Cohiba's Road to 220 lbs Log (Back on Track)

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Have you tried acupuncture for the pinched nerve ? might get you some relief. It wont help the issue of the herniated disc but you might get some temp relief from the nerve pain. I have carpal tunnel on my left side , thumb n index finger are constantly numb to the touch , tingle n burn from time to time .. nerve pain sucks ass.

Reaction score
Have you tried acupuncture for the pinched nerve ? might get you some relief. It wont help the issue of the herniated disc but you might get some temp relief from the nerve pain. I have carpal tunnel on my left side , thumb n index finger are constantly numb to the touch , tingle n burn from time to time .. nerve pain sucks ass.
Yeah actually I go for my second acupuncture treatment tomorrow.

Reaction score
Just wanted to update this log.

My pinched nerve has finally gotten better, not gone away yet, but physical therapy has definitely helped.

I'm starting to lift heavier and trying to get back to where I was when I left off. But I've since had another health issue crop up that is going to affect things down the road.

I had a calcium score done, and it came back really high. In other words, while I don't have any artery blockages or anything, I have more than normal plaque buildup for someone my age.

This changes a lot. I was already thinking about changing my goals up. I just don't have much willpower to bulk at 4k+ calories clean. I don't even know if I could physically eat that much clean food.

So, I think my goal for now is to clean up my diet some and see what happens if I try to get to a little better looking 200-205, cut some fat and stay healthy.

I got a new app called heavy that I just started tracking workouts with. If it doesn't work out maybe I'll come back here to log. I just don't have much goal related stuff going on.

I'll keep coming around some anyway just to keep up with people.

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you all an update on my status. Still kicking it.

Here is a link to my Heavy log:

I'm sitting at just under 200 lbs, and I gave up on trying to get heavier for health /diet reasons.

I'm currently in a slight deficit and leaner than I've been in a long time. I'm pretty happy with how I look right now. I've been focusing on getting about 300g of protein a day and around 100g carbs. But not tracking everything religiously.

My strength is the best it's ever been or very close on all lifts.

I started a blast mid February with test/deca/mast that I had no acne on last year, but for some reason I broke out really bad this time, so I switched gears in April.

I dropped the test to 150, dropped the mast completely, and raised the deca to around 700. It had a great effect on my acne and blood pressure, and my strength is going up nicely still. I plan to stay on until June or July depending on how I'm feeling.

My fucking sex life has been incredible. Wifey is starting to get back in gear and hooked up with a girlfriend of hers last week. I have a new gf the past few months, and also hooked up with a girl I've been friends with the past 4 years recently. All of it has been incredible.

We're planning a trip to Hedonism summer '24 with some friends if anybody wants to get freaky. I'm the luckiest motherfucker I know.

Most recent pic. I still feel scrawny sometimes, but damn I look better than I did 4 years ago.

Attachments

• 20230505_211759.jpg
    20230505_211759.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
20230508_214132.jpg

This is by far the best my arms have ever looked. It's amazing what just a little less fat and a little more growth does.

I know I still have more to lose, you can see my little pooch still. But this is progress.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I've tightened up my diet more than ever. I've only had ice cream like once in the past 6 months. My macros are like 250-300p/100c/50f.
Look at all that protein 🤤
PS- ninja creami for the win on ice cream. I make some bomb anabolic ice cream now

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Look at all that protein 🤤
PS- ninja creami for the win on ice cream. I make some bomb anabolic ice cream now
Damn I didn't know that existed. Those look nice. What is your ice cream recipe?

Reaction score
Also looks like starting pic had better lighting lol
It did 😅 the top-down lighting is badass, I know my shoulders and arms are slightly bigger now but that direct light isn't as good.

New Threads