Clenbuterol

Reaction score
Hi I am a 56 year old women looking To obtain some clenbuterol to try to lose about 30-40lbs. Looking for some advice and guidance.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't need clenbuterol.

Post a detailed breakdown of your daily diet.

Include all weights & measures.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Clen won't do that. Sorry to break it to you.

Proper diet and adequate activity will do that though.

Reaction score
Hi I am a 56 year old women looking To obtain some clenbuterol to try to lose about 30-40lbs. Looking for some advice and guidance.

30-40 lbs you say? You have my attention.

But you don’t need to use clen for that.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You’re a woman or women? Singular or plural? I never know now days and wanna make sure I address this appropriately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Clenbuterol is a beta agonist. It attaches to beta receptors to perform its functions. I say all of that to tell you that beta receptors down regulate extremely fast in the body to protect you from the inevitable heart attack that comes along with overuse of longer half life sympathomimetics.

In summary, clen wouldn't be effective for long enough for you to lose that amount of weight...nor should you attempt it.

And in the words of my fiance @Mair Underwood , harm reduction information should be available to all.

Reaction score
You don't need clenbuterol.

Post a detailed breakdown of your daily diet.

Include all weights & measures.
Starting the Gina Livy diet shortly. I do not get much exercise as my feet are not functioning well atm. Long story

Reaction score
30-40 lbs you say? You have my attention.

But you don’t need to use clen for that.
I am starting the Gina Livy diet but it is hard for me to get exercise atm as I am not that mobile. So I was looking for some extra help. Speed things along shall we say.

Reaction score
Before you start anything, I’d encourage you to focus on changing up your diet, and finding some form of physical activity that caters to your physical restrictions.
Relying strictly on drugs isn’t going to do anything for you, try something like swimming.
Once you’ve made some progress then maybe look into adding something.
Good luck!

New Threads