Biden hates me. He probably fears me too.

Kraken

Reaction score
Kraken, Slic, I appreciate you both for not resorting to attacks and agreeing: OUR President whether or not WE voted for them shouldn’t escalate tension.

I see why people feel attacked by his speech, though it’s certainly not condoning violence. ...

The rhetoric is increasingly hostile and far beyond toxic: it’s a literal danger. A responsible rational person (I know, imagine that as a President) would know and act better.

I agree with you, but I do think he was condoning violence. To use a favorite liberal phrase, his "dog whistles" were pretty clear. He was signaling ANTIFA and BLM that it's okay to act against Republicans because they are fascist and a danger to our country.

Why did you have a student loan? Did you not take advantage of the GI Bill, rhe post 9-11 GI bill, vocational rehabilitation?
They paid for most of educational expenses and some of housing, I took loans for what they didn't cover.

Hughinn

Reaction score
We as in everyone that doesn't agree with the religious beliefs of the Christian majority who will continue to be damned to hell if we don't agree to change "our" ways. It's hardly one or two different faiths.

Slic.
Except you can't point out any meaningful difference between them and the rabid progressive movement that demands we celebrate homosexuality and degenerate group think.

The two extreme sides are very similar in goals and nothing but total conformance is acceptable.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
I'm an American citizen who as a teenager joined the US Army because I believe mine is the greatest country on the face of the earth, in all of human history. After the Army I attended college then got a job and paid off my student loans and my taxes. I raised my daughter and put her through private school because I didn't want the public schools priorities taught to my kid; I wanted her taught my priorities.

I think the best government is the smallest government, that government should serve the people and not the reverse, that people should take personal responsibility for their actions and expenses, that they should be permitted to raise their children as they see fit, worship as they see fit, speak freely regardless of their opinion, be permitted to defend themselves and their families and to keep most of what they earn. I support our military and law enforcement, and believe justice should be swift, certain and severe. I believe our country should have secure borders and a merit based immigration system. I believe at some point, a fetus is a baby, but since I'm not god I don't know where that point is, and I oppose abortion in most cases. For over a decade I was the Chairman of my town's Republican Town Committee and worked to advance Republican candidates for local and state offices.

I recognize that it's entirely fair for people to disagree with me on some or all of these points.

For all of this, the President of the United States just said I'm a fascist, accused me of being against the American way of life, anti democratic, and essentially said I am racist, homophobic and an anarchist. I want to lock women up, forcing them into the kitchen and bedroom exclusively. He said I am a danger to the country I pledged my life to defend.

Basically, he declared war on me, and gave people tacit permission and encouragement to harass me.

He must really fear people like me. We sure want to take away his job, but that's where it ends. After all, we would need an F15 to threaten the security of the US, and even if we had one, there is no intention to do that.

I doubt Canada would want me. I guess I had better dig in and prepare for the worst.
Unfortunately, Canada's government is no different.

They do not like free, logical thinkers in this globalist world we live in.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
You know what they say about sticks and stones. Who gives a shit what they say until they tell you you can't pay for your girlfriends abortion.
Is this a reference to Herschel Walker, or a literal statement?

Hughinn

Reaction score
Just saying. I wasn't thinking about Herschel Walker. Just the times one might be in need of one.

Indeed.

Bizarre times we live in.
"Gone with the wind" has been banned for 'racist undertones'.
And "Django unchained". Is treated like a documentary.

It's not America anymore. But what is it then

Everyone seems to think they get to tell everyone else what they can say or do in thier lives. Or what they're allowed to think or the opinions they're allowed to have.

There's nobody talking reasonably anymore.

BTW, I've got a good gym setup for Christmas.
So have a merry Christmas Paul.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Indeed.

Bizarre times we live in.
"Gone with the wind" has been banned for 'racist undertones'.
And "Django unchained". Is treated like a documentary.

It's not America anymore. But what is it then

Everyone seems to think they get to tell everyone else what they can say or do in thier lives. Or what they're allowed to think or the opinions they're allowed to have.

There's nobody talking reasonably anymore.

BTW, I've got a good gym setup for Christmas.
So have a merry Christmas Paul.
Too many people have drifted to the far right or radical left. News, talk radio and social media only seem to promote radical talking points.

Other people need to be just as passionate about being reasonable in the center. The hard core, if you will.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Too many people have drifted to the far right or radical left. News, talk radio and social media only seem to promote radical talking points.

Other people need to be just as passionate about being reasonable in the center. The hard core, if you will.

Once you come to understand that mainstream media isn't news or journalism anymore, but propoganda organizations for the Washington DC establishment everything starts to make sense.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Lying, conniving POS. A Deadman paraded around on a string. The media created his image, just like they vilified his opposition.

A quick research of his career will show joe biden to one of the most corrupt career politicians in Washington DC today. But those facts were hidden by the media at the orders of the establishment. You want to discuss election interference? There it is. But it's our own government doing it, not mysterious foreign powers.

The country has changed. The people have changed. Freedom of speech, the press and the citizens right to privacy are over.

We have the far left cheering on censorship and erosion of liberty, we have the far right calling for a civil war to prevent it, and nobody sees anyway to compromise anymore.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Once you come to understand that mainstream media isn't news or journalism anymore, but propoganda organizations for the Washington DC establishment everything starts to make sense.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Lying, conniving POS. A Deadman paraded around on a string. The media created his image, just like they vilified his opposition.

A quick research of his career will show joe biden to one of the most corrupt career politicians in Washington DC today. But those facts were hidden by the media at the orders of the establishment. You want to discuss election interference? There it is. But it's our own government doing it, not mysterious foreign powers.

The country has changed. The people have changed. Freedom of speech, the press and the citizens right to privacy are over.

We have the far left cheering on censorship and erosion of liberty, we have the far right calling for a civil war to prevent it, and nobody sees anyway to compromise anymore.
I agree that the media has done a great deal to damage this country and its approach to all things political. The media is the single biggest reasons the two sides cheer on the extreme viewpoints you mentioned.

I also think there's just been a general decline in decency from people on both sides.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I agree that the media has done a great deal to damage this country and its approach to all things political. The media is the single biggest reasons the two sides cheer on the extreme viewpoints you mentioned.

I also think there's just been a general decline in decency from people on both sides.
I agree with you but careful with this guy, he is a hothead and has proven over and over that he does not understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

If worst comes to worst you can fight him at Gen Lee's Chix and Gas Shack in Shithole, LA at the corner of MLK Ave and Confederate Blvd. Don't worry though, sweep the leg, he is a broken body and can barely walk.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I agree with you but careful with this guy, he is a hothead and has proven over and over that he does not understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

If worst comes to worst you can fight him at Gen Lee's Chix and Gas Shack in Shithole, LA at the corner of MLK Ave and Confederate Blvd. Don't worry though, sweep the leg, he is a broken body and can barely walk.

This guy ^

Is a coward, a mealy mouthed punk and a chickenshit.

He has no problem slinging insults, but has no intentions of backing them up.

Regarding anything he says as if it was spoken by a man with honesty, candor and solid intentions would be a mistake.

Thinking of it like a gossipy, snide and impetuous 14 year old girl would be much closer to the mark.

He has no self respect or honor in manhood of any kind. He has no steel inside of him whatsoever.

Just be warned

Hughinn

Reaction score

Decency in general can go long way. But, it has to start with respect.
Even enemies at one time could trust eachother to abide by certain codes of honor and integrity.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say seem to be part of dying time nearly over.

What comes next doesn't look good

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
If you ever want to see through all the bullshit that politics is, learn about the equities markets. Money is the real power and politics is just a cheap sideshow.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
This guy ^

Is a coward, a mealy mouthed punk and a chickenshit.

He has no problem slinging insults, but has no intentions of backing them up.

Regarding anything he says as if it was spoken by a man with honesty, candor and solid intentions would be a mistake.

Thinking of it like a gossipy, snide and impetuous 14 year old girl would be much closer to the mark.

He has no self respect or honor in manhood of any kind. He has no steel inside of him whatsoever.

Just be warned
Hey there buddy. I am stoked that you are back. I really missed the millions of political opinions that you spouted previously and then lost your temper.

Tell Dotty I said Hi. Merry Christmas.

buck

Reaction score
I think i am one of the weird ones. I think the far right and left do not support the average moderate American. Independents end up deciding the elections we have as the devote right and left vote the same no matter who their party is running or what the stand for or what they have actually done in the past. Even the moderates that tend to vote the same way can be swayed to vote different if they have a reason. I think it is time for a strong third party to become a part of the landscape. That way there has to be compromise to accomplish anything as one group will never have enough votes to push their agenda. Whenever one group gets control they push their agenda as hard and fast as they can as they know there time will likely be short. And when the others ide comes to power they will try to dismantle what has been passed in the preceding years. And all that time and money is a waste.

Hughinn

Reaction score

I've attempted numerous times to meet up personally to give the coward the chance to insult me in person.

I live in Louisiana, but frequently work in Garland Texas, just a few minutes drive from where he claims to live in Arlington Texas. I've offered to meet him at a place of his choosing in the sincere attempt to teach him some respect.

Alas, he's a coward. He won't meet me in person like a man, but yet he's still willing to insult over a keyboard.

In my world, that makes him chickenshit.
A coward.
A punk ass bitch.

Hey there buddy. I am stoked that you are back. I really missed the millions of political opinions that you spouted previously and then lost your temper.

Tell Dotty I said Hi. Merry Christmas.

As is obvious, I'm not your "buddy".

You're a coward and a bitch ass. I learned a long time ago that a coward is someone you never turn your back on, a buddy is someone that's got your back.

I doubt you've ever had a friend or acquaintance you didn't betray in some way. Or anyone else who could rely on you to man up when needed.

Don't call me your buddy or friend. It's an insult.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I think i am one of the weird ones. I think the far right and left do not support the average moderate American. Independents end up deciding the elections we have as the devote right and left vote the same no matter who their party is running or what the stand for or what they have actually done in the past. Even the moderates that tend to vote the same way can be swayed to vote different if they have a reason. I think it is time for a strong third party to become a part of the landscape. That way there has to be compromise to accomplish anything as one group will never have enough votes to push their agenda. Whenever one group gets control they push their agenda as hard and fast as they can as they know there time will likely be short. And when the others ide comes to power they will try to dismantle what has been passed in the preceding years. And all that time and money is a waste.

I'm not sure we really have a legitimate choice in what we call elections anymore.

The idea of a third party I presume is your way of saying "outside the current establishment" and I agree with you completely. We need candidates outside of the establishment to change anything.

But, in my opinion, if Donald Trump proved anything, he proved that we do have an entrenched regime in charge in Washington and our elected officials cannot control it.

When you have unelected buerocracy like the FBI or CIA that's unaccountable to the people or our elected officials and insert themselves into the political process to influence election outcomes, then by definition you do not have a democracy.

Third party would be great for Americans. But the Washington DC establishment is not going to allow elections to usurp thier power. The past few years proved that

New Threads