Biden has Covid. And cancer.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Biden isn’t in charge.

The country is fucked up.

There’s growing scrutiny for Hunter to be investigated.

Kamala won’t be in charge either but this would be a “fresh start” in “democratic leadership”.

Biden will be “fighting Covid” and in a few weeks will resign “due to complications related to Covid”.

Covid will be taken serious again in time for mid-terms.

Democrats will lose the House (but Pelosi gets promoted to VP beforehand). The democrats can’t risk losing the House and then having Biden resign (or be impeached) and have the “new” Republican Speaker of the House be promoted to VP.

Boom. Facts.
Kamala would be a Fuckin disaster of even bigger proportions

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
i hate biden bring back donny boy

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Biden isn’t in charge.

Kamala won’t be in charge either but this would be a “fresh start” in “democratic leadership”.

Biden will be “fighting Covid” and in a few weeks will resign “due to complications related to Covid”.

Democrats will lose the House (but Pelosi gets promoted to VP beforehand). The democrats can’t risk losing the House and then having Biden resign (or be impeached) and have the “new” Republican Speaker of the House be promoted to VP.

Boom. Facts.
............Interesting...........

Reaction score
Biden isn’t in charge.

Boom. Facts.
Oh and under my scenario, the new Republican VP would become the deciding vote in the senate too.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm only pissed about the covid diagnosis because to keep from getting covid he fist bumped the dude that could have made gas $2 a gallon again.

Now we still have $5 a gallon gas...AND he has covid. 😑

download.jpeg

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
I don't engage in politics for the most part, but lord have mercy.
Politics aside this man is clearly becoming more and more senile.

Additionally you mention Pelosi, besides being an abhorrent human being she's 82 and Biden is 79 respectively.
Why do we have people who are both over the average life expectancy age in office?
I feel like people in office should have a cutoff age at maximum of 65-70 regardless of the level of said elected position whether it be local or higher.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I don't engage in politics for the most part, but lord have mercy.
Politics aside this man is clearly becoming more and more senile.

Additionally you mention Pelosi, besides being an abhorrent human being she's 82 and Biden is 79 respectively.
Why do we have people who are both over the average life expectancy age in office?
I feel like people in office should have a cutoff age at maximum of 65-70 regardless of the level of said elected position whether it be local or higher.
ironically this is the argument made agains Mccain back in the day "hes too old, hes gonna die in office and hes out of touch"

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Shes used up and 82 in that pic and had 5 kids hanging off those milk bags ... but the before picture ,,, aint all that bad to be honest at 20 she was kind of cute ...

View attachment 24946

Damn a black and white pic with the pres. Wonder if they did the...uh...you know...deed.

I'm always shocked to see how long some of these people have been in and around politics.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Damn a black and white pic with the pres. Wonder if they did the...uh...you know...deed.

I'm always shocked to see how long some of these people have been in and around politics.
No shit , she was 20 in that pic , it was taken at Kennedy's inaugural ball. Bitch been hot cotting washington a long ass time

New Threads