Blast bulk diet

Fvckinashman

Reaction score
people have said to do that but I don't see how that would make me gain weight. It doesn't make any sense how I'm losing weight
you are not giving it time and you are overthinking this.

Protein 200g
Carbs 400g
Fat 80g

This is a daily caloric intake of 3120 calories of which 23% are from fat.

Run this for TWO WEEKS.

Weigh yourself daily and don't be a spaz and freak the fuck out about it.

If you need to up your calories - increase carbs by 10% and fat by 5%

This brings you to:

Protein 200g
Carbs 440g
Fat 85g

This bumps your calories to 3325

That is a 205 calorie per day bump which is an aggressive bump in a way.

If you need to add more - add 5% to carbs and fat each time. If you start to gain too much fat, subtract 2.5% from each until that levels off. This is an art form wrapped around science which is why people like me have jobs.

This MAY seem slow to you, but when I was your age I was eating so fucking much and I got big as shit and fat as fuck. It took me YEARS to undo that nonsense mentally. Don't follow the mistakes many have made. You have good structure, use it in a smart way, and trust me.

I coach powerlifters, bodybuilders, and athletes in nutrition. I have a degree in this. I have been doing it a very long time and have a long list of current clients who are happy AF.

I have a guy right now who is about to hit a 2100 pound raw total this week at his meet, I work with an Olympian, and I sure AF know how to help an impatient kid.

This is free advice, I suggest using it, it WILL help you.

Weight gain requires patience. A LOT of it. Cutting is easier because you can't rush fat loss unless you want to feel like death. Why would weight gain be any different? It is much easier to be fat than gain muscle.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
you are not giving it time and you are overthinking this.

Protein 200g
Carbs 400g
Fat 80g

This is a daily caloric intake of 3120 calories of which 23% are from fat.

Run this for TWO WEEKS.

Weigh yourself daily and don't be a spaz and freak the fuck out about it.

If you need to up your calories - increase carbs by 10% and fat by 5%

This brings you to:

Protein 200g
Carbs 440g
Fat 85g

This bumps your calories to 3325

That is a 205 calorie per day bump which is an aggressive bump in a way.

If you need to add more - add 5% to carbs and fat each time. If you start to gain too much fat, subtract 2.5% from each until that levels off. This is an art form wrapped around science which is why people like me have jobs.

This MAY seem slow to you, but when I was your age I was eating so fucking much and I got big as shit and fat as fuck. It took me YEARS to undo that nonsense mentally. Don't follow the mistakes many have made. You have good structure, use it in a smart way, and trust me.

I coach powerlifters, bodybuilders, and athletes in nutrition. I have a degree in this. I have been doing it a very long time and have a long list of current clients who are happy AF.

I have a guy right now who is about to hit a 2100 pound raw total this week at his meet, I work with an Olympian, and I sure AF know how to help an impatient kid.

This is free advice, I suggest using it, it WILL help you.

Weight gain requires patience. A LOT of it. Cutting is easier because you can't rush fat loss unless you want to feel like death. Why would weight gain be any different? It is much easier to be fat than gain muscle.
This is solid advice op.

I'll only add the importance of hydration. Especially with the extra carbs and glycogen storage capacity being increased as your muscles grow, you'll need more and more water as well. I learned a long time ago that dehydration or even simply not being optimally hydrated can kill a cycle's gains. Shoot for an oz of water per lb of bodyweight per day... it's not scientific at all, it just gives you a target to shoot for. I myself usually shoot for 1.5 gallons off cycle and 2+ while running.

Fvckinashman

Reaction score
This is solid advice op.

I'll only add the importance of hydration. Especially with the extra carbs and glycogen storage capacity being increased as your muscles grow, you'll need more and more water as well. I learned a long time ago that dehydration or even simply not being optimally hydrated can kill a cycle's gains. Shoot for an oz of water per lb of bodyweight per day... it's not scientific at all, it just gives you a target to shoot for. I myself usually shoot for 1.5 gallons off cycle and 2+ while running.
truth

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dear, @Valdosta

You've been given an extraordinary blueprint for success in this thread. Now, you can either:

A.) Treat it as the gift that it is and succeed

Or

B.) fuck it up by overthinking and/or being stubborn.

At this point, failure is ENTIRELY on you. You no longer have the excuse of ignorance.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Dear, @Valdosta

You've been given an extraordinary blueprint for success in this thread. Now, you can either:

A.) Treat it as the gift that it is and succeed

Or

B.) fuck it up by overthinking and/or being stubborn.

At this point, failure is ENTIRELY on you. You no longer have the excuse of ignorance.

Choose wisely...

Screenshot_20211129-082553_Google.jpg

Valdosta

Reaction score
i give in bastards. cutting most of the peanuts out and adding carbs instead. ive began to fucking hate the oats too. i'm gunna rework everything and post a new plan after i get done working out

Valdosta

Reaction score
Updated diet.
i've added half a cup of oats and half a pound of pasta to net me more carbs. Do u guys think 500ish carbs is enough? i cut out whey because it's bunk. Here's everything I will be eating (it will be split throughout the day; i'll try to keep a consistent flow of calories and protein going through me):

1lb pasta - 1600cal | 336c 56p
2cup oats - 600cal | 108c 20p
.5lb beef - 575cal | 0c 78p
egg whites - 500cal | 0c 100p
4cup whole milk - 640cal | 52c 32p
2 cups peanuts - 1280cal | 36c 56p

calories: 5195
carbs: 532
protein: 342

ik i could cut out the peanuts entirely but i bought a bunch of them so i'm at least going to eat them til they're gone. Then we'll assess to see if I'm fat or can continue to purchase peanuts. I know u guys don't want me to have the peanuts.
I also am kinda addicted to soda and have a glass or two of cheap off brand cola a day. I didn't include it in the diet plan because it's off the record 🤫

Valdosta

Reaction score
oops forgot the sauce. i'll add in a jar of great value pasta sauce a day.
adds 300cal, 55g carbs, 10g protein

total:
calories: 5495
carbs: 587
protein: 352
there's also parmesan cheese. i feel like the values on it are insignificant. the numbers don't seem insignificant but im not gunna measure so we can call it insignificant for now.

Valdosta

Reaction score
Like I said, I highly doubt your numbers are accurate, and I see no mention of fats there either....
i just got the numbers off the boxes and did basic multiplication. if the numbers are off blame walmart not me. almost everything i eats walmart brand

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i just got the numbers off the boxes and did basic multiplication. if the numbers are off blame walmart not me. almost everything i eats walmart brand
Cool that rationality will work at really well for you bud ;)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
so u think they put fake numbers on the boxes?
I believe they're allowed to be up to 20% off. So yes, the numbers are probably wrong, but if you eat the same foods all the time, it won't matter.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And your good choices are less than ideal, and you're not going to count soda or parnesan cheese??? 🤔🤔 Good luck with that.

New Threads