Dark web Marketplaces

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Ok so does anyone have darknet sites that are still active. None of the one on darkwiki are working, well some of them, but not the ones that traffic in AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We dont give out sources, links to sources, nor finger pointing to sources. Forum rules

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
We dont give out sources, links to sources, nor finger pointing to sources. Forum rules
Is it though? I recall it being "not allowed to openly ask", but one could freely give if they wanted.

I'm willing to help @Kinetic-CF for the low price of 1.0 bitcoin. Think about it sir...if you're interested, lmk.

Reaction score
Cool again I’m not asking for sources. I was asking if anyone knew of marketplaces that are still around, hiddenwiki and darkwiki redirect links are mostly all down. I don’t know if it is because they are all switching to v3 addresses or BigBrother has just gotten better at shutting down sites. I can see how it sounds like I was asking, when I said sores dealing in AAS. My bad.

Reaction score
Is it though? I recall it being "not allowed to openly ask", but one could freely give if they wanted.

I'm willing to help @Kinetic-CF for the low price of 1.0 bitcoin. Think about it sir...if you're interested, lmk.

Just 1? Damn that’s a great deal

Obscured78

Reaction score
I’ll get you the info for less than one bitcoin; let’s say 0.75 bitcoin

Reaction score
I mean damn no one will do it for .74 Bitcoins. That’s what I was willing to pay

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
What exactly are you looking for?
What can you get me? :D :unsure:

I believe for some reason, bro thinks darkweb is better for PEDs mainly cuz he likes the escrow aspect of it. I don't know how any of that works. I'm too afraid to fuck with the darkweb.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

I believe for some reason, bro thinks darkweb is better for PEDs mainly cuz he likes the escrow aspect of it. I don't know how any of that works. I'm too afraid to fuck with the darkweb.
Same here. I guess I just associate the dark web with the worst people and worst things in society. I wouldn't want to be in a place associated with those things even if there are useful things there as well.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Same here. I guess I just associate the dark web with the worst people and worst things in society. I wouldn't want to be in a place associated with those things even if there are useful things there as well.

Nah, I don’t think he is looking for PEDs source at all on the dark web. Too easy to find those sources in clear net. He’s looking for a source for recreationals. He just doesn’t want to say it. Says he’s been sober for 7 years. Doubt it.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Nah, I don’t think he is looking for PEDs source at all on the dark web. Too easy to find those sources in clear net. He’s looking for a source for recreationals. He just doesn’t want to say it. Says he’s been sober for 7 years. Doubt it.
someone is hard up for a fix then :eek:

Reaction score

Well thanks for your opinion. Rec sources on the dark web are extremely easy to find. Plus I just got done doing 7 years 2 months in Arizona State Prison (release date 9/14/21) so I have plenty of rec connection if I chose to. But I am over 7 years sober (3/4/15 sobriety date) and not actually looking for rec sources from a fucking AAS forum.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Yeah but if rec sources are so easy to find on dark web so are AAS aources. They are literally on the same markets.
You mentioned Silk Road as if that was the only market. There have been tons since they went down.
What exactly are you looking for? Name of a market? How to get to the markets? What do you want?

Reaction score
So I said above that the larger markets that are on hiddenwiki, darkwiki, etc seem to all be down. I was asking for marketplaces that are still around. It doesn’t really matter this whole thread has totally gone off track. In my opinion it seems like there would be a large market for an AAS source to operate on the darknet, safer for both seller and buyer. If it doesn’t exist cool I’ll move on.

Reaction score
Yeah but if rec sources are so easy to find on dark web so are AAS aources. They are literally on the same markets.
You mentioned Silk Road as if that was the only market. There have been tons since they went down.
What exactly are you looking for? Name of a market? How to get to the markets? What do you want?

So I guess I didn’t answer this explicitly. Rec sources and credit card numbers etc have more people looking for them, so there are sites specifically selling those and only those. Alphabay, ASAP market, and other larger markets seem to all be down. If you know of a marketplace that is still online that would be a huge help. Because of my background clearnet sites scare me bad. The last thing I need is to get pinched buying 10ml of test.

Obscured78

Reaction score
You’re no safer going there or going here. I can’t with a clear conscience send you there.

New Threads