Best fast food meals while on a bulk?

Reaction score
When you're bulking and don't have food handy, but also don't feel like spending $$$ at a healthier restaurant....what drive thru do you go to and what menu items do you buy?

How do you get a lot of calories in without having sugar and fat get out of control?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
When bulking, I welcome both sugar and fat

Reaction score
I don't do it often but I get cravings for the steak breakfast sandwiches at McD's. Any giant burritos from taco bell with either steak, chicken or both. Half pound beef n cheddars from Arby's. Any burger or fish from Culver's...damn, what a fatty I feel like just thinking about it.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
24oz bone in ribeye, get the grates up to 700°F. Oil your steak, salt, pepper, garlic... sear it for 4mins on the first side over direct flame, flip it and move to indirect heat and grill it for another 3-4mins. Steak should be done about as fast as any "fast" food line. You want the steak done faster cut it into 3 8oz steaks before grilling

Reaction score
How do you get a lot of calories in without having sugar and fat get out of control?
Well what else are you gunna use for calories? Do you expect crazy calories form fast food off protein alone? They're not gunna give you 400g protein in a fast food meal.

Panda express isn't horrible if you want a bunch of complex carbs and a reasonable amount of protein

Reaction score
What are y’all gettin at Panda Express, the only thing I have ever eaten there is the orange chicken

Reaction score
Put me in with the Panda Express/Chipotle crowd. I always choose Chipotle over Panda Express if it’s an option. Always with double protein.

Reader591

Reaction score
Normally I go into the grocery store and get stuff……. But if I really want something, I get a 30 count or two nugget from Chick-fil-A, or go get a big bowl of whatever I want from moes. Sometimes every blue moon I’ll get two big roast beef sandwiches from Arby’s and skip the fries.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
McDs breakfast, cheeseburgers, apple pies. Cheap and lots of cal.

Reaction score
Most Chinese places and Panda is a great option if you must eat out. They always have white rice and some kind of steamed veggies. Then add in some chix cooked however you want. Panda, you can get grilled chix breast when ordering teriyaki chix with sauce on the side.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Chipotle is my go to when I am out and about or don't have chicken made at home. We shall see what happens now that the chicken and eggs are being gouged. $9 dozen for eggs and now $6.50/lb for chicken is ridiculous. Seems like they are pushing Veganism on the working class.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
How about Wendy's chili? One cup has 19g carbs, 15g protein and 5g fat. Pair a large one with some sort of chicken sandwich or wrap and that'd be a pretty good bulking meal IMO.

BigChief1

Reaction score
Yesterday I forgot my lunch (well remembered my lunchbox but just forgot to put anything in it.) So decided to hit up Chipotle for a burrito. Ain’t no denying them mother fockers are tasty. But the sumbeach cost me $20. The cheap redneck in me finds it hard to justify $20 for a burrito.

New Threads