Cypionate 200mg week cycle

Reaction score
I've done several cycles in lifetime and in my 60s I've done a few also but never overboard. Now I'm planning on doing Cypionate 200mg for 10 week cycle , doing split shots of 100mg twice per week. I'd figure doing only 2 cycles of Cypionate 200mg per year and maybe following up with Clomid 50mg for 4 weeks after resting 3 weeks off my last shot. Opinions?

Reaction score
That sounds fine to me. One of the more sensible, conservative plans I've seen proposed on here.

You've done this one in the past? What were your results like before?

Reaction score
Yes I have and I had very good results but a year ago I had a bad experience with Testosterone Enanthate 400mg dividing doses of 200mg twice per week and I on injected 4 times and had to stop because of the pain and swelling that lasted for days. I tried different places like the deltoid and glutes and still hurted. At my age ill stick to Cypionate 200mg twice per year. Any advice

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's your TT at now? 200 mg a week is only going to land you at about 1,000 ng/dL at best. You're going to shut yourself down for almost nothing.

Do you have a reason for not running the test higher and longer?

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Yes I have and I had very good results but a year ago I had a bad experience with Testosterone Enanthate 400mg dividing doses of 200mg twice per week and I on injected 4 times and had to stop because of the pain and swelling that lasted for days. I tried different places like the deltoid and glutes and still hurted. At my age ill stick to Cypionate 200mg twice per year. Any advice
That's very typical with more concentrated gear. It's only worse that it was likely virgin muscles you were pinning. Simply pinning only half a milliliter (or cubic centimeter) does not change the concentration of the oil at all, and therefore it will be just as painful as pinning a larger amount. to cut down on the pain you need to cut it with a sterilized oil, drawing 0.5mL - 1mL sterile oil with no gear in it into the same barrel as the concentrated gear before pinning it. Honestly for most highly concentrated gear is simply not worth it.

Reaction score
I had 400 about 6 months ago, I'm going to get new tests next month. I'd figure that at my age , mid 60s I'd play cautious because im not a young lad anymore. I want to enjoy a good quality of life now that I just got out of a 9 year relationship with my former wife.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
What's your TT at now? 200 mg a week is only going to land you at about 1,000 ng/dL at best. You're going to shut yourself down for almost nothing.

Do you have a reason for not running the test higher and longer?
he said 200 twice per wk in his second post, so 400mg total

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
T400 hurts like hell,don't let it ruin ur experience with test. Enanthate....is usually very well tolerated and very little if any pip..400 mg a week would be a decent run for you.!
(Enanthate @200mg/ml. Painless)

Badleroybrown

Reaction score
200mg a week is a pretty standard TRT dose. Sounds like you would just be better off doing TRT rather than coming off in 10 weeks and going through pct.
I was going to suggest the same thing. Go to the doctor tell him you feel like shit tell him you want to be on TRT find a good doctor one that treats the symptoms not the numbers and you probably could be on TRT and keep it going and never come off 200 mg a week is pretty decent for somebody in their 60s. Especially if you’re not looking for major changes to your physique and just want to be healthy and stay healthy and feel good

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
To be clear, you're proposing a 10 week cycle with Test Cyp, dosing a total of 200 mg/wk?

eazy

Squat Juggernaut
Reaction score
this was in my feed this morning

THE Most Pointless Steroid Cycle You Could Do​

it's on youtube

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Then I stand by my original statement.

As for the PIP you had, you should never get that from Cyp. Your body didn't have a problem with the compound, it had a problem with the ester. I'm making some basic assumptions here but 200 mg 2x/wk of the Cyp should not cause any issues. I would also consider 12 weeks and would have no problem with 16 weeks.

Reaction score
I was going to suggest the same thing. Go to the doctor tell him you feel like shit tell him you want to be on TRT find a good doctor one that treats the symptoms not the numbers and you probably could be on TRT and keep it going and never come off 200 mg a week is pretty decent for somebody in their 60s. Especially if you’re not looking for major changes to your physique and just want to be healthy and stay healthy and feel good
Out of curiosity, you wrote to stay on trt 200mg of cyp, after finishing a 10 week cycle would it be wise to take take Pcr of clomid after my last shot, wait 4 weeks , then start another 10 weeks of cyp 200mg and done for the year. Starting over the same for the following year?