Biden's student loan handouts/forgiveness

Signsin1

Reaction score
The only reason I am going back to school is to increase my salary to then take out more loans to buy real estate.. if speaking long term.

Plus I enjoy my job so why not even though I hate working for someone else.

The investment comment was towards the degree.

Don’t invest 100k+ in a degree which will pay you 40k a year if you can even get a job.

You guys are extremely fragile if you took any of this as bragging. The people I am talking about are my peers and even some of my friends. It’s embarrassing to grow up and go to school with this shit.

Entire point of my post was to say go do something useful and figure it out yourself instead of bitching and moaning about having to “work” 40 hours a week from home and make 60k a year banking on the fact someone else will bail you out.

If I wanted to brag I’d post about my Mercedes and apartment I just closed on… now I’m just being a dick head.

Anyways that’s my piece. None of this was supposed to be a flex.
You're explaining your whole life to strangers on the internet, but we are the "fragile" ones? lol

A Mercedes and an apartment.. Whoopty-fuckin-doo

Reaction score
Maybe if you didn’t waste money a Mercedes you could’ve bought a house
I Did not want a house other wise I would of bought one. Plus the comps made sense.

I’ve noticed this is a bunch of old frustrated men who say good morning to each other in a chat room… kinda gay.

I’d be on here in a chat room too smacking my head off the wall If I had to go home to a fat wife and get bitched at every day after work. I feel for you.

He posted his Chase snapshot 😂
Being called a liar and blatantly disproving the old men is just fun.

Thank you all for the entertainment today.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I Did not want a house other wise I would of bought one. Plus the comps made sense.

I’ve noticed this is a bunch of old frustrated men who say good morning to each other in a chat room… kinda gay.

I’d be on here in a chat room too smacking my head off the wall If I had to go home to a fat wife and get bitched at every day after work. I feel for you.

You think an apartment and a Mercedes are wise investments?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

judge-judy-idiot-gif.gif

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
@CJ which side, you liked this post and the one before it? Just curious.
No sides, I liked his post, minus the Mercedes and Apartment part. So I still have it a 👍. I don't have to like every single part of a post to do that. If there's some really fukked up parts though, I'll leave it alone.

And I 👍 the post mocking his Mercedes and Apartment reference, as I thought that that was an unnecessary add on.

Reaction score
You think an apartment and a Mercedes are wise investments?
Apartment yes. I will make money on it in the future. I do not rent. I own. Got lucky on it. Needs some work though.

Mercedes fuck no. Gas is expensive. Maintaining it, etc. no reason to be driving that. That was a fun purchase for myself. It was supposed to be a sonata..

Also @CJ it was unneeded that’s why I did it. Just to be a dick head and add to the banter and shit talk.

Reactions: CJ

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score

We still on for you to be my patron though? I'm trying to upgrade from my 97 Accord.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Apartment yes. I will make money on it in the future. I do not rent. I own. Got lucky on it. Needs some work though.

Mercedes fuck no. Gas is expensive. Maintaining it, etc. no reason to be driving that. That was a fun purchase for myself. It was supposed to be a sonata..

Also @CJ it was unneeded that’s why I did it. Just to be a dick head and add to the banter and shit talk.
You own the apartment outright or paying a mortgage? You are the beacon of success. I want to be just like you when I make up bullshit.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
View attachment 27757
Look up what travel CRNAs do and their salary.

Also learn how to invest..
Seriously? Dude, if youvreallyvare a CRNA i wouldnt boast about that. Been doing anesthesia 26 years, pulling about 3xs that much per month, with 150 days off at least per year. If I actually did locums and traveled I could double what I make. You doing shift work stool monkey shit under MDA supervision?

Reaction score
You own the apartment outright or paying a mortgage? You are the beacon of success. I want to be just like you when I make up bullshit.
I am paying a mortgage. Plan to live there a few years.

Eventually a renter will pay the mortgage down or I will sell it after it is finished.

Is it that mind boggling…?

lifter6973

Reaction score
I am paying a mortgage. Plan to live there a few years.

Eventually a renter will pay the mortgage down or I will sell it after it is finished.

Is it that mind boggling…?
Not at all but you don't technically own it now do you?

Reaction score
Seriously? Dude, if youvreallyvare a CRNA i wouldnt boast about that. Been doing anesthesia 26 years, pulling about 3xs that much per month, with 150 days off at least per year. If I actually did locums and traveled I could double what I make. You doing shift work stool monkey shit under MDA supervision?
I am a surgical tech in nursing school… I never claimed to be a CRNA. I claimed to be making an attempt at it.

We will see how it goes. But you’re living my dream.

Edit: a travel surgical tech or I work locums.

New Threads