sued by victims of these published reports for libel and defamation." As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."

In November 2019, the Wiki community deprecated The Gateway Pundit as an untrustworthy source of information.

A 2020 study by researchers from Northeastern,Harvard, Northwestern and Rutgers universities found that among Republicans and older people The Gateway Pundit was the most shared fake news domain in tweets related to COVID-19, significantly outperforming other fake news domains such as InfoWars, World Net Daily and Natural News. The study also found that The Gateway Pundit was the 4th and 6th most shared domain overall, in August and September 2020 respectively.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
"and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories"

------

Unsure why the Commie News Network has the nuts to call out another site.
Probably the most fake/retarded "news" channel in history...

But yes, they all suck...

Reaction score
"
Your are still saying that your Filipino website is more credible because you happened to look up testosterone and did not agree that the results could possibly be accurate?"

Never said that once? I'm researching that EU site and found the 2nd site. So it's something to consider and look into. The Testosterone deaths are suspicious for a 1 year period.

"Do you have any idea how many people live in those 23 countries? Why not start by finding out the total number of people before you jump to the conclusion that it is automatically inaccurate?"

It doesn't give information on the total number of a population using testosterone. 1000 deaths from T is still high.

"No consideration for the fact that those taking the testosterone may have been taking other illegal compounds along with it they did not want to report to a government database."

Which is the criticism about the Covid deaths as well? Why is the Covid stuff reliable but then I'm cherry-picking testosterone deaths? That is actually the point? That most of the reported Covid vacc deaths were from another cause?

"There are lots of other articles and videos that I have posted that lend credibility to the fact that when in comes to covid vaccines, the real number of adverse reactions, heart problems, and deaths are not being reported accurately."

Which brings up another issue. Both articles are from a site known for fake news (gatewaypundit). The narrative here is that we cannot trust papers, reports, news, medical statements, from any US source. Ok.
Then news from a known fake news site is somehow ok? WTF? I realize there are issues with the vaccine and the pandemic and the truth is hard to figure out. That doesn't mean any site that reports information that we want to be true isn't also false information? It doesn't mean I'm 100% on board with the vaccine? I'm actually attempting to figure out ALL of the lies being told. Not just the lies from one side. Anti-vac articles could also be crank. Gateway has been caught giving fake news.

I wanted to understand why only Gateway and the Christian News Press published that EU report. This is where I am in the investigation. I'm presenting the information I've found. I don't want to only believe what I want to be true. I want to believe what is actually true.
You have continually put down that source I gave ("the Fillipino website") yet have posted 2 articles from a known fake news outlet?

It has been described by theHarvard Journal of Law was one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news", by Newsweek as a fake news website, and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories". In August 2019, journalism professors Erik P. Bucy and John E. Newhagen observed that "The most aggressive fake news sites and associated Youtubechannels, such as Infowars, The Gateway Pundit, and The Daily Stormer are routinely sued by victims of these published reports for libel and defamation." As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."

In November 2019, the Wiki community deprecated The Gateway Pundit as an untrustworthy source of information.

A 2020 study by researchers from Northeastern,Harvard, Northwestern and Rutgers universities found that among Republicans and older people The Gateway Pundit was the most shared fake news domain in tweets related to COVID-19, significantly outperforming other fake news domains such as InfoWars, World Net Daily and Natural News. The study also found that The Gateway Pundit was the 4th and 6th most shared domain overall, in August and September 2020 respectively.
You are so fucking annoying. Go clean your smelly vagina and go out and get laid. A proper fucking should fix your attitude.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
"

Wikipedia is not a good news source.

“Wikipedia Is Badly Biased”

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate the fact the gov made it so u care what the next guy did..I could give two fucks if u got the vaccine or not ..It doesnt make me feel "safe" or unsafe..These luciferians really know what their doing

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Last edited:

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I got the synopharm vaccine. It's just dead viruses + aluminium to make the body react.
It doesn't give nearly as much immunity but I had 0 symptoms or complications.

Reaction score
For the record...

Over 2.5 million unique readers visit The Gateway Pundit every day.

The Gateway Pundit is ranked as one of the top 150 websites in America.

They have won awards for their integrity in journalism.

the source is actually called "conservapedia.com" LOL. To distrust all media that goes against your beliefs and back known bias sources is confirmation bias. Yes Wiki can be bias. The point is to look at the source and see if there is any truth. Yeah conservatapedia has good things to say about Gateway but rational Wiki has some really bad things to say. RW has proven to be a reasonable source of information. All this hate for simply trying to understand what is actually true is very revealing to me. aLl I've done is point out there are 2 sides?
There are millions of people who believe in the vaccine but they are wrong but the millions of people who read gatewaypundit makes that information correct? You are saying all media that is for the vaccine is wrong then all media that's against it is correct? Like I said, this has become a religious argument.

New Threads