Daniel Bell, again.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Did you see Haack's performance? Insane 2100+ as a 198er and he wore SLEEVES while everyone else was wearing wraps.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Hunter Marie also squatted a new WR with a 650lbs squat.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Yes that’s a crazy total with sleeves. I follow him on ig and he’s been putting in the work.

Reaction score
I wanna see him start participating in strongman. Watched a podcast not too long ago where he talked about it. Dude would be a static event monster.

Trendkill

Reaction score
I think he would get annihilated in strongman. I don't believe he has the strength endurance or mobility for a vast majority of the events. Then again it's a completely different sport and with some proper training who knows? I'm actually shocked at how good his deadlift is with his current build.

Reaction score
I think he would get annihilated in strongman. I don't believe he has the strength endurance or mobility for a vast majority of the events. Then again it's a completely different sport and with some proper training who knows? I'm actually shocked at how good his deadlift is with his current build.
The podcast I was watching he elaborated a little bit on some event training he's done like the yoke and atlas stones, and from what I recall it was pretty decent. It would definitely take some proper training for him to be great at it.