bulking suggestions

Reaction score
any suggestions on compounds with more minimum side affects and i wont need a pct to help with grehlin output or GH i just wanna eat more and be fat but my body is one of those crazy metabolisms where i have to shit before even finishing my meals sit at 9% bf eating mcdonalds and mass gainers i just wanna bulk thinking the dark side could help me been lifting for 2 1/2 years its always been like this

• Haha
Reactions: DF

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
i dont understand why no one beleives im a jacked scumbag that wants to do light stuff to improve his already genetically superior physique
Thanks for making it obvious why you're here. Appreciate it.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i dont understand why no one beleives im a jacked scumbag that wants to do light stuff to improve his already genetically superior physique
Here's what you do:

Step 1: Stock your house with tasty, calorie-dense foods

Step 2: Pick up an all day, every day weed habit.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
any suggestions on compounds with more minimum side affects and i wont need a pct to help with grehlin output or GH i just wanna eat more and be fat but my body is one of those crazy metabolisms where i have to shit before even finishing my meals sit at 9% bf eating mcdonalds and mass gainers i just wanna bulk thinking the dark side could help me been lifting for 2 1/2 years its always been like this

Just came here to gloat huh?

New Threads