BBBG Intro Thread

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You’re too nice.

There are guys at my gym who take tren and go out drinking every other day. They look like tren Gods for a few months then they’re back to looking like an overstuffed bag of packing peanuts when the drugs stop making up for their garbage lifestyle.
But at least they do go to the gym.

I wonder if there's anyone who blasts, yet doesn't train at all. 🤔🤣

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
But at least they do go to the gym.

I wonder if there's anyone who blasts, yet doesn't train at all. 🤔🤣
I would like to think not, but I’ve met some pretty dumb people so 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CJ

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
No I know, but they’d eventually hit the point in LBM that the gains would stagnate if they stayed on.

Test by itself (absent training stimulus) isn’t going to have much impact on anyone with an appreciable amount of muscle mass.

I don’t even like bringing up that study because a lot of people use it as a way to support doing a ton of drugs and halfassing it in the gym
Ok, so we are saying the same thing.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Neither are 16 year olds unless they’re training hard with good genetics in fact the majority are down right scrawny
How many women naturally do you know that train truly hard and progressive?
You dont even need good genetics at 16, I know. I have shit genetics but I was in a good system in Texas and I trained hard. I was fucking buff AF at 15 and already weighing 235 (yes natty too, I didn't touch gear until college after a back injury).

lifter6973

Reaction score
You’re too nice.

There are guys at my gym who take tren and go out drinking every other day. They look like tren Gods for a few months then they’re back to looking like an overstuffed bag of packing peanuts when the drugs stop making up for their garbage lifestyle.

Like I said, that’s why I don’t even like mentioning that study. It gives people an excuse to halfass it.
I think its a youth thing cuz I did it too. The drugs, trained hard but also drank heavy. I rarely drink at all now. I could have looked super awesome if I drank even half of what I did back in the day and got more sleep.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You dont even need good genetics at 16, I know. I have shit genetics but I was in a good system in Texas and I trained hard. I was fucking buff AF at 15 and already weighing 235 (yes natty too, I didn't touch gear until college after a back injury).
Then you had good genetics. At 16 most people will not have muscle maturity amongst other things. Yes they have higher testosterone levels but it’s not as high as people tend to make it out to be

lifter6973

Reaction score
Then you had good genetics. At 16 most people will not have muscle maturity amongst other things. Yes they have higher testosterone levels but it’s not as high as people tend to make it out to be5
maybe as far as muscle maturity. That is about the only thing I had going for me. Agility sucked/sucks; speed sucked/sucks. No one in my immediately family is remotely athletic and I did get lucky as far as height. Im avg height but my dad was only 5'5 and I think my mom was 5'6. Most in my family are 5'8 or below.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welp, I'm late to the show as always. In all fairness, it was posted on the weekend.

Hope you continue to enjoy your stay my man. A bit of a live wire but very knowledgeable and happy to have ya here.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
maybe as far as muscle maturity. That is about the only thing I had going for me. Agility sucked/sucks; speed sucked/sucks. No one in my immediately family is remotely athletic and I did get lucky as far as height. Im avg height but my dad was only 5'5 and I think my mom was 5'6. Most in my family are 5'8 or below.
As far as ability to build muscle. Most grown men on gear aren’t 235lbs

lifter6973

Reaction score
As far as ability to build muscle. Most grown men on gear aren’t 235lbs
Yeah this is true. I am amazed at the amount of drugs some people take and it is difficult for them to even weigh in at 215.
Weight isn't everything though its how you look IMO. Ive gotten down to 215 before and people thought I was sick. I actually felt small.

Reactions: CJ

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. I am amazed at the amount of drugs some people take and it is difficult for them to even weigh in at 215.
Weight isn't everything though its how you look IMO. Ive gotten down to 215 before and people thought I was sick. I actually felt small.
I feel attacked by your last to sentences. I’m going to have to report you