Can someone explain the hate for sources like Colonial, Synergy Forge, Azteca, etc here?

beefnewton

Reaction score
I remember back, I think shortly after the Reddit ban for SST, Watson Guy and another that loved chess... Checkmate Labs. Checkmate wasn't around long... seemed to get in and get out pretty quick. Or maybe he dicked something up irredeemably and changed branding. Always wondered. Last I knew WG was still around selling ancillaries (he stopped Serostims iirc), but I haven't gone looking in a while.

Oh and I remember this one guy, I think Dexter. He was super paranoid and always talked about being watched. Then one day he just stopped posting. Always wondered about him, too.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
" I think the REAL problem here is THAT* you spelled pharmacology differently"

When you try to correct, but can't form a proper sentance while you do it.
I do that all the time! My autocorrect is fucked and jacks up every attempt I have at a smart ass remark. At least I'm consistent man, it fucks up all the time! Ask the guys in chat, they'll vouch for me on this.

I hate my phone.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I do that all the time! My autocorrect is fucked and jacks up every attempt I have at a smart ass remark. At least I'm consistent man, it fucks up all the time! Ask the guys in chat, they'll vouch for me on this.

I hate my phone.

Lesson time
That aside
Capitalization is not grammar
Capitalization is not spelling either.

We can all be speling, grammar Nazis, but its low hanging fruit and plebeian in its use.

Reaction score
Lesson time
That aside
Capitalization is not grammar
Capitalization is not spelling either.

We can all be speling, grammar Nazis, but its low hanging fruit and plebeian in its use.

Oh my god. You just made my life 500x worse. Spelling and proper grammar should be a high priority for us in order to destroy the “dumb meathead” stigma and the “slow, simple, retarded Canadian” stigma.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Oh my god. You just made my life 500x worse. Spelling and proper grammar should be a high priority for us in order to destroy the “dumb meathead” stigma and the “slow, simple, retarded Canadian” stigma.

Capitalization is not grammatical.
Nor is it spelling.
We should know the difference if we are to rise above "Dumb meathead"