Bostin Loyds source / Forum

7 iron

Reaction score
I was bored the other night so I went on and joined Bostin Loyds forum , anyways there are 2 sources on his forum that I am assuming he uses , again I am just assuming !!! Maybe I will give them a try . It is funny , I have a solid private source , however selection is limited , and I am always wanting to try new shit ????

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Bostin is LE working deep cover. He has your IP address now and they will probably break down your door next week. Stay away from Bostin Loyds forum.

7 iron

Reaction score
No it's all good , he is a knucklehead , and yes it was $12 to join for a month !!! Not going to re up , but it was interesting !!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's probably not his sources. If it is, the only reason they would be his source is they are shipping him gear in exchange for the spot on the board.

That means slime. Also what measure of safety is built into that site?

7 iron

Reaction score
We don't talk about that stuff here

And by the way , this is the UNSENSORED section , but I respect the wishes of members , hence no mention of brands and or names !!! I just thought it was kind of funny how those kids talk

7 iron

Reaction score
It's probably not his sources. If it is, the only reason they would be his source is they are shipping him gear in exchange for the spot on the board.

That means slime. Also what measure of safety is built into that site?
Yea who knows ??? Rite , anyways I just wanted to share that with you guys , a lot about diet and training as well , real generic

tony72722

Reaction score
I don't think that talk is allowed here lol. That being said I use the same source of a lot of IFBB guys.. not going to mention any big names lol. If you message me asking I won't reply either.

7 iron

Reaction score
I don't think that talk is allowed here lol. That being said I use the same source of a lot of IFBB guys.. not going to mention any big names lol. If you message me asking I won't reply either.
Wow , why even put that out there then ? I call bullshit , with all due respect that is

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Shut up loosie , women dont speak til spoken too , get back in your corner before I brake out the back hand !!!!

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I get you being curious. But anytime I hear this guys name it makes me sick. I could care less what his source is because most likely the shit is underdosrd. Considering the amount of shit he takes, everything he takes is probably half strength
Idk why you would think any of that is true. I also do not share the hate for Bostin, if he had even average genetics he could have gone...well, further. Certainly further in bodybuilding than what he achieved. He's at least got the dim wit humor thing going for him and he seems a genuine enough person.

New Threads