Blood issues

Reaction score
How real of a concern is stroke, heart attack blood thicking/blood clot issues on first cycle, im looking at running 300mg test c dont want to fuck up my health. My pre bloodwork showed my natural test at 120ng/dl and i used to be obese a few years ago so I have no idea how my body is going to react

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would say base those things of family history of medical problems etc, i always take other supplments that help keep things in check for me, but for the most part dont overthink it so much, just my 2 cents.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That's why we get bloodwork, to track markers that could show elevated risk.

But you also are at health risk by having such a low testosterone level.

I'd suggest exploring TRT with your health care providers, and putting off a "cycle" until a future time. You should feel great and make progress from a solid TRT dose of 100-150 mg/week.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score

I'd suggest exploring TRT with your health care providers, and putting off a "cycle" until a future time. You should feel great and make progress from a solid TRT dose of 100-150 mg/week.
Agree. Also interested in hematocrit, hemoglobin and rbc count on bloods that showed him with low total test.

If monitored by a doc, I am sure they would pull bloods again after several months and make sure all your markers are in check @strobe.

Say you are on 100 mg per week or 200 mg every two weeks (standard), this is enough to bring your total T into normal range and most subjects will not have issues with other blood markers. Again, your doc will check to make sure anyway.

Reaction score

Agree. Also interested in hematocrit, hemoglobin and rbc count on bloods that showed him with low total test.

If monitored by a doc, I am sure they would pull bloods again after several months and make sure all your markers are in check @strobe.

Say you are on 100 mg per week or 200 mg every two weeks (standard), this is enough to bring your total T into normal range and most subjects will not have issues with other blood markers. Again, your doc will check to make sure anyway.
Unfortunately I didnt get rbc hemoglobin and hematocrit in my test this is all I got. I already have a few vials of test c from ugl would be unwise to self administer a trt dose and see what happens? In all honesty I havent been to a doctor in like 10 years not rlly my thing and would rather self administer if its safe to do so.

Screenshot_20230124-091038_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230124-091100_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230124-091053_Chrome.jpg

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
I honestly suggest you let your doc put you on TRT. There is no reason he shouldn't with your levels. At least start this way before doing it on your own.

I am guessing you did the baseline bloods on your own. Go to your doc and have him pull bloods and then get on TRT.........or

If you must do it yourself get baseline bloods again with cbc differential. Its super cheap and honestly I'm surprised it was not part of your panel. I thought it was standard on just about any panel.

At least if you get bloods again you know where you are starting and what the effect of any test is that you take when you get bloods down the road.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I honestly suggest you let your doc put you on TRT. There is no reason he shouldn't with your levels. At least start this way before doing it on your own.

I am guessing you did the baseline bloods on your own. Go to your doc and have him pull bloods and then get on TRT.........or

If you must do it yourself get baseline bloods again with cbc differential. Its super cheap and honestly I'm surprised it was not part of your panel. I thought it was standard on just about any panel.

At least if you get bloods again you know where you are starting and what the effect of any test is that you take when you get bloods down the road.
Are online clinics any good? I think i seen one called elevate a while ago. Also that blood test costed $180 and that was with a 20% off coupon lol. I injected 150mg a week ago without completely thinking it through, if I get another test in a few weeks will that be fine for a baseline or will the cbc results be elevated off of one injection?

Reaction score
Diagnosing, prescribing and administering ones own health and drug protocol is only as safe as the knowledge that you have yourself. Relying on on online forums with opinions from people that you do not know is probably less safe then going to a Dr.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
PrivateMD or LabsMD for your own bloods. A simple CBC differential shouldnt cost over 75. Heck everything you showed I get in a female hormone panel I think now for 90 and it has CBC differential.

Yes female hormone panel even though you are male. You still select male once you have chosen the female panel and it asks for more info. Its a lot cheaper than the male panel.

Online clinics are ok but very expensive.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
PrivateMD or LabsMD for your own bloods. A simple CBC differential shouldnt cost over 75. Heck everything you showed I get in a female hormone panel I think now for 90 and it has CBC differential.

Yes female hormone panel even though you are male. You still select male once you have chosen the female panel and it asks for more info. Its a lot cheaper than the male panel.

Online clinics are ok but very expensive.
Alright thanks for the help, gonna look into an online clinic and see what they cost

Reaction score
I’d find a doctor that would be willing to send you to a cardiologist for a yearly check up if that’s one of your concerns.
Bloodwork, yearly echocardiograms and ECG’s should be a good starting point.
Maybe in your region you could also find a endocrinologist that has a private clinic, willing to take you on as a patient. He could order those tests for you.

New Threads