Arrest for steroid manufacturing lab at residence

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Joshua Baroni was taken into custody at 3:07 p.m. He was booked for the following: Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person, possession of schedule III drugs for sale, conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substance Act, unlawful manufacturing of a drug.

According to the booking reported, deputies secured a search warrant and located 408 grams of suspected steroids and manufacturing chemicals associated with the steroids.

He stated he manufactures the testosterone and gives it to his friends. He then named some of the chemicals inside the lab and identified them as bento-alcohol, isopropyl-alcohol and bento-benzoate, according to the booking report.

Detectives also located a black digital scale, several blue glass vials where they were packaged. Based on the large amount of suspected steroids, along with the packaging items, deputies believed the suspect is selling steroids and not using them for personal reasons, the report states.

Source: https://carsonnow.org/story/10/11/2...ults-arrest-steroid-manufacturing-lab-residen

Migmaster

Reaction score
Just curious on how they get tipped to manufacturer home for Search

TomJ

Reaction score
"Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person"

Dude was a registered felon and probably already being watched.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yano

Reaction score
Same as always I would imagine , loose lips sinking ships. Hows that old song go , heard it from a friend whooo heard it from a friend whooo heard it from a friend ...

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

Officers responded to the Gordon Street residence in reference to an alarm call for service. Officers approached the residence and noticed the back sliding door was open. Deputies entered the residence and conducted a safety sweep where a sergeant located what appeared to be a makeshift drug lab in the master bedroom closet. Once deputies cleared the residence of any subject they immediately exited the residence.

Methyl mike

Reaction score
Sounds like he might have talked himself into additional charges, admitting to sending drugs through the mail.

I always wondered where they draw the line for personal use amounts.
Probably when he admitted to manufacturing and giving to his friends.

I think it also depends on the state and keep in mind the DA has to build a case based on evidence. Things like cash, expensive stuff, boxes to be mailed, transaction histories all that If found paints a clearer picture.