Clothes that fit?

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a clothing line or stores that have athletic cut style clothes. Something that will fit us correctly as we grow amd change shape?

We can all fit into athletic gear, but how about business casual or dress shirts etc? Preferably not $80 a shirt, but I'll look at everything.

My clothes are already fitting weird and more changes will be coming, but will need future work clothes.

Online or in-store. I see some ads for a brand on Facebook occasionally but can't remember what they were. They were designed to fit a certain way in the chest and arms, etc.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
State and Liberty apparently makes some nice shirts for swole dudes. I can’t vouch firsthand because I’m in Canada, but I’ve seen them mentioned before.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
This has been an issue my entire life and I've yet to find an affordable solution. Keep in mind I'm the founding member of SIMONA (short inseam men of North America) and I wear an XXXL Tall shirt. They simply don't make clothes for myself or the 9 other people on the planet built like me.

cavorite

Reaction score
You can order custom fitted stuff online for cheap. Any big department store will take your measurements for free.

Zara is the only off the rack stuff that fits me well.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
My GF bought me a couple pairs of pants from barbellapparel dot com. Stupid expensive but they claim they fit athletic bodies. Meh, they're just ok. The quad area isnt that much bigger.

Reaction score
I am
Sooooooooo curious to why you are having a hard time finding clothes..
You asked about this last week I think.
About tshirts that fit

Bro I have never had a problem buying clothes. I am going ahead and gonna say that most here haven’t .

Go find some dress shirts you like.. go take them to a tailor or dry cleaners and have them alter them.

Same with pants.
Or I buy form fitting shirts and get them a size bigger than I wear and they usaully fit fine..

Reaction score
Bro no dissing but your avi does not
Show a body of a guy that can’t find shirts.. and belive me dude. Not being funny…
I mean I could see if you had like 21”arms or something..
But you look like a muscular dude.

Reaction score
I hate baggy tshirts that make it look like you have a gut. The best one's I've found so far are by True Classic. I get plain colored t's from them.

Then for dress shirts I've bought a lot of fitted shirts from Asos (https://www.asos.com/us/), they had good return policies, so you can order like 10 shirts, keep what fits you the best and send the rest back.

You're gonna have to look for fitted or tapered cut shirts that are big in the shoulders basically.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Man this is a great thread for real. I haven’t read through it yet but looking forward to it. I can’t wear any jeans at all unless they are stretchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Only clothes I have trouble with is shirts to wear a tie with. Getting something that fits neck and shoulders but not like a parachute in the stomach

I’ve struggled with this a lot lately.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Only clothes I have trouble with is shirts to wear a tie with. Getting something that fits neck and shoulders but not like a parachute in the stomach
I’ve struggled with this a lot lately.

It's like when the sizes go up, only the belly area gets bigger, not the chest/shoulders area. Shaped like a frigging bell!!! 🔔

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I actually popped into a Lucky's the other day, they have well fitting casual shirts.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
It's like when the sizes go up, only the belly area gets bigger, not the chest/shoulders area. Shaped like a frigging bell!!!

Lmao man this is so true.

cavorite

Reaction score
Bro no dissing but your avi does not
Show a body of a guy that can’t find shirts.. and belive me dude. Not being funny…
I mean I could see if you had like 21”arms or something..
But you look like a muscular dude.

I don't think OP is saying he's too jacked. It's just hard to find clothes that fit well, period.

I'm not big at all, but I have to replace clothes every six months because I started out so skinny. But this is one problem I don't mind having

It's like when the sizes go up, only the belly area gets bigger, not the chest/shoulders area. Shaped like a frigging bell!!! 🔔

Slim fit!

Reaction score
Search tool:

New Threads