BPC-157 & TB 500 Usage

Reaction score
I recently had 2 knee surgeries and bought some TB-500 and BPC-157. Is this something I need to take daily for a few weeks or just like twice a week until it's healed to my standards? Or Just once..I have no clue! Haha. I've heard great things about both of these combined. I did purchase them separately though.

I'm a new member.. 40, 190lbs, 5-10, Ex athlete... Incase that matters in a conclusion.
Thanks for any help in advance!

buck

Reaction score
It is best to learn in advance how things work or what they do before ordering a product. Other wise there is no way to know how much to order or what is needed. There is a range of ideas for how to use most products in the bodybuilding world as different people have different opinions. As there has been few scientific studies with what bodybuilders do to have a general guideline.

Reaction score
Sounds like what my Dr said about my "uncurable" bone disease (AVN). I'm just trying to be proactive, and it seams this route will keep me in motion.
I'm very new to this approach so I guess I'm just putting feelers out before busting off the training wheels! HAHA

Reaction score
It is best to learn in advance how things work or what they do before ordering a product. Other wise there is no way to know how much to order or what is needed. There is a range of ideas for how to use most products in the bodybuilding world as different people have different opinions. As there has been few scientific studies with what bodybuilders do to have a general guideline.
100% Correct about on how much to order, because I said that to myself that night.. It's not like like buying Test and your good a few weeks! LMAO

Reaction score
I use both. The Bpc157 I inject sub q right at the injury sight ( my elbow) tb500 I inject IM in my delt. 5 to 6 weeks. I used 1000mcg for the first 2 weeks and have dropped to 500mcg. I've notice no difference, both doses work and neither doses have been better than the next. I felt great after 2 weeks but I continue to push and lift so I have recurrences of pain.
Read more, there's loads of information out there.
Just what seems to work for me.

Reaction score
I use both. The Bpc157 I inject sub q right at the injury sight ( my elbow) tb500 I inject IM in my delt. 5 to 6 weeks. I used 1000mcg for the first 2 weeks and have dropped to 500mcg. I've notice no difference, both doses work and neither doses have been better than the next. I felt great after 2 weeks but I continue to push and lift so I have recurrences of pain.
Yeah, I can see this is going to be different for me. First time using a peptide! I didn't even order enough! LOL.. Education is going to be key!
Really Apricate the Help

Reaction score
When you say 1000mcg.. Do you mean a day or spread out through the week?

Reaction score
When you say 1000mcg.. Do you mean a day or spread out through the week?
Per day.
Shoulder is great, elbow is still screaming. Ive not rested long enough for it to properly heal.
With the 157 its almost instant relief from the inflammation. If I could I'd probably use advil but I can't take it.

Reaction score
I started out this morning with 500mcg of 157 and another 500mcg of TB4 (TB500).. I'll do the second round this afternoon.. I'm going to document the progress. But this opened up a rabbit hole of other peptides that i never knew about. Some of these things are amazing! This is from this morning prior to my start.
1682171080950.png

Hughinn

Reaction score
I recently had 2 knee surgeries and bought some TB-500 and BPC-157. Is this something I need to take daily for a few weeks or just like twice a week until it's healed to my standards? Or Just once..I have no clue! Haha. I've heard great things about both of these combined. I did purchase them separately though.

I'm a new member.. 40, 190lbs, 5-10, Ex athlete... Incase that matters in a conclusion.
Thanks for any help in advance!

I prefer CJC and imaporlen myself but I've used your combination a couple of times.

I busted an ankle really bad some years ago and used it to aid healing.

I did twice a day sub q just under the skin for about six weeks.

I'm 5-11 230lb and ex athlete also. (Wrestling)

I believe it help me a lot. But I used some low dose npp for joint repair and some vitamins at the same time.

Nobody was sure if I'd walk again, about six months after I was walking. Years later I have a limp because the steel in the joint affects the range of motion, but the strength and function otherwise is just fine.

I have no doubt the supplements I used helped my recovery

Reaction score
I prefer CJC and imaporlen myself but I've used your combination a couple of times.

I busted an ankle really bad some years ago and used it to aid healing.

I did twice a day sub q just under the skin for about six weeks.

I'm 5-11 230lb and ex athlete also. (Wrestling)

I believe it help me a lot. But I used some low dose npp for joint repair and some vitamins at the same time.

Nobody was sure if I'd walk again, about six months after I was walking. Years later I have a limp because the steel in the joint affects the range of motion, but the strength and function otherwise is just fine.

I have no doubt the supplements I used helped my recovery
Prior to this, I never looked into peptides. Then my friend made this order for me and I started researching and was amazed at the stuff I found that I could just order with no problem. After my recovery I have plans to dive deeper into these "options". I haven't been able to really workout for over a year battling this disease, but this is supposed to be my last surgery. After PT clears me for at least light workouts, it's on!
The CJC and Impamorelin combo is on my list, along with IGF an a few others. I'm down for a while so I'm going to do some more research.

I'm now a owner of 2 titanium knees prior to 40. It sucks, but I don't think any of us would let that slow us down. We'll just find another angle! Lol

Reaction score
I started out this morning with 500mcg of 157 and another 500mcg of TB4 (TB500).. I'll do the second round this afternoon.. I'm going to document the progress. But this opened up a rabbit hole of other peptides that i never knew about. Some of these things are amazing! This is from this morning prior to my start.
View attachment 38285
4 days in and the bruising is almost gone and the swelling is down tremendously! So far so good.. We'll see the Docs reaction to healing when I go for X-rays Wednesday.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man cmon id ask the doctors way before injecting something into ur surgically repaired knee… honestly man u dont know what ur buyin, it could be fucken sugar water…. Unless ur going thru an actuall trt place that deals with peptides and can show them as tested

Id stick to gh…. It heals shit

Or id try a topical like the one called Heal that is out there and has a combo of the tb500 and bpc157 no way id inject shit

Reaction score
Man cmon id ask the doctors way before injecting something into ur surgically repaired knee… honestly man u dont know what ur buyin, it could be fucken sugar water…. Unless ur going thru an actuall trt place that deals with peptides and can show them as tested

Id stick to gh…. It heals shit

Or id try a topical like the one called Heal that is out there and has a combo of the tb500 and bpc157 no way id inject shit
I talked with my PA prior to

Reaction score
OP Ive tried the same combo as you also for a severe injury. I honestly don't know if it quickened the healing or not but the healing part did not go past what was expected and everything turned out the way it should have.

For me, not knowing if it really worked or not, I am not sure what to think. It doesn't help that the doses needed in a day are quite a bit when considering what I believe to be a high cost for these products.

Reaction score
After 1 week of TB500 and BPC-157.. Looking a lot better when I compare it to last weeks pic
1682792225528.png

Reaction score
Did the low dose approach of BPC157 for an old rotator cuff injury/surgery flare up. 250mcg daily for the last couple weeks. It is for sure helping with reduced pain and greater range of pain free motion. I now regret not being rich enough to go with 500 or 1000 daily. More is always better, right? :)

Reaction score
I found that the 500mcg of each worked out pretty well for me, but I did have to order 2 more bottles of each to complete a cycle. The TB-500 actually did an awesome job relieving some of the pain also. I was back on my feet a week and half after surgery. (without any type of assistance cane or walker)

Reaction score
I started 6 days ago with 500x2 times daily. Had shoulder surgery November 9th 2022. Both shoulders hurt. Will know if it's working next week. Got it frome Elite.

Reaction score
It's been 2 weeks now and the pain is gone. Only hurts the day after heavy exercise. The peptides are working for whatever was hurting in my shoulders.

New Threads