Best sleep you ever had

Reaction score
I average 5 hours a night and it kills my recovery
I used to sleep ~4 hours every night on average. A few years ago, I found out I had severe sleep apnea and got a CPAP. It didn't change the duration of sleep by much (increased ~1 hour), but the quality increased significantly. I'm assuming you've done a sleep study...

As far as increasing duration, HGH is the only thing that works for me (and I've tried EVERYTHING). I use 2 IUs every night and my new average is ~6.5 hours; some nights I get 9! Have you tried HGH?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I used to sleep ~4 hours every night on average. A few years ago, I found out I had severe sleep apnea and got a CPAP. It didn't change the duration of sleep by much (increased ~1 hour), but the quality increased significantly. I'm assuming you've done a sleep study...

As far as increasing duration, HGH is the only thing that works for me (and I've tried EVERYTHING). I use 2 IUs every night and my new average is ~6.5 hours; some nights I get 9! Have you tried HGH?
Nah but I've always wanted to. I forgot about the sleep thing, might be worth it to me with that added benefit

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in the mid to late 90's I would fly into Brownsville, TX. and walk across the border into Matamoras, Mexico. Not sure its available these days, its also a Schedule 1 here in the States, but its prescribed for sleep in Europe.

The Max Factor Jag Off Rapist made it Public Enemy #1. However, if you want to have some of the best and most restful sleep, Rohypnol will give it to you.

Reaction score
i think Fadogia agrestis from vital herbal can help. I take in the evening and sleep fine.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Best sleep I ever had was on the balcony of our room on a cruise ship, on two couch cushions, naked, after sex. That was an amazing night. The sounds of the live ocean was exhilarating, especially after that amazing sex with my lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads