Bloods came back really weird

Reaction score
Posted this to a TRT forum I frequent but the traffic here seems to be a lot better and you guys cycle too. I have been on TRT for years with a break to make a baby. I can guess my numbers based on the dose and they have been really consistent. My standard dose has been 80mg cyp E3.5D w/250ish HCG (this part has varied) and sometimes .125-.25mg adex.

I resumed TRT end of summer on (80mg + 300iu pregnyl + .25 adex) E3.5 days and had my bloodwork done 8 weeks in. Perfectly predictable for me. Without the adex I get a similar number and my E2 is 35-40. I have had tons of bloods.

TT = 1000
E2 = 20

I decided after this 8 weeks to cycle. I used 200 test and 150 primo + 500 HCG e3.5D. I did that for 10 weeks with great results. I wanted to try a lower test dose for my next bloods and my uro was getting itchy with me at 1000 TT so I dropped to 70mg E3.5D + 500 HCG E3.5D and then had bloods drawn 8 weeks later and my TT came back >1500 and E2 55! I have no idea how this happened unless using HCG 500iu E3.5 for so long (18 weeks) really really really really boosted my natural production? I expected to see a number in 700-800 range on 140 mg per week. Is there ANY way that I still had a build up of test from the 10 week cycle before (it had been 8 weeks since my last test/primo shot). I'm really at a loss. I knew something was "off" bc I started to get acne as soon as I switched from the test primo cycle to the lower TRT dose (my E2 went to up to 55 on test +HCG from 26 while using the primo as an AI). I was also horny as shit during this transaction which tend to happen to me when I get back on cruise test. The bloods are always drawn the afternoon right before my Thursday injection and everything I get is pharmaceutical. Scripted Actavis test, Pregnyl HCG, Bayer Rimobolan.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
I expected to see a number in 700-800 range on 140 mg per week.
seeing a value of 1000 on 140 test/wk is actually perfectly in line with dosing.

Seeing >1500 when you've done this before? I'd wager it's lab error. Ask to re-test.

Reaction score
seeing a value of 1000 on 140 test/wk is actually perfectly in line with dosing.

Seeing >1500 when you've done this before? I'd wager it's lab error. Ask to re-test.
Yes I have had blood drawn probably 10 times during TRT. Always predictable. I thought a lab error was possible but the E2 came back 55... which is inline with something in the 1500-2000 range for me. So either they messed up BOTH the total T AND the E2 or these numbers are correct. Also this is not a TRT clinic, this is a urologist and I'm his only patient on TRT so this couldn't be someone else bloods best guess.

Reaction score
I'm his only patient on TRT so this couldn't be someone else bloods best guess
Your urologist is not the one who takes your blood test, the lab; the lab can mix your results with that of someone else. If this is the case, it would show someone else's TT and E2 values as yours.

I think this is more likely than your response increasing to 150% normal dose response, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I think the next step would still be to repeat bloods.

buck

Reaction score
According to this blood tests are wrong to some degree from 6-12% of the time in general. I have seen reports where it is higher as well. Some tests have a fairly high rate of being wrong, just depends on the test.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
According to this blood tests are wrong to some degree from 6-12% of the time in general. I have seen reports where it is higher as well. Some tests have a fairly high rate of being wrong, just depends on the test.
Urine tests are wrong as well. I got my pre-employment drug screen back and it is clear of everything including benzos and amphetamines. Umm, I take Adderall daily and Xanax multiple days a week.

buck

Reaction score
Your primo was fake.
As his test level of over 1500 was taken 8 weeks after he quit taking primo and lowered his dose of T to 70mg every 3.5 days I don't see where the primo would have any real effect on his latest blood work.

New Threads