BPC-157 and TB500 log

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have had a nagging shoulder injury for a while. Sometimes it starts feeling better, other times it feels like hell. I haven't had it looked at by a doctor yet.

I'm going to be running 250mcg x 2 ED of BPC, and 5MG per week of TB500. I will be pinning this IM into my shoulder area. I'll run this for 1 month.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have had a nagging shoulder injury for a while. Sometimes it starts feeling better, other times it feels like hell. I haven't had it looked at by a doctor yet.

I'm going to be running 250mcg x 2 ED of BPC, and 5MG per week of TB500. I will be pinning this IM into my shoulder area. I'll run this for 1 month.
Are you currently taking any other supplements and are you on TRT?

Following along to see your results 👍

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Are you currently taking any other supplements and are you on TRT?

Following along to see your results 👍

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Ahhh, ok.

The NPP will likely give shoulder relief while taking it. I felt benefits in joint pain while taking it. The decanate ester seems to work better. At least it does for me.

Anyway, if you're taking those SARMS just for the joint relief, your results may be a little skewed because the NPP will also be aiding in making your shoulder feel better.

My joint pain always came back after my cycles ended so I guess it would be safe to say that if your joint pain didn't come back a few months after your cycle, the SARMS would have worked though.

Reaction score
I am curious how this goes Spear, please share as you find out more. I too have drunk the kool aid and am soon to start the exact same cocktail for a nagging shoulder injury of several months. Cheers to you mate, I hope it heals!!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, ok.

The NPP will likely give shoulder relief while taking it. I felt benefits in joint pain while taking it. The decanate ester seems to work better. At least it does for me.

Anyway, if you're taking those SARMS just for the joint relief, your results may be a little skewed because the NPP will also be aiding in making your shoulder feel better.

My joint pain always came back after my cycles ended so I guess it would be safe to say that if your joint pain didn't come back a few months after your cycle, the SARMS would have worked though.
Yeah I thought NPP might give some relief. We shall find out!

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I am curious how this goes Spear, please share as you find out more. I too have drunk the kool aid and am soon to start the exact same cocktail for a nagging shoulder injury of several months. Cheers to you mate, I hope it heals!!
Keep in mind that BPC 157 is supposed to help with active healing of tendon damage. if its a mechanical impingement thats causing you pain it will do nothing.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that BPC 157 is supposed to help with active healing of tendon damage. if its a mechanical impingement thats causing you pain it will do nothing.
This is why I stated that I have not seen a doctor. I am not sure what actually could be causing pain. So it’s possible that my results may be irrelevant to the peptide working or not

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I had some persistent shoulder join issues. Leftovers from two dislocations from my wrestling and pole vaulting days. Dealt with it for like 6-7 years and finally went to a pt to work on some mobility work.

Pain gone.

Sometimes seeing an expert is all it takes.

That said I've heard nothing but positive things from the peptides, I actually looked into these long before I looked into AAS because of my shoulder. Hope they work out and I'll be definitely following.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just wanted to chip in to comment that I had a LONG time shoulder injury from bench pressing, I couldn't really do pressing movements for around two years (most often I just pushed through the pain when it was bearable), I went to 3 different doctors and 2 physiotherapists and nobody found a solution. I used BPC-157 subq on the left delt for 4 weeks, think it was 250mg in the morning and 250mg in the evening and since then I haven't had the shoulder problem. Hope it works for you too!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lots of questions about these compounds. This will be an excellent resource for many. Thank you for logging Spear.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to chip in to comment that I had a LONG time shoulder injury from bench pressing, I couldn't really do pressing movements for around two years (most often I just pushed through the pain when it was bearable), I went to 3 different doctors and 2 physiotherapists and nobody found a solution. I used BPC-157 subq on the left delt for 4 weeks, think it was 250mg in the morning and 250mg in the evening and since then I haven't had the shoulder problem. Hope it works for you too!
That’s awesome news. My injury also came from bench

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Morning of day 2: nothing changed yet. I’m pinning front and side delt on left shoulder

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Good luck, I hope it works for you. In my case I got nothing but momentary relief... However I also think my issue might be more mechanical than it is about soft tissues.

I'll be watching this one closely. Thanks for logging this!

Reaction score
I can see how a mechanical issue / impingement wouldn’t be fixed by this. More stories like yours Kingjpwn, that’s awesome! It’s heartening to hear. I’ll likely pin near the injury for extra good luck,. Don’t lose hope! It seems like most of the stories here report success week 2.

If your feeling up to it, YouTube has some good resources for shoulder testing. Kennedy-hawkin in particular for impingement. Word on the PT, couldn’t agree more to its worth.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can see how a mechanical issue / impingement wouldn’t be fixed by this. More stories like yours Kingjpwn, that’s awesome! It’s heartening to hear. I’ll likely pin near the injury for extra good luck,. Don’t lose hope! It seems like most of the stories here report success week 2.

If your feeling up to it, YouTube has some good resources for shoulder testing. Kennedy-hawkin in particular for impingement. Word on the PT, couldn’t agree more to its worth.
Thanks for the tips. I’ll look into that guy for impingement.

Jonjon

Reaction score
BPC 157 healed a tricep injury for me in two weeks. I used 500mcg morning and again at night for first 5 or 6 days
Then 250 morning and night for the rest of the time

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BPC 157 healed a tricep injury for me in two weeks. I used 500mcg morning and again at night for first 5 or 6 days
Then 250 morning and night for the rest of the time
That was just BPC by itself?

New Threads