Blood Test shows low T levels

Bee

Reaction score
Look at Viking alternative. I got mine thru them. I gotta couple bills to pay but I’m starting my TRT very soon with them. I’ve even spoken to Sam he’s cool af
I would but it's an insurance issue as well. I'm sure if I had cares outside this wouldn't be an issue.

I don't know if I'd be able to afford it straight up

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
hey yall,

got blood work back. my T levels are 289.1, my PCP is saying im still in range. According to them range is 175-790. now ive been fit and active my whole life. but im fairly certain that 289.1 is low for being under 30yrs old.

Should i ask my PCP more about my levels? do i bring up the idea of HRT/TRT?

Suggestions on how I bring this up?
I can't believe they dropped it to 175. A lot of guys start showing symptoms in the 300's. When I got put on the low range was 250 and I was in the 275-325 range my last 3 tests. My doc at the time was pretty cool and agreed at my persuasion. Have you mentioned any symptoms to him? If not read up on the symptoms and start rattling them off to him ;^ ) And you might remind him that not long ago the low range was very close to where you are.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
When my hair started to thin out I started with these:

Purador 16oz Original Gold Label Shampoo and Deep Moisturizing Conditioner Set

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000 mg Softgels

Since then my hair thickened back up. So not really sure which worked or if it was both. But you can read for yourself if you search. Pumpkin seed oil is supposed to be anti-DHT and is good for heart as well.

Bee

Reaction score
When my hair started to thin out I started with these:

Purador 16oz Original Gold Label Shampoo and Deep Moisturizing Conditioner Set

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000 mg Softgels

Since then my hair thickened back up. So not really sure which worked or if it was both. But you can read for yourself if you search. Pumpkin seed oil is supposed to be anti-DHT and is good for heart as well.

Ill do some reading. Thank you!!

dirtys1x

Reaction score
This is low. Find another clinic. Preferably one that specializes in male performance and they’ll gladly get you a prescription.

Jonjon

Reaction score
80 year old women run in the 200s on test.

The reference range is for an effeminate, sickly generation of men

Bee

Reaction score

I follow but i dont follow...
If it's a VA clinic you're screwed bro. I think what was meant was an online anti-aging clinic.
i see, i need insurance to cover this. i cant jsut go out there like most people can.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Ill do some reading. Thank you!!
Or you can just go on Amazon and go to customer reviews and then click on hair loss tag or similar.

I know the pumpkin seed oil thing sounds weird but there is even a government study.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Another VA clinic?
Ahh.. yeah. I mean, there are lots of brick and mortar TRT clinics but a lot of them aren’t covered under insurance. Your best luck would either be convincing your PCP that you absolutely need it or finding a new doc lol.

Another option would be to purposefully tank the last bit of your natural test levels and go back for a test to be under those reference ranges LOL

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score

Many grandmas have higher testosterone than you. Yes you need trt. The reference range is a joke.
lol Not quite.. that's a bit of a stretch, 70ng/dL is on the higher end for women. Which happens to be right around where my test first crashed to... first year or so after constant blasting I couldn't recover past 79ng/dL, and yes I did make a similar joke my 80yo dead grandma making more test than me at the time.

Jonjon

Reaction score
lol Not quite.. that's a bit of a stretch, 70ng/dL is on the higher end for women. Which happens to be right around where my test first crashed to... first year or so after constant blasting I couldn't recover past 79ng/dL, and yes I did make a similar joke my 80yo dead grandma making more test than me at the time.

I know a post menapausal woman with a total T of 235.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
hey yall,

got blood work back. my T levels are 289.1, my PCP is saying im still in range. According to them range is 175-790. now ive been fit and active my whole life. but im fairly certain that 289.1 is low for being under 30yrs old.

Should i ask my PCP more about my levels? do i bring up the idea of HRT/TRT?

Suggestions on how I bring this up?
Fire your PCP and find a smart one, you should be at least 700ng at your age

New Threads