Bums at the gym

Reaction score
Do you ever get bums at your gym? Today I pull into the parking lot at the gym 4:30am and the is a car there with the dome light on. There were 2 people inside and a crap ton of trash. It was piled on the dash and in the back seat up to almost the ceiling. Nobody parked near them. It looked like they were taking hits off a bong right before the gym opened. Members were telling the desk guy about them and expressing their concerns about their vehicles getting broke into. 10 minutes after opening, they walk in. The woman must have been 350lbs and the man about 10 years older than her and could barely walk, overweight as well. They signed up for a day pass and went straight to the water message chairs. They eventually wandered out and started using equipment. If you got within 10 feet of them you could smell the stench of B.O. it was fucking nasty. I wanted to tell them use the day pass to take a shower. I am normally not a super judgmental person but if you have enough money to buy drugs and over eat you can do better, even if you can not afford better at least throw all the fast food garbage away and bathe. There are a few homeless shelters around that offer free showers.
Same bunch of hopeless losers at a rec center I used to volenteer at in weight room supervisor /attendant. Guys so smelly I can't go 10 feet near them , meanwhile hundreds of dollars in dope is getting done daily. Why they even show up at a gym makes me laugh . They don't shower , they need a place to pass time away from their home / car and move around a little. It's sad but they are allowed to come to public places , we should make a new law. Must not stink and must shower before allowed near other people. Rents are too expensive in most cities ridiculous rents so many have to live in the car or truck . Sad to see and even worse is to smell these people. Filthy scumbags

Reaction score
They live every were around here and if you go super late there’s groups that hang out in the parking lot . A couple times a month there’s a few ran down RV’s my once Beautiful city is a dump oh yeah my property taxes have increased over $2 grand WTF .
Dang mine for the whole year are less then 2 grand.

GSgator

Reaction score
Dang mine for the whole year are less then 2 grand.
I pay 6 grand now and the area has obviously declined with the crime,drugs and homelessness at this point we feel like our money is being used to fuel this change for the worse .

GSgator

Reaction score
Six grand? That’s cute. Mine are just over twelve :confused:
Damn bro you own a bunch of property ? That’s a lot of money have you seen a huge increase in the last couple years or has it always been that high?

Last edited:

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
Damn bro you own a bunch of property ? That’s a lot of money have you seen a huge increase in the last couple years or has it always been that high?
No I live in a condo. That’s the frustrating thing. It’s a nice condo but still.

I just live in a city that loves to spend money and has insane housing prices, so our property taxes are pretty high. Our property taxes are based on municipality rather than set by the state as in the US.

GSgator

Reaction score
No I live in a condo. That’s the frustrating thing. It’s a nice condo but still.

I just live in a city that loves to spend money and has insane housing prices, so our property taxes are pretty high. Our property taxes are based on municipality rather than set by the state as in the US.
Well this makes me feel better lol .

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
There used to be a group of high school kids that worked out at the gym and would hit their THC vape pins in the yoga studio between their exercises. IDK how any one could lift so stoned.

Butch_C

Reaction score
We had a guy show up at the gym yesterday tweaked out on something. He came in and was air boxing as he walked around the place and in between machines. His head was twitching around and giving people weird looks. He was there for about 10 minutes. On his way out he shoulder checked a guy that just walked in and when he got out side shoulder checked 2 other people. I dude turn around and was like WTF, then the tweaker looked like he was going to reach in his pants for something...nope he whipped his dick out at him.. He did this right in front of about 20 people( including a 16 yo girl) inside the gym as the front is all windows. The guy at the counter was going to do nothing, fucking chicken shit. About 5 dudes went to chase him down but he had already took off. Finally after everybody complained, they "red flagged" his account. Fucking weirdos.

hard_gains

Reaction score
We had a guy show up at the gym yesterday tweaked out on something. He came in and was air boxing as he walked around the place and in between machines. His head was twitching around and giving people weird looks. He was there for about 10 minutes. On his way out he shoulder checked a guy that just walked in and when he got out side shoulder checked 2 other people. I dude turn around and was like WTF, then the tweaker looked like he was going to reach in his pants for something...nope he whipped his dick out at him.. He did this right in front of about 20 people( including a 16 yo girl) inside the gym as the front is all windows. The guy at the counter was going to do nothing, fucking chicken shit. About 5 dudes went to chase him down but he had already took off. Finally after everybody complained, they "red flagged" his account. Fucking weirdos.
Fucken people are out there. Never had anything like that go down at my gym. But I did get trapped into about a 20 minute debate about God this morning. Two brothers that work out there all the time thought they would throw some gospel in between my sets. Apparently when you say your not a believer or a follower. They will completely stop doing whatever they are doing and try to figure out why not. And after I tell them why not they tell me why I should. I'm pretty chill and listen to your sell pitch but doesn't mean I'll buy it. Nice people but holy shit no means no. 😄

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
Fucken people are out there. Never had anything like that go down at my gym. But I did get trapped into about a 20 minute debate about God this morning. Two brothers that work out there all the time thought they would throw some gospel in between my sets. Apparently when you say your not a believer or a follower. They will completely stop doing whatever they are doing and try to figure out why not. And after I tell them why not they tell me why I should. I'm pretty chill and listen to your sell pitch but doesn't mean I'll buy it. Nice people but holy shit no means no. 😄
Just tell them that you worship Our True Lord Lucifer. They usually go away.

Reaction score
Just tell them that you worship Our True Lord Lucifer. They usually go away.

That doesn't always work. Wish it did. At that point they damn you to hell, pray out loud, and make a scene. I know because I've called the cops one time on a person like that. Some of them are truely insane. Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.

Slic.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Last night, there was this one jackhole trying to hog multiple stations at the gym. He wasn't even consistent about which station he was going to next. I'm just glad I wasn't using any of them because they tend to get pissed off at me when I start stacking the weight on.

Reaction score
Do you ever get bums at your gym? Today I pull into the parking lot at the gym 4:30am and the is a car there with the dome light on. There were 2 people inside and a crap ton of trash. It was piled on the dash and in the back seat up to almost the ceiling. Nobody parked near them. It looked like they were taking hits off a bong right before the gym opened. Members were telling the desk guy about them and expressing their concerns about their vehicles getting broke into. 10 minutes after opening, they walk in. The woman must have been 350lbs and the man about 10 years older than her and could barely walk, overweight as well. They signed up for a day pass and went straight to the water message chairs. They eventually wandered out and started using equipment. If you got within 10 feet of them you could smell the stench of B.O. it was fucking nasty. I wanted to tell them use the day pass to take a shower. I am normally not a super judgmental person but if you have enough money to buy drugs and over eat you can do better, even if you can not afford better at least throw all the fast food garbage away and bathe. There are a few homeless shelters around that offer free showers.
I see you are a planet fittness member too.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Last night, there was this one jackhole trying to hog multiple stations at the gym. He wasn't even consistent about which station he was going to next. I'm just glad I wasn't using any of them because they tend to get pissed off at me when I start stacking the weight on.

We got a guy who does that, takes both smith-machines, puts his coat and bag on a bench, sets up shit everywhere. I watched, he was gone from one Smith for 15 mins, I went and took it over. He came over and told me he "was using that", I said "Yup, you WAS"... I use that line on occasion in these circumstances.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
We got a guy who does that, takes both smith-machines, puts his coat and bag on a bench, sets up shit everywhere. I watched, he was gone from one Smith for 15 mins, I went and took it over. He came over and told me he "was using that", I said "Yup, you WAS"... I use that line on occasion in these circumstances.
I will work in with ANYONE but what really gets me is the fools who start complaining about how much weight I am stacking on. As I told one of them "Chill, I will take the plates off when you get here!"

My line of thinking is if one is at another station and I want to use a station not in use, it is fair game!

Reactions: CJ

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry hun. I don’t have time to do that thing you asked. I am going to the gym.

Attachments

• 61CCDFDE-82E3-46C8-9467-89E6F0FCB707.jpeg
    61CCDFDE-82E3-46C8-9467-89E6F0FCB707.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 16

New Threads