Coming off to get wife prego

Reaction score
I've read the enclomiphene has a much better side effect profile when compared to clomiphene.

My understanding is clomiphene contains both enclomiphene and zuclomiphene (sp?) and the latter is responsible for the majority of sides while the former is responsible for the beneficial effects.
Impossible to find enclo which sucks. I heard it’s the bees knees.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All you need is HCG. I got my wife pregnant twice after a week of starting hcg.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's just luck.. you must not be completely dry when on juice.

The spermatogenesis cycle takes 2-3mos. If you got your wife pregnant after only a week, you were still makin some swimmers while using gear, or...... 👀
Not really uncommon. Guys knock chicks up on gear all the time. I know a substancial amount of guys with substancial amounts of abortions under their belts on tren.

On gear or not, nut on her face or your bastard spawn will live in disgrace.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's just luck.. you must not be completely dry when on juice.

The spermatogenesis cycle takes 2-3mos. If you got your wife pregnant after only a week, you were still makin some swimmers while using gear, or...... 👀
I'm completely dry. We've had sex without it for over a year, 4 or 5 days out of the week, and no luck. Twice I got her pregnant the week or two after I started cycling hcg.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Been off for six or seven weeks now.
Going to get bloods done soon.
I did not experience a crash of any sort but I have been taking clomid and Nolva.
I have lost 10lbs and lifting is well….different.
The weight feels so heavy haha.

Reaction score
Agreed
No fucking sound with Generic HMG.
And its not like you can just piss Test like HCG.

That being said, at least in Canada, Pharma is like 25% of the price of generics, specifically for HCG.
So I just go with Bayer, and I've piss tested it a few times, works like a charm
Where can I get Bayer HMG from, everything else is way expensive

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So I can’t get any bloods done anytime soon because of the show I’m working. Going back on TRT.
Didn’t like gaining fat and losing muscle.

Reaction score
So I can’t get any bloods done anytime soon because of the show I’m working. Going back on TRT.
Didn’t like gaining fat and losing muscle.
You still planning on getting the wifey preggo? I got off trt for the same reason a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
How did that work for ya Brother? I went through the same thing 7 years ago and again about 4 years ago before my last 2 were born. I run test year round and had to come off. I just used clomiphene and it worked great for me.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, I was going to ask the same question. It’s been almost a year, any luck brother?

New Threads