Colonial labs might have “gone down”

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I don't understand 'steroid busts' -- I don't believe steroids are involved in violent crimes or anything, doesn't make sense why feds would waste their time tbh.
They are hitting the mail in a fentanyl crackdown. AAS dealers are collateral damage. Not their intended target, but when they find guns other drugs or obvious unreported gains their hand is forced.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Publicity.

Thanks to decades of bad stigma the general public thinks steroids are addictive and cause psychotic rage behavior. Putting this on the news makes it look like the police and prosecutors are doing their jobs.

Plus Big Pharma likely pushes it to keep people looking like your pasty white fat ass gender neutral neighbor. Weak and sickly.
Candycrusher is his neighbor? :unsure:

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are hitting the mail in a fentanyl crackdown. AAS dealers are collateral damage. Not their intended target, but when they find guns other drugs or obvious unreported gains their hand is forced.
Our Raw Steroid Powders have been just that for many years, now, collateral damage. Before fentanyl and her many analogues, the research chems that came to be known as "Bath Salts" were shipping from China and being mixed in with Methamphetamines to give that kick in the ass an even wilder kick in the ass. The new thing, that I have a hard time understanding "Why", is mixing fentanyl in the methamphetamines ? The bath salts I can see...the Tar, sure. But the stuff to "Go Fast" is being hit with the "Quick Death" that slows things all the way down? Yes, it is.

I was sun bathing in Pahrump, NV passing the time after some leisurely bar work and burpees, and got to talking about gear and gh with a few of the younger locals. The subject of Controlled Deliveries came up as one of the more "Cagey" inmates spoke up and cursed the USPS and his mail carrier.

He told us how a bodybuilding friend of his had put him on and showed him a list from a Chinese supplier he had ordered gear from many times. He had recognized one of the names of a research chem he had heard him talking about and thought he might be interested.

He had placed a small test order and had then placed a larger order that had ended in a CD and was responsible for his winding up in the one horse town we were both in at that moment in time.

The same factories that turn out the Raw Steroid Powders also are responsible for producing the Research Chems/Bath Salts as well as the even more dangerous and more hated/attention getting and headline snatching Fentanyl and her many analogues.

Kinda the same thing happened in Mexico in '04 or '05 when Operation Gear Grinder went down. The Mexican Gov't and then Mexican President Vincent Fox agreed to a temporary shut down of the factories in Mexico that were responsible for manufacturing the ketamine that American clubbers(specifically young white club goers) had fallen head over heels for. Those factories not only turned out Vet grade Ketamine but also all the wonderful Vet grade AAS we all loved.

The shut down didn't last very long. We all know who was quick to recognize and fill the vacuum that was left when Mexican Vet gear was abruptly shut down; that's correct, the crafty Chinese. And the rest, as they say, is history. The Chinese have refused to give back ANY market share of the AAS business back to Mexico. Honestly, I know that Mexico organized crime(cartels) have bigger fish to fry and couldn't care less, at this point in time, about the aas business. As long as the Chinese funnel them the chemicals and precursors necessary to keep their hard street drugs flowing they will leave the business of building mass to whomever wants it.

Reaction score
Explain "hitting the mail" Are they opening random packages with out warrants. Are they using dogs to sniff shit out. International I understand cause customs can open any, but domestic is different.

Reaction score
Explain "hitting the mail" Are they opening random packages with out warrants. Are they using dogs to sniff shit out. International I understand cause customs can open any, but domestic is different.
USPIS have authority to open any domestic mail that they deem suspicious. There’s no line in the sand for what’s suspicious or not, it’s totally up to them. Not your regular USPS employee.

Reaction score
USPIS have authority to open any domestic mail that they deem suspicious. There’s no line in the sand for what’s suspicious or not, it’s totally up to them. Not your regular USPS employee.
I figured theyd need a warrant but they may of had one for all I know.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Post office don't have a sense of humor about some things. They tried to bust a buddy of mine years go for mail fraud but couldnt make it stick. He put a thing in a bunch of newspapers that said basically something like , hurry hurry your last chance to send a dollar and an address.

He got away with basically a slap on the wrist and some fine cus he never promised any services thats how his lawyer got him off. It was just an ad telling folks it was their last chance to send him a buck so hurry up.

He got like 1700 bucks before the mail cops showed up ,, postal inspectors n shit lol I was shocked to be honest we had made jokes about mail cops but never thought they were real.

MisterSuperGod

Founder and proprietor of MSG Labs.
Reaction score
Yeah, law enforcement took over that lab!

It's all about the subtlety, man. The misspelling of the name to sound like a noob that was here a few weeks back.

i can't be expected to deliver A+ material to you guys all the time. Some of them have to be flops so i can tweak and polish the routine.

Reaction score
It's all about the subtlety, man. The misspelling of the name to sound like a noob that was here a few weeks back.

i can't be expected to deliver A+ material to you guys all the time. Some of them have to be flops so i can tweak and polish the routine.
Yes! Reset the bar or else we expect more and more from you.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
A had a brief DM Convo with a guy last year, July sometime, on another board who was adamant the US mail was to.be avoided at all costs. I asked why and he tells me his wife is a postal inspector and he's privy to what's going on, basically they are cracking down on drug smuggling through the mail.

He said it's mostly to stop fentanyl and the habits of a steroid UGL and a dark web source peddling narcos are exactly the same. It's almost impossible to do this undetected if LE is actively monitoring the mail looking for exactly this behavior. LE has all the advantages, facial recognition software, I believe their system flags bad return addresses etc etc.

The only thing working in favor for the UGL is the sheer volume of mail makes it really difficult to notice anything unusual. In the past domestic sources are pretty safe unless a vial breaks open or the drop shipper falls asleep in the parking lot at a post office with boxes containing steroids literally in his hands. These postal inspectors don't need to get lucky...

I would advise private couriers domestically for the time being for anything AAS related.

Canines can sniff out steroids, they've been doing that since at least 2009 that I know of.

Things change.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
You basically conveyed the whole point I was trying to make. Thank you.

Reaction score
A had a brief DM Convo with a guy last year, July sometime, on another board who was adamant the US mail was to.be avoided at all costs. I asked why and he tells me his wife is a postal inspector and he's privy to what's going on, basically they are cracking down on drug smuggling through the mail.

He said it's mostly to stop fentanyl and the habits of a steroid UGL and a dark web source peddling narcos are exactly the same. It's almost impossible to do this undetected if LE is actively monitoring the mail looking for exactly this behavior. LE has all the advantages, facial recognition software, I believe their system flags bad return addresses etc etc.

The only thing working in favor for the UGL is the sheer volume of mail makes it really difficult to notice anything unusual. In the past domestic sources are pretty safe unless a vial breaks open or the drop shipper falls asleep in the parking lot at a post office with boxes containing steroids literally in his hands. These postal inspectors don't need to get lucky...

I would advise private couriers domestically for the time being for anything AAS related.

Canines can sniff out steroids, they've been doing that since at least 2009 that I know of.

Things change.
Lol. BAD advice. Geezus.

First class mail, you have rights. Courier? None. No rights. Couriers can open anything at any time. It’s in their terms and conditions.

Reaction score
There are only three specific circumstances where they are allowed to open it:

1) ANY International mail entering the country.
2) Any package that may pose a potential danger to postal employees - vibrating, ticking, leaking fluid, powder, or fumes
3) mail to or from a foreign agent residing in the US

Can they open your first class mail THINKING any of that even if it’s not true? Sure, but then they can’t bring charges against you for the material they find, unless they have a warrant. This is why they do controlled deliveries.

Fight me. 🙄

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score

I want to tell you I made a dummy meso account just to stay in touch, but every time I try, I end up deleting what I wrote and getting mad at myself. Is that weird? I hope it's not weird, because I see our friendship lasting forever and ever, just you and I, and no one wants to be friends with a weirdo, so tell me how I am not weird so we can still be friends, ok?

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Lol. BAD advice. Geezus.

First class mail, you have rights. Courier? None. No rights. Couriers can open anything at any time. It’s in their terms and conditions.
Your first class mail will be opened if a vials breaks and leaks you know that. No warrant needed.

Couriers can open packages but I would take my chances with them over Federal Postal Inspectors.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I've literally known the post mistress i guess ya call her here in town , the chick that runs the post office , since her crazy ho days.

First time I met her was at a bonfire / party she was a friend of my ol ladies and was about to pull a train in a tent even if she was too drunk and blown out to know where she was ... so I was the one that had to be the party pooper and go in and get her.

Good Times ...

I don't think she cares WTF I get in the mail hahahaah.

New Threads