ATTENTION: Use of the PM system to advertise or solicit business

Reaction score
Yes I saw, you literally responded and directed it to me. 😂

View attachment 27456
i know. because that was the post i saw the irony in.

then cj replyed to me implying i dont know what im talking about, so i asked him to elaborate.

He never did. Even though he was actively posting in other threads, so about a half hour later I posted that I wasnt getting a reply.

Then you quoted said post and took it as being directed toward you, and got defensive about life. I get it man, life is important.

So then I replyed asking if you realized my post was not directed to you.

And here we are

Shit gets lost in translation through text sometimes....

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
i know. because that was the post i saw the irony in.

then cj replyed to me implying i dont know what im talking about, so i asked him to elaborate.

He never did. Even though he was actively posting in other threads, so about a half hour later I posted that I wasnt getting a reply.

Then you quoted said post and took it as being directed toward you, and got defensive about life. I get it man, life is important.

So then I replyed asking if you realized my post was not directed to you.

And here we are

Shit gets lost in translation through text sometimes....
So the original post calling attention to rule #5, explaining to new users why they should look out for this and not fall for it, and informing everyone of what they need to do to submit evidence so that we can get a ban to stick because it's subject to be overturned by a higher power (we are not the ultimate authority) is irony?

We cannot read PMs, and no one is going to solicit us. I'm open to ideas on how you expect us to crack down on rule #5 without the assistance of the community or the ones raising concern.

Fact is that everyone just wants us to ban who they want us to ban without having to provide evidence.

This rule is extremely difficult for us to enforce without evidence admin will find acceptable. We cannot get that evidence without support from everyone here. This is not lip service, it's a fact.

Reaction score
So the original post calling attention to rule #5, explaining to new users why they should look out for this and not fall for it, and informing everyone of what they need to do to submit evidence so that we can get a ban to stick because it's subject to be overturned by a higher power (we are not the ultimate authority) is irony?

We cannot read PMs, and no one is going to solicit us. I'm open to ideas on how you expect us to crack down on rule #5 without the assistance of the community or the ones raising concern.

Fact is that everyone just wants us to ban who they want us to ban without having to provide evidence.

This rule is extremely difficult for us to enforce without evidence admin will find acceptable. We cannot get that evidence without support from everyone here. This is not lip service, it's a fact.
no.. the irony is a moderator asking a recently banned member to help ban another member.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here???

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
I have a real job, which I've been working all weekend and will have to work on labor day as well.

I'm here for this forum, but I don't get any money here. It's completely voluntary and you guys love to find reasons to fling mud even when we try to help.

Sorry if I'm always going to pick real life and earning my paycheck over this place.

Paper route could be considered a job and why am i not a mod yet? i know my stuff and have oodles of time on my hands. i'd like an application form please.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
maybe you dont see the irony...
You're right, I don't because I am legitimately trying to help.

I don't see the irony, and you don't see we are trying to help and address concerns in a way that completely solves the problem... instead of risking a ban being overturned.

Like I said, even when we try our absolute best to help there is going to be mud flinging. And that's okay... if we get no help on this then we can't fix it. I don't want that, but that will be the outcome if this is how people feel. 🤷‍♂️

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
no.. the irony is a moderator asking a recently banned member to help ban another member.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here???
The recently banned member is the one who raised attention to this, and made me aware of something I previously did not know about.

Is that really ironic? To ask the person who pointed this out in the first place... regardless if they were recently banned or not?

He also was the very first person to respond to this thread (I'm post #1, he's post #2) with a screenshot; which I said we need a ton more of or something much stronger. https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/thre...ertise-or-solicit-business.42564/#post-876523

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well... look at it this way.

Its like a traffic jam when you're already late, a "No Smoking" sign on your cigarette break. It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife.

Isnt it ironic?
You know, it's literally raining where I'm at right now. 😂

Reaction score
But seriously. I get you need people to "see something, say somehing". i was pointing out the irony of it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well... look at it this way.

Its like a traffic jam when you're already late, a "No Smoking" sign on your cigarette break. It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife.

Isnt it ironic?
Also, fun fact... That song is about uncle joey from full house. Apparently he and Alanis Morissette we're a thing...

Wait, not that song... "I want you to know" is about uncle joey.

Either way... Uncle joey banged Alanis Morissette 😂

Reaction score
Also, fun fact... That song is about uncle joey from full house. Apparently he and Alanis Morissette we're a thing...

i did not know that lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

She was PISSED at Uncle Joey.

Not so fun fact... We think my Uncle Joey might be a kid diddler. Nobody has spoken to him in 20 years, he's out!!!

TMI? 🤔

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Attachments

• 0DB13206-2A44-4731-8E99-C104A642345B.jpeg
    0DB13206-2A44-4731-8E99-C104A642345B.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 04C7D7B5-2701-4FF4-BDC6-A37E3281EC06.png
    04C7D7B5-2701-4FF4-BDC6-A37E3281EC06.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 35

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Here’s some where @The Phoenix openly admitted

Serious question, Is that in a PM or in a public post? I ask because we have to explain why we want to issue a pre-emptive ban, and what rule we felt was applicable.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Serious question, Is that in a PM or in a public post? I ask because we have to explain why we want to issue a pre-emptive ban, and what rule we felt was applicable.
Nevermind, looks like they were in threads and I found them. Thanks, we'll take this back to the big guy.

New Threads