Daily Affirmations, Validation, Handjobs and Various Sundries

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received one of these handjobs from @BigBaldBeardGuy ? I'm asking this in the nicest most positive way I know how. It's just that stuff like this gets offered a lot, especially online, and most of the time those good people don't follow through. If you have received one can you please share your experience with all of us? Positive and reaffirming comments only please. Thanks in advance and have a fantastic day.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received one of these handjobs from @BigBaldBeardGuy ? I'm asking this in the nicest most positive way I know how. It's just that stuff like this gets offered a lot, especially online, and most of the time those good people don't follow through. If you have received one can you please share your experience with all of us? Positive and reaffirming comments only please. Thanks in advance and have a fantastic day.
My experience is he's a giving reverse scammer! He gives the handy but doesn't take the money! Great shaft slider but horrible businessman.

Trendkill

Reaction score
My experience is he's a giving reverse scammer! He gives the handy but doesn't take the money! Great shaft slider but horrible businessman.
Please don't use the words "horrible" or "scammer" in your response. These are trigger words for me and cause negative emotions that I don't like to feel.

Now, the fact that he is giving these out free is just swell.

Reaction score
Please don't use the words "horrible" or "scammer" in your response. These are trigger words for me and cause negative emotions that I don't like to feel.

Now, the fact that he is giving these out free is just swell.
You don’t want one.. his hands are all calloused from the knurling on the bar.
He’ll rub the meat right off the shaft and laugh afterwords in a really devious way.

Trendkill

Reaction score
Reaction score
No really in all seriousness!!!
I am sooo confuzzzled on what is happening here….

Please bring the arrogant,self centered, mean ,nasty,tell it like it is, rude crude and socially unexceptable BBBG back…
I can’t take it anymore..
Please for the love of god rip me a new asshole or something..

Hi my name is Massmonster and I am going to take 4 grams of gear so I can look amazing for my summer vacation in July. I can’t do it without drugs so no matter what you guys say I am going to do what I want anyway..
I am going to take drugs and maybe some insulin for the finishing touches..
Is there anything else I should do to get to my goals.
Anyone BBBG?? Are you there.

Thank you for expressing your opinion! I like that you are so open and honest. You obviously wear your thoughts on your sleeve, if you will, a real open book.

I hope that you have an excellent day today and hope that you make progress in your summer goals! Slow and steady bro, get a little bit better every day! That's all anyone can expect! You are the best!

Reaction score
Nobody has taken me up on the offer and to be perfectly honest, it was more of a metaphor than a real offer. I just want everybody to be happy in this thread. The UGBB has become too mean and dark at times and I wanted to create a thread that is the exact opposite of that. Sometimes guys don't really seek advice, we just want reassuring. I wanted to provide an area here where the more insecure among us can come and get virtual hugs and soothing whispers. "Everything will be ok. I will support you."

And of course have a great day!

Reaction score
Thank you for expressing your opinion! I like that you are so open and honest. You obviously wear your thoughts on your sleeve, if you will, a real open book.

I hope that you have an excellent day today and hope that you make progress in your summer goals! Slow and steady bro, get a little bit better every day! That's all anyone can expect! You are the best!

A5244764-D819-4489-A8DB-DC1B26051A96.gif

Nooooo

Reaction score
I will not be bullied by gay guys on UG. I am great. I am strong. I am beautiful.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
"Everything will be ok. I will support you."
Could you tongue each letter of your quote in my ear, than say it to me looking in my eyes while giving me a handjob. I would find it more meaningful and reassuring!!

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
You don’t want one.. his hands are all calloused from the knurling on the bar.
He’ll rub the meat right off the shaft and laugh afterwords in a really devious way.
I’m use the the callous lol

New Threads