BPC-157 and TB500 log

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So this weekend I did my morning and night shots of BPC, and finished the rest of the first vial of TB.

@Jonjon provided me with a couple of good stretches to do, and they are really great. Feels like they target the area exactly where I feel the pain.

So far, no changes.

Jonjon

Reaction score
That stretch has been great for me. I can’t remember when I started doing them but it was probably in the spring. Never thought much about shoulder pain since.

I don’t go as far as that guy did, I just do it till I feel it open up the joint. If it wasn’t for stumbling up on that video, I probably never would’ve gotten back on the flat bench, as I was having so much trouble with my shoulder

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That stretch has been great for me. I can’t remember when I started doing them but it was probably in the spring. Never thought much about shoulder pain since.

I don’t go as far as that guy did, I just do it till I feel it open up the joint. If it wasn’t for stumbling up on that video, I probably never would’ve gotten back on the flat bench, as I was having so much trouble with my shoulder
It’s pretty nuts for me. I’ve tried rubbing the area, using one of those massage guns, but can’t actually feel like I’m touching where I know the pain is, that stretch though, hits it perfect and feels so damn good.

I was also surprised at how flexible his shoulder was. Haha no way is my wrist touching the floor

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I'm curious as to where folks are sourcing peptides from. I assume it's okay to discuss that, right? I've had good results from some and less than from others.

Tb500 and BPC are pricey enough that I'd want to be sure before ordering.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

Mind sharing the vid? I've largely delt with my shoulder issues, but I'll never turn down more tricks for when it flares up from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

FearThaGear

Reaction score
So this weekend I did my morning and night shots of BPC, and finished the rest of the first vial of TB.

@Jonjon provided me with a couple of good stretches to do, and they are really great. Feels like they target the area exactly where I feel the pain.

So far, no changes.
I'd be interested in this stretch. Link?

Jonjon

Reaction score
Here it is. I just stumbled up on it on YouTube searching about bench press shoulder injuries. I had tried hanging, and all kinds of stuff. But since I started this I have had zero shoulder issues. Took a couple weeks to start to notice anything

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Here it is. I just stumbled up on it on YouTube searching about bench press shoulder injuries. I had tried hanging, and all kinds of stuff. But since I started this I have had zero shoulder issues. Took a couple weeks to start to notice anything

Hanging helps a little for me, but looking for anything extra I can do to bring more relief. Thanks man! Very much appreciated!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to where folks are sourcing peptides from. I assume it's okay to discuss that, right? I've had good results from some and less than from others.

Tb500 and BPC are pricey enough that I'd want to be sure before ordering.
There is a thread here:

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
day: 5

So i'm not sure if this is just mental or what, but I did chest today (I did take it easy, but I still moved some decent weight around). Usually after chest day my shoulder is killing me, like taking my shirt off is very painful.

Today is the best my shoulder has felt in quite some time. Hoping this continues.

Reaction score
Go shoulder go. Have you turned into the hulk yet? I have my BPC / TB arriving today and am curious how this turns out.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go shoulder go. Have you turned into the hulk yet? I have my BPC / TB arriving today and am curious how this turns out.
I already am the hulk. Just the hulk with a bad shoulder! Haha

I’m feeling improvement every single day.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Now you just gotta be careful not to get greedy and reinjure it

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yoo brother I’m real heavy into deca for shoulder issues .. I swear by it .. shit works

Reaction score
hahaha that’s awesome, it’s working!

Yoo brother I’m real heavy into deca for shoulder issues .. I swear by it .. shit works

Ooo! Does the pain / injury generally stay resolved off cycle when your not taking Deca?

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has been over 10 years since I touched Deca. I remember my joints feeling good, but hard to really remember much else.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 9:

Shoulder is feeing better every day. I’m surprised every time I go to put a shirt on, or take it off at how much better it feels to lift my left arm.

I do want to note a side effect:

There is a chance that BPC-157 can pretty much mute the effects of stimulants and amphetamines. I guess depending on who you are, this could be a positive thing.

I personally do not like this. I suffer from pretty severe ADHD and adderall drastically changes how my brain functions.

Well, not anymore. Haha. Now it’s as if I took no pills, drank no coffee, or had pre workout. Pretty nuts, I will do more research on why and how this happens.

however, I think I’d rather have my shoulder feel great again, and go back to moving some heavy weight, than be hyper focused at work.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Day 9:

Shoulder is feeing better every day. I’m surprised every time I go to put a shirt on, or take it off at how much better it feels to lift my left arm.

There is a chance that BPC-157 can pretty much mute the effects of stimulants and amphetamines. I guess depending on who you are, this could be a positive thing.

I personally do not like this. I suffer from pretty severe ADHD and adderall drastically changes how my brain functions.

Well, not anymore. Haha. Now it’s as if I took no pills, drank no coffee, or had pre workout. Pretty nuts, I will do more research on why and how this happens.

however, I think I’d rather have my shoulder feel great again, and go back to moving some heavy weight, than be hyper focused at work.
That's interesting. I take Vyvanse and noticed no blunting effects from BPC. Is your Adderall time release, or instant release?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 9:

Is this something you were aware might happen? You heard of this side effect prior to starting this pep tide or did you deduce that its the peptide thats somehow competing for the same receptor(s) as your amphetamine?

New Threads