Crido's Log Volume 1

crido887

Reaction score
Yeah, if you want to extend the cycle and cut more aggressively here I'd say that's more likely a better approach. Otherwise cruising on tren just doesn't work, it's never low enough to feel comfy on it and you just get fatigued overtime.
I would be interested where they talk about the mental effects of tren on duration rather than intensity. I know there are alot of things we do not know.

Just wanted to see some interesting reading from a respectable source. I couldnt find Type II's article

Reaction score
I would be interested where they talk about the mental effects of tren on duration rather than intensity. I know there are alot of things we do not know.

Just wanted to see some interesting reading from a respectable source. I couldnt find Type II's article
I can't say really, I just remember him linking it somewhere and saying something that it's not good for long term use and if I recall correctly he did say it's better to take a bit higher mg's for shorter period than low dose for a long period...

In any case, I always realize how fucked up I was on tren when I come off it, it's just like everything is brighter and I get my emotions and feelings back. I don't find tren amusing to use at all, maybe the first time I liked this "machine" feeling, but not anymore, I just wanna feel good while doing it if you know what I mean.

Peace man and GL on your goal.

crido887

Reaction score
I can't say really, I just remember him linking it somewhere and saying something that it's not good for long term use and if I recall correctly he did say it's better to take a bit higher mg's for shorter period than low dose for a long period...

In any case, I always realize how fucked up I was on tren when I come off it, it's just like everything is brighter and I get my emotions and feelings back. I don't find tren amusing to use at all, maybe the first time I liked this "machine" feeling, but not anymore, I just wanna feel good while doing it if you know what I mean.

Peace man and GL on your goal.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Reaction score
@lukiss96

Just so you know. I'm taking what you are saying into consideration. Thinking about mast instead of tren...
Yeah, that's perhaps one of the only steroids I'd consider on a cruise if anything. I actually for a long time thought about eq on cruise and even had a discussion on it via pm with Type II, he said my approach is fine, so of course that's not a green light, but something to keep in my mind for the future, I guess.

Seeing that I do pretty good on testosterone only cruise, I'd rather not add anything at least for now.

The other one would be primo, but since I remember in your log on another forum, you said you responded not well to it. Deca is an option and frankly it might not be that bad seeing how low dose can benefit some individuals. Besides nandrolone being more anabolic, as per Type II's comment once again.

However deca is not my "taste", so again how do you feel on it, side effects, etc. So in conclusion at least on what I seem to understand right now given your cruise ambitions, masteron might be the best option.

P.S. my high estro symptoms were resolved once I switched back to test c, for one reason or another I just couldn't handle test u at 250mg/week, which is weird AF, to say the least...

crido887

Reaction score
Yeah, that's perhaps one of the only steroids I'd consider on a cruise if anything. I actually for a long time thought about eq on cruise and even had a discussion on it via pm with Type II, he said my approach is fine, so of course that's not a green light, but something to keep in my mind for the future, I guess.

Seeing that I do pretty good on testosterone only cruise, I'd rather not add anything at least for now.

The other one would be primo, but since I remember in your log on another forum, you said you responded not well to it. Deca is an option and frankly it might not be that bad seeing how low dose can benefit some individuals. Besides nandrolone being more anabolic, as per Type II's comment once again.

However deca is not my "taste", so again how do you feel on it, side effects, etc. So in conclusion at least on what I seem to understand right now given your cruise ambitions, masteron might be the best option.

P.S. my high estro symptoms were resolved once I switched back to test c, for one reason or another I just couldn't handle test u at 250mg/week, which is weird AF, to say the least...
I guess I was afraid of muscle loss but I am not that lean. Its not like I am 10 percent body fat trying to cut. It really doesnt make any sense on my part.

I would be on multiple muscle retaining and fat burning PEDs
HGH
Test
Mast
GLP Agonist

There really would be no reason to go on tren for a cut. Its not like I am competing. The one that I am afraid of losing is the libido boost. I have a couple of things planned so I may just extend the tren/mast to 100mg a week for an aggressive cut for 2-3 weeks and then cut it off. I dont know when my next growth cycle would be either after this.

There should be enough residual tren in my system to prevent any type of catabolism for a little bit as well.

crido887

Reaction score
I also couldn't imagine cruising on deca due to hunger I get from it.

That unfortunate you didn't like test U. I liked it a lot. Everything feels so much more stable on it too.

Reaction score
We have all been here, assuming person is long in the game.

I was surprised what amount of lbm I can maintain on 150mg of test per week.

There is no reason you can't maintain what you have on even trt by training with heart and taking seriously your diet. Keep the calories high and don't do crazy deficits on a cruise is a recipe for success.

On 250mg I can maintain a lot from my experience.

crido887

Reaction score
Current weight is 228(14-15% BF?), peak weight of last cycle 237. I am targeting about 215-220. wanting to target maybe 9-10% bodyfat(will probably rebound to 11-12%).

Last day of bulk was 2/7

200 test U
60mg of Tren E a week(estimated last dose will be on 2/12)
4iu of HGH( I have no bloat)
0.25mg of tirazepide. Next dose escalation is in 2 weeks.
80mg of telmisartan(BP and visceral fat benefits)

Last dose of mast was 1/12 at 100mg.

I am training 6-7 days a week during this cut. I have been working out 12 days in a row so far.

This past cycle with the water weight and heaviness on my chest made me realize I need to improve my cardiac health. I purchase a fitbit as well to reach target heart rates.

Started at 20min of cardio, then I escalated it this past week to 40-60min of cardio split twice a day. Estimated about 450-600 calories burned. Primarily rowing on my row machine.

I have no strength loss as well from this past 2 weeks. Estimated caloric deficit is 1k-1.2k a day. taking in atleast 250g of protein a day.

test U(should have reached stable plasma levels according to steroid plotter). coming from 300 test u. I skipped a week of dosing, the 2nd week was 100 test U, and next week should be 200 test U. Estimated Test level is 1000. I will get this tested soon

No real sides from this low dose tren, a dose this small is maintaining the heavy vascularity which is shocking.
I did have some problems sleeping but "Sleep 3" from costco is alleviating that.

crido887

Reaction score
correction. last day of bulk was 1/7

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely build up at the start of next cycle. but the overall plan is still unsure. I have until January to decide. I also need to find a new workout plan. I have been doing PPL but my tennis elbow on Cycle 2 have been hindering gains. I decided to follow off of someone else's workout program for that cycle.

I really need to build up my arms this next cycle. Only 16.5-17 inch arms with a 44 inch chest.

I know I weigh alot, but I feel like most of it is my frame and not true muscle. Even with a DEXA scan, showing my leanness. People see pictures of myself and think I am short because of my frame.

I was thinking of an 8-12 week bulk and a 4-6week cut(at a lower dose) in January.

I am still really unsure and undecided

Could be 400mg test U, 300-400mg DHB VS 400 test U, 300 NPP, 400 Mast(Repeat cycle 2) for 8-12 weeks.
followed by 4-6 weeks of 220 test U and 200 mast. and then just back to 220 of test U for 4-5 months.

If I go the DHB route, I will get labs at weeks midpoint and at the end to see the effects on my organs.

One thing I need to do is make sure I eat adequately in a bulk. Always afraid of getting fat but my wife will reinforce I need to eat more because she seems me get pissy.
You look good in the pic dude. Symmetry is key to growth and you are symmetrical top to toe. You have the perfect frame. Stocky legs narrow hips wide shoulders. If you want 18 inch arms keep doing what you are till they get there. Don't spoil such a good look by becoming disproportionate.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Funny. I've known you so long. don't take this wrong but I thought you were a 5% year round guy at 270. Nice to see you are human. Sure do envy how symmetrical you are. I look like a cement block with ears and toes.
Good work my friend.

crido887

Reaction score
Funny. I've known you so long. don't take this wrong but I thought you were a 5% year round guy at 270. Nice to see you are human. Sure do envy how symmetrical you are. I look like a cement block with ears and toes.
Good work my friend.
Thanks brother. Unfortunately with that chest tear, my chest front delts will never been you can see the detachment on my left side(right side of picture)

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks brother. Unfortunately with that chest tear, my chest front delts will never been you can see the detachment on my left side(right side of picture)
Yeah. Not here to talk about what people don't have. I'm here to praise what I think is good. You have amazing lines and flow. I don't. Every part flows smoothly into the next. Work with what you have. Ignore what you can't change. You aren't what I thought but that ain't bad. You have the amazing lines and flow Frank Zane had. Only you are bigger. I may be more muscular than you. But I envy your flow and shape. We all have something.
What chest tear.
Only you see it.
Stop seeing it.

crido887

Reaction score
its probably nearly right and I am just butt hurt I didnt lose more fat than from a couple of months ago.

I still look leaner in the mirror than I have ever have. I will get retested in a month. Target lbs to lose is 9 lbs. Before a Swinger trip

It would be best to compare 10/15/2022 to 02/08/2023. The 12/23 was peak of the cycle.

The results aren't Bad. I just wish I was leaner.

1675880368122.png

Below is probably a better comparison since the start

1675880576596.png

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Is this from a DEXA? Looks like it says you lost quite a bit of lean tissue as well.

I wonder if could have retained more muscle, while losing more fat, if your caloric deficit wasn't so high.

Guess it doesn't really matter now; besides, the mirror matters more than any numbers a DEXA scam says on paper.

crido887

Reaction score
Is this from a DEXA? Looks like it says you lost quite a bit of lean tissue as well.

I wonder if could have retained more muscle, while losing more fat, if your caloric deficit wasn't so high.

Guess it doesn't really matter now; besides, the mirror matters more than any numbers a DEXA scam says on paper.
For me. Anabolics add 10+ lbs alone on cycle. it doesnt differentiate water vs muscle gains.

regardless of the compounds.

Thats why I usually focus on dry weight.

Reaction score
That's what I trust too man, my eyes, mirror and camera. 2 out of 3 don't count.

I also only count keepable gains, so it means until I drop to a true cruise levels and stay there for a few months only then I can truly see if I made any REAL gains in muscle.

As we know lean muscle is water and glycogen too which anabolics famously help to retain significantly.

In my opinion any measurement, dexa scan or whatever while ON means nothing, until you come off or cruise for sometime.

New Threads